It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tuning in to the subconscious broadcasting system

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:50 AM
link   
The system is genetically implanted - there are conduits in our biological beings that are controlled - the level of technology that the designers or experimenters had meant that they could encode not only physical DNA, but also the aspects responsible for the operation of our higher energetic beings.

All thoughts that can be translated into language directly are a product of the system - natural thoughts are innate, fluid, and non-contradictory - when the system interjects, it translates our own natural emotions and thoughts, and distorts them, and the feedback from the system occurs before our natural mind is able to perceive itself.

Thus, you have to isolate the thoughts that are from the system and the thoughts that are your own - usually, your own thoughts are blurred by the constant chaos of the system.

A system collapse could mean, and this is a prediction, the onset of many "paranoid" symptoms among the general population - especially in the western world, as many are animated by the system and depend upon it for thier source of volition and energy.

In essence, we had existed on a 4D plane, and our 3D bodies were experimented upon, causing us to fall - what we call our "astral bodies" is the remenants of what was an integrated part of our beings, our minds trapped in a system and our level of awareness reduced to the more tangible physical senses and simplified physical perceptions.
edit on 2-8-2011 by SystemResistor because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Ginga

I have had this experience ever since I can remember. It's kind of funny because I use ear plugs (my husband snores) and I still hear it. It sounds kind of like a radio broadcast. Sometimes I hear speaking, sometimes music. It's like being in a hallway listening in on a crowded room.

I know it's not hallucinations. Having experienced pretty severe ones due to a drug interaction, I can safely say it's definitely not those.

The closest thing I've seen as a depiction of what happens in media is in the movie "Knowing" when the little boy picks up on the "voices" of the angels/aliens. It's just like that. Watch that movie and see if it is like that for you.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 09:20 AM
link   
reply to post by tncryptogal

Just watched it on your recommendation, and the whispering voices in the movie isn't exactly like what I experience. For me it's a lot clearer.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join