It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making Crop Circles without rope, boards, and bar stools......

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

Apparently you've never heard of the Mothman Prophesies.

edit on 1-8-2011 by shushu because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:43 PM
link   
Those crop circles look like dog crap tied together with hardened cat poop sprinkled with elephant piss.

No offense to whoever put in the hardwork to make that junk look good

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Every child made these geometric shapes on paper, back in the 60s and 70s.

It was called "Spirograph"!! Nearly everyone had one.

So No, seeing the geometric crop circles, is Not "Out of this World".

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:11 PM
link   
reply to post by TheWhaler

Those crop circles look like dog crap tied together with hardened cat poop sprinkled with elephant piss.

I feel so much more enlightened now that I know this...Thank you !!
Just Great !!

reply to post by OccamAssassin

You see my friend, that's where I have a problem. It could be man made. But how many men would it take to replicate it, at night, from dusk till dawn, without breaking the stems, not be seen and take NO credit whatsoever for it ??

Cause that butterfly is one HUGE masterpiece...THAT is where I have a problem. But I keep an open mind.

reply to post by buster2010

Exactly. I would love to see expert crop designers replicate this one as described above. I would love that !!

reply to post by WeRpeons

Maybe it's their way of telling us a new day is coming.

While I agree with your assumption, this line of thinking is where I get the worst headache from...Why? Why the secrecy? Why the puzzles? If indeed extraterrestrials are behind some of them, why don't they be more direct? Why the hide and seek games?? It bothers me to no end. Just land on the lawn of the White House and be damn done with it !!!!! They blow my mind too and not always in a good way !!

reply to post by Observer99

Yeah, I can totally see humans in lead clothes beaming microwaves all over the ground, hoping not to cook themselves while they make some sculpture they later take no credit for.

If only I could give you an Applause for that reply !!!!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:57 PM
link   

The OP confirms what I've been thinking for years, HAARP.

I was waiting for this, if it's unknown or a mystery it's gotta be HAARP
Yes HAARP is the cause of everything, i just sneezed a few minutes ago so HAAARP must have caused that too.

edit on 1-8-2011 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

I agree with SunoftheSun... I just can't make up my mind on them.

One of my biggest issues with them is that there is usually only ever 1 photo of some of the best ones. If I found a crop circle, I would be taking hundreds of photos, especially since we have digital cameras, my DSLR can hold a few thousand photos on a 16gb memory stick.

Most I have seen, that I have been bothered looking into, reveal photo editing when studied closely with photoshop. You can see the digital tool marks, and one of the biggest give-aways is usually in the field tracks, that are almost always distorted in funny ways. A classic example of the liquify or rubber stamp tools.

edit on 2-8-2011 by puzzlesphere because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
here's an interesting article from the bbc today - it seems in oz they have some that are proven to be non man made

crop circles in Oz

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:20 AM
link   
Bring forth evenly knotted twine, a large lawn roller, an old broom handle (perhaps more than one), knowledge of the polar coordinate system, an orienteering compass, and Illustrator or TurboCAD... By your powers combined... I am Captain Circle Connector!

These items are moderately different than rope, planks, and bar stools... But consider them better substitutions working on the same principles.

Given that the majority always happen in the same place, around the same time of year (not just growing season, but tourist season), and is promoted with media and books sold by the same people... I think that says a lot about the nature of the phenomena.

It is an art form though. You've got to give 'em that. It should be appreciated in that regard.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:43 PM
link   
Now even ET is making crop circles (with a little help from GPS and MICROWAVES)

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

Secrets revealed for first time...read it here. It seems that boards and rope are not the only way crop circles are made...GPS and microwaves could play a big part. Seems using parts of a microwave can cause the "bending" of the crops like many report happens at crop circle sights.Could also account for the speed at which some crop circles seem to appear overnight

Writing in Physics World, he said: ‘Crop-circle artists are not going to give up their secrets easily.

At least physicist, and real ones it seems are actually taking a look at them...the article is intresting...and so is the picture...a second source to add to OP's orginal

edit on 8/2/2011 by DJMSN because: add picture

edit on 8/2/2011 by DJMSN because: (no reason given)

edit on 8/2/2011 by DJMSN because: add

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by CynicalWabbit

The OP confirms what I've been thinking for years, HAARP.

I was waiting for this, if it's unknown or a mystery it's gotta be HAARP
Yes HAARP is the cause of everything, i just sneezed a few minutes ago so HAAARP must have caused that too.

edit on 1-8-2011 by CynicalWabbit because: (no reason given)

HAARP is a gigantic microwave.
So it isn't far fetched.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
I downloaded this BING image in SEPTEMBER, 2010

s389.photobucket.com...&

( Click to enlarge)

Notice the CIRCLE enclosing some spheres.That is the territory where an alien encounter took place.In time, I will decode the image.

I downloaded this image in October, 2010

s389.photobucket.com...

(Click to enlarge)
I’ve had a fantastic and bizarre encounter. I have compressed it and removed some of the bizarre elements.This is not about Earth and the Planets.It’s an experience with a
1. Craft
2. Laser beam and gas
3. A large Laser Apparaduce that creates an electric-magnetic field
4. An alien presence
5. movement of bars and/or containers from the rear of the craft
6. white carpet held the containers and/or bars

This explanation will cover about one/third 0f the encounter.In time,I hope to have the whole EVENT on the board.

I felt something burn on the top of my head. Instinctively, I turned my head and looked up behind me. Above me, about thirty feet away, a luminous craft stood stationary, silent, motionless and non-threatening. The luminosity gave off a polished bronze in color. I gripped the strap of the carbine and realized the weapon was in an awkward position. I started focusing on the craft. I didn't move a muscle and my head kept looking back and up. The metallic "object" looked too smooth. It was elliptical in shape like a football with rounded cones... I turned my head and the craft was above and beside me. It was about 25 feet away and was moving very slowly.The craft was between 16 to 20 feet long and about 8 to 10 feet high... The rear of the craft was flat and had one round port hole on the outline of a door. There were fins on both sides of the craft that extended out about three feet.

A thin light blue beam came out of the craft from the bottom left side. It went out and up at a 45% angle and about half way the height of the craft. Moving my eyes between the craft and the thin blue light, I caught the appearance of a gas or fog near the light. It began to spread out. It was not very thick. I could see the trees through it.

Suddenly, another light appeared across a gap from the thin blue light. This light was thicker, brilliant and moving intensely out and up at the same 45% angle.with two elongated glasses.... I tried to find the source of the light.There was a gap between the thin, almost solid blue light and the thicker moving light. I didn't see anything moving between them. Looking through the right glass( I don't remember seeing much through the left glass) the light flowed energetically, streaming excitedly. There were three or four streaming light lines that flashed through the glass. They had varying widths. My eyes retraced its movement, back to the gap, across to the thin blue light down to the craft. Then, there was a silent backfire. I didn't hear any noise but I sensed one.The blue light and the glass were gone.Something was erupting behind the craft. It looked like a large mound of dirt was piling up above the ground behind the craft. It grew so high that I couldn't see the craft. And then it stopped. The craft backed and climbed up into the dirt and was partly visible again...

.I moved my eyes to the left. There was a white carpet platform stretched out below and out away from the craft, stationary and brilliant.It had three dimensions but very little depth and was very close to the ground. There was some movement, which after observing it I refused to acknowledge it. Flying up to the side of the dirt was a small entity which had wings above and below its shoulders. When I first observed it, I estimated its height being about 2.5 feet. My recent recollections took in the distance I was from it, and I would place it between 3 and 3.5 feet.It had a bubble helmet around its head and I could make out eyes and an indentation of a nose. The body was covered in a thin white cloth. I didn't see any arms or legs. It flew up to and behind the side of the dirt. Seconds later, it was sitting atop a brilliant bar of silver. Bubblehead, as I’d named it and B1 for short, was perched on the front end of the bar. The right wing which was below its shoulder, moved up and down in a measured rhythm. The left wing rose vertically above the head and was jerking arrhythmically left and right. The silver bar descended from behind the dirt like an overloaded plane. Bubblehead accelerated the wings and the cargo, the silver bar, rose and slowly dipped. The bar landed perfectly aside another bar at the back of the white carpet. I estimate the bar's length was five feet, the width approximately two feet, and the height app. 1 to 1.5 feet. After landing, Bubblehead immediately lifted up from the bar and winged a path to the dirt. Another small entity came descending from behind the dirt winging its way smoothly, rhythmically, harmoniously atop another silver bar.Its wings were symmetrically aligned. It descended perfectly and deposited the bar alongside the other two, making a row. I'll name this Bubblehead, B2. B2 immediately rose and gracefully moved upwards. B1 jerked back guiding another bar toward the white carpet. It rose again and then dipped and glided accurately and landed atop the first bar placed. The bar seemed to melt into the bottom one and the height of the two bars shrunk. Again B1 rose and laboured toward the dirt while B2 gently descended and landed on the middle bar in the row. There was a shrinking of height as they merged.

Above the white carpet, a charcoal fence formed diagonally upwards on two sides. The third side connected them. The fourth side, the one closest to the white carpet, remained open. The fence had two railings but no posts. The railings appeared knotted or like nodes at random intervals. There was no ground. The lighted trees were the background.

Inside the fence, lightning rays shot across from the inside edge of the left fence to the right side. Most of them appeared to be short lived. The thin light rays appeared at different points of the inside edge with no set pattern. Once, the entire area inside the fence lit up dimly but briefly. As the seconds ticked off the thin light rays stayed connected. There were six or seven lights on inside the fence and most of them were grouped in the middle. They seemed to be gaining power.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by pupilstutor

I'm afraid your links aren't working properly... unless I am having unusual browser issues. Please check them when you can. I would like to see the pics.

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Unless I have browser issues as well, same here, the links don't work.

And I would also like to see those pictures.

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I don't know about all that, but the Earth is flat and I'm sticking to that until someone proves me wrong.

Whats interesting about human kinds 'fear' is that even if a race found our Voyager 1 probe, out there in the Keiper Belt, and decided to send us a message via microwave and carve the exact same thing in some crop, everyone would say 'hoax' because a man at some point drew it, we knew about it, and it was recreated.

When will another race be blessed with the term 'intelligent' by humans?

Egotistical Humans...we've got to be the laughing stock of our galactic neighborhood.

Remember, simply because something can be RE-created, doesn't mean it wasn't created by something else out there. I can reproduce Da Vinci's art...does that mean Da Vinci didn't exist?

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 11:09 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

How big is the Firefox crop circle? Since you have man/hour numbers, that will give us some idea on what's required for larger crop circle sites.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
Time for a bump:

So, I read too much Geekologie Apparently, a physicist is called crazy for believing that crop circles arise from anything but humans using a plank walking in a circle.
But this "jerky" is typical for that site.

For the most part, I'd agree with this assessment. There's nothing really special about crop circles.--a farmer could do it as easy as he can got cow tipping.

But this post at Geekologie, and the OP made me take note:

We've gone from theory to finding evidence of actual microwaves.

One of these anomalies is the discovery of microwave radiation in some of the crop circles.

The Huffington Post pointed out that the theory is derived from:

In his report, Taylor cites the work of BLT research, which has researched crop circles using scientific techniques for decades. Initially attempting to discover what was assumed to be a natural phenomenon, BLT found a host of anomalies that lead many researchers to rule out natural phenomena or human involvement. One of these anomalies is the discovery of microwave radiation in some of the crop circles. Usually the media and scientist ignore these findings, however in 2002, as part of a history channel documentary, students at MIT attempted to create a circle in one night replicating the anomalies found by BLT.

Why in the world are we missing such specifically needed information from the OP? Why wasn't this all put together when the qoted article was written? I'm not screaming conspiracy, I'm talking about it would save us from arguing over whether or not microwaves COULD be used if if microwave radiation was IN EVIDENCE from the beginning? Especially since this looks to be the same man/same paper?
edit on 29-9-2011 by CynicalDrivel because: Making sure I'm referencing the actual article this was derived from. Not meaning to make it look like the OP didn't do his research.

posted on Sep, 29 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Maxmars
reply to post by PhoenixOD

Thanks for the videos.... I know that one guy who contracted for the (now-defunct) News of the World piece has made several such crop circles for various media productions.. although they're not exactly as 'intricate' as I would have hoped. Sadly, there is a measurable difference between the ones he creates, and the one's that are found to involve cellular growth change in the crop itself. As well as the anomalous electromagnetic measurements some circles have been shown to include. Unless they have been known to seed sites with uncommon materials and the like.

Still, obviously, these shapes are not necessarily confined to some supernatural phenomenon. Just a point worth noting, in my opinion.

Agreed. The crop circles being made in those videos were either made in broad daylight, under the permissioin of the field owner and thus with no fear of detection, or were pretty rough, sloppy, and somewhat simple.

And that wierd cellular damage that looks like microwave damage....somehow, guys with boards doesn't explain that one.

One particularly curious formation occured right next to Stonehenge, the Julia Set formation back in 1996. I've been to Stonehenge. That place is always crowded, the roads are incredibly busy, even at night. And stonehenge has been guarded 27/7 since they kicked out all the hippies, travellers, and neo-druids that were constantly camping out there in the late 80's. There is no way in hell a couple guys, even at night, could have created that formation undetected. And from what I've read, it was formed in the late afternoon, which would make dudes with boards even less likely.

What has made me even more curious about these crop circles is that alot of them are formed in Wiltshire, which has alot of british military bases. I think their most secret base is located in Wiltshire. I used to live right south in Dorset, and though I've never been to a crop circle, my husband has pointed out where a couple he remembered years ago showed up. Interestingly, they were both very close to a military test range.

What this would imply, I don't know. But given the security at these places, especially at night, I somehow doubt dudes with boards and ropes and going to stomp some massive, complex circles and not be noticed by military surveilance in the area.

I'm sure hoaxers are responsible for a number of circles. But all of them? I really don't think so. And some pretty interesting formations have formed beyond Britain, as far away as South America, Australia, even Japan.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join