It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Possible Paranormal Photographs Fom The W.I.S.P.S Gallery

page: 3
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 05:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...in the spirit of the moors photo - first thing i saw was a snake slitherin up that tree trunk... in your later pics, where you circled that area, the snake was still there but thats the only oddity i saw... didnt see anything in the other photos, even after you inverted colors, except for the last one... cool collection..


Good observation ... we do get some Adders (Vipers) up here but they tend to be found more in nearby Dalby Forest rather than the more exposed moors ... and I think I can see what you mean but I'm pretty sure it was just another branch. The trees tend to be be old and knarly up there so in a poorly lit photograph a branch could easily be mistaken for a snake


Woody




posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Hey Woody,

The first image was too small (file size) to find any detail. But I had a look at a couple of others.



I would say this is a hat / coat stand, the red eyes are probably metal hooks reflected in the light.



Im not sure what Im meant to be looking at. I guess you dont mean the person in the doorway, but I couldnt see anything else.

Bigger file sizes would be much better though.


Cheers,

JQ

Not as demanding as Extraliens work, his stuff always gives me a headache.



posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
During the digital photography era do we have less "ghost" appearances?



posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by vschnz
reply to post by woodwytch
 

I use to like you and your posts.Use too.. But so sorry, those photos are showing absolutely nothing at all.. On the contrary, they make all your well constructed posts(guess u are an intelligent person) sounds silly. Well, i do believe in a life after death, but i don't believe in u.. No way, after those rubbish photos.. u let yout cause down... sorry, my first language is not english.. But i do know a hell of a lot from your part of the world



Oh dear I seem to have really upset you ... but if you're saying you used to 'like' me and 'like' my posts ... but now you don't ... just because of these pictures
well that's absolutely fine sweetie ... I'm sure I can survive without the fickalty of the definition of 'like' that you previously felt ... I have you say your reaction does seem a little OTT but each to there own ... have a great day


Erm !
just before you go (if you haven't already) ... I'm guessing because you say that English isn't your first language ... that you missed the point that I hadn't claimed these pictures were actually 'paranormal' ... I believe the keyword in the title of the thread is 'POSSIBLE' because ... and please pay particular attention to the next few words in capital letters 'NOTHING IN THE PARANORMAL FIELD CAN BE CLAIMED AS CERTAIN' (one way or the other) and I believe I said in the OP that they showed (to me at least) some interesting anomolies (because I am cluelesss about cameras) and was interested to hear what others thought about them.

Now I have to say that it always surprises me that people can get so aggressive and/or upset about a picture(s) without obviously reading the words that have been added by way of explanations.

If you don't like ... the simple answer is ... don't type.

Or at least you guys who seem to have taken these pictures to be the 'biggest offense' or the 'most terrible' things your eyes have ever seen ... so much so that according to vschnz they made you want to vomit ... I would have to suggest (for the sake of your sanity) that you step away from the computer and stick your heads outside for a little fresh air ... because love or hate the pictures ... some of the venomous reactions here by a handful of people are beyond ridiculous.


You can disagree ... even dislike ... without being rude or angry ... it's such a waste of energy people ... and trust me there are far more important things that you could focus that energy at other that a few photographs on the internet ... get some perspective in your lives for pity sake.

Now as I step off my soapbox please feel free to post any constructive critiques ... and if you are sure there is nothing paranormal in the pictures try to balance it with what you think could have caused the anomolies rather than just making pointless comments that add nothing to the subject whatsoever.

I genuinely wish to learn what the causes might be for such anomolies (and there have been a few good suggestions from people who actually know about the technological side of picture taking) so that I might understand future anomolies that might crop-up ... is that really too much to ask ?


Woody

edit on 3-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)


So basically, u don't like my post, don't reply.. Very clever.. So u just want people who agree with u on this forum!! I see!! Are you from North Korea by any chance?? Thats what going on over there. I guess if every poster agree with u, u won't have no probems here.. The fact is: All your photos were very poor and absolutely shows nothing conclusive.. You will have to find a lot better to convince sceptic( And i'm not one)

edit on 3-8-2011 by vschnz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by vschnz because: (no reason given)

ps. And i wasnt rude, or angry, neither those photos, made me vomit(just laugh actually cuz i could take the same kind of photos around my house and called them POSSIBLY PARANORMAL PHOTOS) You really got a problem with people not agreeing with you. Are you the one getting angry about it?/

edit on 3-8-2011 by vschnz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by vschnz because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
Hello, Hello, I liked your photos and you see what you see, I tried to look before I read what was possibly thought to be in the photo, and to tell the truth, I saw what was described 3 out of 4.
I wanted to ask is there anything to report for your other thread ? www.abovetopsecret.com...
( I hope I attached that correctly )

I wanted to say Thank You and Ignore those who criticize and complain, just continue to help others like you do and you know in YOUR HEART,,,,,,,, What you have done is for the GOOD of OTHERS, That is What is Important.

Hua



posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   
I really like this one.



I've always wondered why people use flash cameras for shooting paranormal hotspots. Seems that orbs and other obvious light anomalies would be expected if using a flash. I trust your word on the integrity of the shot, mainly because why bother faking a photo on here. No one gets a prize for best ghost shot. Especially here.

Definitely not a "smile on a dog" type photograph.


****update****

So, is that girl the anomaly, or is she one of your friends? I may have misunderstood what the anomaly in that photo is.
edit on 8/4/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by John Q
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Hey Woody,

The first image was too small (file size) to find any detail. But I had a look at a couple of others.




Hey there John Q, thank-you so much for taking the time to do that for me ... I really do appreciate it.


I would say this is a hat / coat stand, the red eyes are probably metal hooks reflected in the light.


Hopefully the picture I have added below ... of the upstairs landing with the lights on will give you som perspective of the lay-out and also show that there are no metal hooks on the door to the right (which is where they seem to show up) that could reflect any light to give the 'Red Eyes' effect. And you can also see that there is no hat/coat stand ... the light anomoly shows up near the banister of the stairs where the towels are draped over. And as you can see the bedroom doors were all closed so no light sources shining in from outside. Just to add it was dark outside (nightime) and all the downstairs lights were off ... so after this picture was taken with the landing light on ... said light was switched off and it was pitch black ... with no camera flash on and no reflective surfaces (mirrors / windows etc).








Im not sure what Im meant to be looking at. I guess you dont mean the person in the doorway, but I couldnt see anything else.


No, the girl standing by the closed door on the upstairs landing is flesh and blood and alive and kicking ... I added this because it was one of a sequence of 3 which included

#1 the photograph above with the lights on (simply for perspective no anomolies present)

#2 the photograph with Girl #1 standing in shot with lights off (looking at the door of her old room where activity had caused her to change rooms)

#3 the 'Red Eyes' picture taken seconds later without Girl #1 in shot but showing light anomolies under identical conditions of previous shot

Basically, it went from this;



to this;



in seconds ... with no changes to conditions / location / camera ... and this is what I find very strange ... after writing this post I'm beginning to think I didn't really explain the situation very well in the OP and perhaps people thought I was saying there were paranormal anomolies in all the pictures ... sorry if there was any confusion.

And the reason I refer to things like 'Girl # 1' and 'House #1' etc ... is because these pictures were taken during an ongoing W.I.S.P.S case that turned out to make Hollywoodized films like 'Paranormal Ivestigation' look like a case for Scooby Doo !

Here are the links to the two threads about that case that I made as we progressed and eventually ... after two seperate families had been effected by this 'Red Eyes' entity for more than a year we were able to conclude the case (last October 2010) as the threads explain.

>>>Demon Identification Help RequiredThe Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update Of The Demon Identification (Red Eyes) Case



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 07:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by kavaron
During the digital photography era do we have less "ghost" appearances?


Hey there kavaron ... I don't know but I would be inclined to think that people can fake images much easier now which obviously makes it more difficult to determine something that might be potentially real ... from something photoshopped or one of those iphone apps


The same applies to UFO pics ... and I for one think that's a real shame.

Woody



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by vschnz

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by vschnz
reply to post by woodwytch
 

I use to like you and your posts.Use too.. But so sorry, those photos are showing absolutely nothing at all.. On the contrary, they make all your well constructed posts(guess u are an intelligent person) sounds silly. Well, i do believe in a life after death, but i don't believe in u.. No way, after those rubbish photos.. u let yout cause down... sorry, my first language is not english.. But i do know a hell of a lot from your part of the world



Oh dear I seem to have really upset you ... but if you're saying you used to 'like' me and 'like' my posts ... but now you don't ... just because of these pictures
well that's absolutely fine sweetie ... I'm sure I can survive without the fickalty of the definition of 'like' that you previously felt ... I have you say your reaction does seem a little OTT but each to there own ... have a great day


Erm !
just before you go (if you haven't already) ... I'm guessing because you say that English isn't your first language ... that you missed the point that I hadn't claimed these pictures were actually 'paranormal' ... I believe the keyword in the title of the thread is 'POSSIBLE' because ... and please pay particular attention to the next few words in capital letters 'NOTHING IN THE PARANORMAL FIELD CAN BE CLAIMED AS CERTAIN' (one way or the other) and I believe I said in the OP that they showed (to me at least) some interesting anomolies (because I am cluelesss about cameras) and was interested to hear what others thought about them.

Now I have to say that it always surprises me that people can get so aggressive and/or upset about a picture(s) without obviously reading the words that have been added by way of explanations.

If you don't like ... the simple answer is ... don't type.

Or at least you guys who seem to have taken these pictures to be the 'biggest offense' or the 'most terrible' things your eyes have ever seen ... so much so that according to vschnz they made you want to vomit ... I would have to suggest (for the sake of your sanity) that you step away from the computer and stick your heads outside for a little fresh air ... because love or hate the pictures ... some of the venomous reactions here by a handful of people are beyond ridiculous.


You can disagree ... even dislike ... without being rude or angry ... it's such a waste of energy people ... and trust me there are far more important things that you could focus that energy at other that a few photographs on the internet ... get some perspective in your lives for pity sake.

Now as I step off my soapbox please feel free to post any constructive critiques ... and if you are sure there is nothing paranormal in the pictures try to balance it with what you think could have caused the anomolies rather than just making pointless comments that add nothing to the subject whatsoever.

I genuinely wish to learn what the causes might be for such anomolies (and there have been a few good suggestions from people who actually know about the technological side of picture taking) so that I might understand future anomolies that might crop-up ... is that really too much to ask ?


Woody

edit on 3-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)


So basically, u don't like my post, don't reply.. Very clever.. So u just want people who agree with u on this forum!! I see!! Are you from North Korea by any chance?? Thats what going on over there. I guess if every poster agree with u, u won't have no probems here.. The fact is: All your photos were very poor and absolutely shows nothing conclusive.. You will have to find a lot better to convince sceptic( And i'm not one)

edit on 3-8-2011 by vschnz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by vschnz because: (no reason given)

ps. And i wasnt rude, or angry, neither those photos, made me vomit(just laugh actually cuz i could take the same kind of photos around my house and called them POSSIBLY PARANORMAL PHOTOS) You really got a problem with people not agreeing with you. Are you the one getting angry about it?/

edit on 3-8-2011 by vschnz because: (no reason given)

edit on 3-8-2011 by vschnz because: (no reason given)


I'm beginning to think that you are deliberately misconstruing my words and create some kind of argument between us ... so we'll stop that right now as there seems little else to say.

By adding the full content of our interaction here people (if they have the slightest interest) can see for themselves and decide for themselves whether they think I am a fraud / hoaxer / con-artist as you seem to suggest (it matters not in the grand scheme of things) and I think further discussion between the two of us is pretty pointless and counterproductive so will be ignored.


I'm not sure why you would think I might be a North Korean or whether that was meant as some kind of insult seeing as it's since been retracted (again ... lost in translation) but for the record I am English (in this lifetime at least
)

Now if you feel the urge to contribute further please try to keep it on topic and please try to keep it civil.


Woody



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by guohua
Hello, Hello, I liked your photos and you see what you see, I tried to look before I read what was possibly thought to be in the photo, and to tell the truth, I saw what was described 3 out of 4.
I wanted to ask is there anything to report for your other thread ? www.abovetopsecret.com...
( I hope I attached that correctly )

I wanted to say Thank You and Ignore those who criticize and complain, just continue to help others like you do and you know in YOUR HEART,,,,,,,, What you have done is for the GOOD of OTHERS, That is What is Important.

Hua


Hey there guohua,

Pleased that you found the photographs interesting.

As for the other thread I added a little update today but still no progress unfortunately ... I'm still hopeful though


As for the critisism ... people are free to their opinion and as a writer I know how valuable constructive critisism can be in helping you to improve on your work and I welcome it ... but there will always be the minority who really do have nothing to say ... but insist on saying it too loudly.


Woody



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster
 


Hey there NorEaster,

Yeah I think I've confused a few people by not explaining the photographs properly ... if you take a look at the reply I made to John Q hopefully the confusion will be cleared up. *blushes


Woody



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by John Q
reply to post by woodwytch
 


Hey Woody,

The first image was too small (file size) to find any detail. But I had a look at a couple of others.




Hey there John Q, thank-you so much for taking the time to do that for me ... I really do appreciate it.


I would say this is a hat / coat stand, the red eyes are probably metal hooks reflected in the light.


Hopefully the picture I have added below ... of the upstairs landing with the lights on will give you som perspective of the lay-out and also show that there are no metal hooks on the door to the right (which is where they seem to show up) that could reflect any light to give the 'Red Eyes' effect. And you can also see that there is no hat/coat stand ... the light anomoly shows up near the banister of the stairs where the towels are draped over. And as you can see the bedroom doors were all closed so no light sources shining in from outside. Just to add it was dark outside (nightime) and all the downstairs lights were off ... so after this picture was taken with the landing light on ... said light was switched off and it was pitch black ... with no camera flash on and no reflective surfaces (mirrors / windows etc).








Im not sure what Im meant to be looking at. I guess you dont mean the person in the doorway, but I couldnt see anything else.


No, the girl standing by the closed door on the upstairs landing is flesh and blood and alive and kicking ... I added this because it was one of a sequence of 3 which included

#1 the photograph above with the lights on (simply for perspective no anomolies present)

#2 the photograph with Girl #1 standing in shot with lights off (looking at the door of her old room where activity had caused her to change rooms)

#3 the 'Red Eyes' picture taken seconds later without Girl #1 in shot but showing light anomolies under identical conditions of previous shot

Basically, it went from this;



to this;



in seconds ... with no changes to conditions / location / camera ... and this is what I find very strange ... after writing this post I'm beginning to think I didn't really explain the situation very well in the OP and perhaps people thought I was saying there were paranormal anomolies in all the pictures ... sorry if there was any confusion.

And the reason I refer to things like 'Girl # 1' and 'House #1' etc ... is because these pictures were taken during an ongoing W.I.S.P.S case that turned out to make Hollywoodized films like 'Paranormal Ivestigation' look like a case for Scooby Doo !

Here are the links to the two threads about that case that I made as we progressed and eventually ... after two seperate families had been effected by this 'Red Eyes' entity for more than a year we were able to conclude the case (last October 2010) as the threads explain.

>>>Demon Identification Help RequiredThe Messenger - Dirken Ridge - Update Of The Demon Identification (Red Eyes) Case



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
If you don't like ... the simple answer is ... don't type.

Not very constructive.. Basically you don.t like my view, go to hell!! (that is kind of pathetic)

so much so that according to vschnz they made you want to vomit ...
You can disagree ... even dislike ... without being rude or angry ...


Just read back my posts, and notice that i have never ever say that?? Why saying that???


Woody

edit on 3-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)




I'm beginning to think that you are deliberately misconstruing my words and create some kind of argument between us ... so we'll stop that right now as there seems little else to say.

(As above you can see that you are the one misconstruing my post !!)

By adding the full content of our interaction here people (if they have the slightest interest) can see for themselves and decide for themselves whether they think I am a fraud / hoaxer /

Never say that u were a fraud.. Just that those photos were rubbish(and they are)


I'm not sure why you would think I might be a North Korean or whether that was meant as some kind of insult seeing as it's since been retracted (again ... lost in translation) but for the record I am English (in this lifetime at least
)

But like the North Korean government, you do not accept anything who goes against your idealogy

Now if you feel the urge to contribute further please try to keep it on topic and please try to keep it civil. I can't see any sentance from myself who wre not civil..

If disagreeing with you is not beeen civil, i guess i'm not civil then


Woody

edit on 5-8-2011 by vschnz because: (no reason given)

edit on 5-8-2011 by vschnz because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
reply to post by magikmichael
 


Hey there magikmichael ... these pictures are taken in a house in the North Yorkshire market town where I live ... I think the house is about 20yrs old (give or take) ... and for England at least it's a pretty common lay-out.

By all means add some pictures if you think they may help to explain the anomolies in these images


Woody



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 10:53 AM
link   
imgur.com...&uwLmI[/img]

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by magikmichael
 


Hey there magikmichael ... these pictures are taken in a house in the North Yorkshire market town where I live ... I think the house is about 20yrs old (give or take) ... and for England at least it's a pretty common lay-out.

By all means add some pictures if you think they may help to explain the anomolies in these images


Woody


Ok nice to know where the house is. My house is in The Netherlands, Arnhem..... the house is aprox. 80 years old and not a common layout here. Thats why i was first shocked from your pics. I dont know if it would help to explain the anomolies.

imgur.com...&uwLmI

imgur.com...&uwLmIl

edit:uploaded the pics
edit on 8-8-2011 by magikmichael because: added pics

edit on 8-8-2011 by magikmichael because: added pics link

edit on 8-8-2011 by magikmichael because: Forgot to add pic nr. 2



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by magikmichael


Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by magikmichael
 


Hey there magikmichael ... these pictures are taken in a house in the North Yorkshire market town where I live ... I think the house is about 20yrs old (give or take) ... and for England at least it's a pretty common lay-out.

By all means add some pictures if you think they may help to explain the anomolies in these images


Woody


Ok nice to know where the house is. My house is in The Netherlands, Arnhem..... the house is aprox. 80 years old and not a common layout here. Thats why i was first shocked from your pics. I dont know if it would help to explain the anomolies.

edit:uploaded the pics
edit on 8-8-2011 by magikmichael because: added pics


I hope you manage to add a few pics for comparrison ... that would be great


Woody



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

Originally posted by magikmichael


Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by magikmichael
 


Hey there magikmichael ... these pictures are taken in a house in the North Yorkshire market town where I live ... I think the house is about 20yrs old (give or take) ... and for England at least it's a pretty common lay-out.

By all means add some pictures if you think they may help to explain the anomolies in these images


Woody



Ok nice to know where the house is. My house is in The Netherlands, Arnhem..... the house is aprox. 80 years old and not a common layout here. Thats why i was first shocked from your pics. I dont know if it would help to explain the anomolies.

edit:uploaded the pics
edit on 8-8-2011 by magikmichael because: added pics


I hope you manage to add a few pics for comparrison ... that would be great


Woody


Just added the pics to the post above you. Check them out.

edit on 8-8-2011 by magikmichael because: wrong quote



posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 11:13 AM
link   
reply to post by magikmichael
 


Hey there magikmichael ... ok just changed the original content of this post because your links are now working ... sorry


Here is the picture embedded for you;

Image of Magikmichael's Upstairs Landing


... and you were correct it is the same layout (even down to the drying clothes over the banister)
... thanks so much for sharing for comparrison


Woody

edit on 8-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)



posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch
reply to post by magikmichael
 


Hey there magikmichael ... ok just changed the original content of this post because your links are now working ... sorry


Here is the picture embedded for you;

Image of Magikmichael's Upstairs Landing


... and you were correct it is the same layout (even down to the drying clothes over the banister)
... thanks so much for sharing for comparrison


Woody

edit on 8-8-2011 by woodwytch because: (no reason given)


Thanks it was somewhat offtopic but i found it interesting that your landing looked exactly like mine. I keep following this topic.



posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:14 AM
link   
Hey Woody, thanks for the pics. I havent been to the last thread about Demon identification in some time, im guessing the last ones are from that case?



new topics

top topics



 
8
<< 1  2    4 >>

log in

join