It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Crop Circle Creators Turn to High Tech Tricks: (the answer to the radiation eveidence?)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Can Physics Explain Mysteries of Crop Circles?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8af3508a0de9.jpg[/atsimg]

Science and UFOs, as a rule, generally don't go together. UFOs and crop circles, however, go together like the Illuminati and the dark side of the moon. Crop circles and science? Again, not so much. But that doesn't mean the ever-increasing sophistication of corn circlework isn't beyond impressing top physicists.

"This summer, unknown artists will venture into the countryside close to your homes and carry out their craft, safe in the knowledge that they are continuing the legacy of the most science-oriented art movement in history."

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8aa9bcbcdfcf.jpg[/atsimg]

Today's designs are more complex than ever, he says, with some featuring up to 2,000 different shapes. Mathematical analysis has revealed the use of construction lines, invisible to the eye, that are used to create the patterns. The difference today is that where crop-circlers once used ropes, planks of wood and bar stools, high tech has taken over: GPS helps a lot, he says. Lasers also have their place.

But the most innovative modern technique involves using microwaves to force corn stalks to fall over and cool horizontally. One research team claims to have reproduced damage inflicted on crops by using a handheld magnetron ripped from a microwave ovens and a 12V battery. The microwave technique could explain the speed and efficiency of the artists and the incredible detail that some crop circles exhibit, Taylor says.

Source: www.foxnews.com...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/537094d965af.jpg[/atsimg]
Well now, the whole "portable Microwave/12 volt battery" concept sure shot the hell out of my beliefs. But.... that is why I love ATS> Always learning....ever educating.

So, what say you now? I have been attempting to defend the Crop Cricles/Aliens... but now.....Not so much, if at all.

I will say, for that small part of me that want to believe in aliens, that if they are doing some/any of them-they got a sick and twisted sense of humor (meaning the aliens).

I believe it was Weedwacker that had the best "anti-C.C" statement a while back. I will see if I can find it.

So, I have to now put this under the "there is more evidence to suggest/prove it didn't happen than to prove it did happen" category.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:14 AM
link   
""portable Microwave/12 volt battery"

i would say reproduce the crop cricles like we see the ones with magnificant detail and complexity some with more then hundreads of differnt shapes

reproduce it and i'll believe it

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   
Very interesting, but there is another - earlier - thread on the same subject already:
"http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread734890/pg1"
Sorry about that

Well, maybe not this one, but I definitely remember reading on the same subject awhile ago. A simple "search" will do.
OK, it did:
"http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread734948/pg1"
edit on 1-8-2011 by trisvonbis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
reply to post by anon72

In the eighties I was lucky to visit a crop circle in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. It was right on the edge of town beside a local t.v. transmission tower. Through television shows at the tim e I was aware of the bent intact stalk, as opposed to bent crimped stalk. this one exhibited the bent intact stalk.It looked like a hospital straw. Just my two cents.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:29 AM
link   
if it is the case that a magnetron and gps system are being used to create these intricate patterns, as more people are saying, then they should get out there and film themselves doing it
it would put to bed a lot of arguements

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
If this is from what im thinking its from, I saw the guys use that microwave gun thing.

I'm no defender of the alien theory however I did have an issue with their experiment. The "genuine" crop circles exhibited evidence of microwave heating and contanied tiny bits of molten metal (iron?) across the area of the design.

The team replicated both the microwaves and molten metal features in the alloted time span for th experiment but all these "authentic" features were added in a way that didnt involve the actual process of creating the actual pattern (which was pretty pathetic in terms of size and complexity btw). It was all added in just to simulate the end result.

I'm fairly convinvced whoever is making those designs and as a result leaves behind these strange features in the surrounding area is doing so through the process of making the art work/design.

Nobody is going to use planks to hammer these things out and then run around cooking the entire thing with a converted microwave oven to simulate some abstract feature that doesnt add to the aesthetic. At least not in my opinion.

I'll see if I can find the video..

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
What about the witnesses that have seen lights in the sky when crop circles have appeared? Can they hang this magnetron set up of a Chinese lantern?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Gave you a star for a really well put together post.

As for anyone out there going through all the trouble, time and money to create a crop circle like the intricate ones we've seen at times........ PEOPLE!?.... get a Life! (or at least a better hobby)

As for any actual Aliens/Extraterrestrials creating the intricate crop circles......... ALIENS!?....... make them so that they make sense to us regular ole earthlings! Please!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Must be a hell of a 12V battery to be able to drive a magnetron for more than a few minutes at most.
Planks work fine.
edit on 8/1/2011 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Phage

Well, I was hoping someone would say something along those lines. I figured one 12v battery..?//

Maybe just certain parts of a CC?

The other things, GPS-Lasers etc, that would help-for sure.

I just wish one outfit would do it for the world to see, in the day, as perfect as we end up seeing them- just once.

What would be funny is if Aliens went knocking on one of the CC's makers door-or interrupt them just as they finish doing one.

Alien: Hello
Human: WTF!!!
Alien: Relax, I was just responding to your message. You message reads-"Looking for a Good Probing". So.... Here I am-make sure you bring the little Mirco/Battery set up that you got there, that could prove to be interesting and fun!
Human: aahahahahahahahaahaahahaah

I did determine this was already posted. Mods have been alerted. Good discussion going on at that thread and a great OP start up presentation. Enjoy.
edit on 8/1/2011 by anon72 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:52 AM
link   
More on this debate here as well: www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

top topics

join