It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Shut up and stop whining We lost, it's over !

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OLD HIPPY DUDE
Sick of people whining about the government.
We elected these crooks.
They control the money and the taxes.
They make the laws and control the courts.
They punish the middle class and poor and protect and reward the wealthy.
So goto work if you have a job then go home get a beer and just watch the news and keepv buying into the left right B.S . just stop whining it's not getting us anywhere

edit on 1-8-2011 by OLD HIPPY DUDE because: (no reason given)

I quoted this drek in it's entirety because, astoundingly, it took four - count them four - edits to "perfect" this crap.

If we have indeed "lost", it is surely because we have listened to posters every bit as wise as this one here. Personally, I have far more faith in humanity than that, and am certain that few, if any, will take this nonsense seriously. Even so, I am compelled to post in this thread to counter the clear and present whining of the O.P. and offer up a more positive take on the situation.

The current game that We the People are playing is, in many ways, a rigged game where it is a no win situation for the people. No win scenarios are not games, and the rules that come with no win scenarios should not be heeded. When the rules of the game are rigged to work against you, it comes time to change the rules.

I call this the Captain Kirk Principle based upon his legendary beating of the no win computer simulation. Some would call this changing of the rules "cheating", but again, when the rules are designed to ensure your failure, then someone else is all ready cheating, and it is most assuredly time to change the rules.

What should we change these rules to? How about we go back to the original rules and start profoundly respecting the rights of everyone, and with that profound respect for rights begin going after the criminals, and by criminals I do not mean black marketeers and private gang members. We can deal with these clowns after we have dealt with their sponsors, the United States federal government, and that governments lackeys, the states and municipalities.

Do not take up your arms at this point, and instead take up your pen and use it to sue the ever loving bleep out of these thugs. Sue these clowns into bankruptcy.

But wait, as the Ginzu knife salesman likes to say, there's more!

While utilizing this full court press of suing the crap out the the thugs, unite long enough to convince the criminal attorney generals, particularly Vice President Biden's son in Delaware, to revoke the charters to the criminal corporations also pissing all over our rights.

There is so much we can do, and there are plenty that are doing it right now. You can follow the O.P.'s poorly written advise, or you can use your own ability to employ critical thinking, and begin developing successful strategies towards securing your life, liberty, and pursuit of happiness. That choice has always been, and will always be, your to make.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by WildWorld

my deepest apology, for i was under the impression that you did not vote, thus making you part of the problem , but you say you did vote then you are, like me, fix the problem but then who to vote for? Ron Paul.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Egyptia

I do admire you optimism. But 50% of americans just don't care enough, the other 50% still buy into the left, right
illusion of government. Americans are so over worked ,under paid,over weight, brainwashed and stupified with T.V. they don't have the time, brains or strength to fight back. The small number that would fight would be squashed in minutes will the rest of americans watchs it on T.V. in the comfort of their homes.
Americans can't even unite for a single boycott of anything, but you lazy morons sure like DWTS.Don't forget to call in your vote.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:32 PM
link   
To whine about those that whine.

Laced with irony.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

50% of americans just don't care enough, the other 50% still buy into the left, right

50/50 eh?
which 50 are you in?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:45 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
"We" had lost as far back as JFK's death, at least. Or more generally, during the early 1910's when the "federal" reserve was created. These were before most or all of us were born. Therefore, stop pretending that "we" ever could have "won."

The fight you claim has been lost hasn't even begun yet.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Forevever

Who are you the site accountant ?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:55 PM
link   
I don't think I personally am whining. I am too angry to whine. My country, that I happen to love is sick, it is so sick that I am worried. I have unlimited long distance, I have no issues calling congress. Some people are nice and others are not, I call offices of representative that I feel need guidance. I have never actually got a Congressional member on the phone but I call, I leave messages with their aides. I call the White House and my kids can't understand why they don't call me back. I e-mail, I write letters.

I have that feeling of dread when I have a sick child and my HMO is jerking me around. I want to shout fix it! We know what the problem is! Other tests and avenues aren't needed. The problem is obvious- stop wasting money and fix the darn problem.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by OLD HIPPY DUDE

hey you're the one who made up the statistic on the fly
if I have to pick one of those sides, I know which one I would pick
so it was a valid question.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:58 PM
link   

reply to post by Jean Paul Zodeaux

Like so many pompous, arrogant ,armchair, know it alls (like the jerk you use as your avitar) that lurk here just to pounce on anyone who makes an error in their post, you assume to much.

P.S.
Since you have nothing better to do could you check my spelling ?

That's right, ignore all that I suggested as a positive proactive approach to fixing the problem and pretend all I did is attack your writing style.

I called it drek for the ideology behind it, not for its grammatical problems. I called your O.P. drek because I call a spade a spade, and "the jerk" in my avatar is one of the greatest writers of the 20th century, but why would anyone expect an old hippie to know that?

You have nothing to offer by way of answers, or even solutions, and smugly created a thread - whining all the way - demanding others stop whining. Seriously, what made you think you could do such a thing without inviting criticism?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:07 PM
link   
they dont make laws and rules for the wealthy...they are not enough of them.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join