It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Making Crop Circles without rope, boards, and bar stools......

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Sweet thread! If all of these crop circles are indeed hoaxes, well then the hoaxers are using some wild techniques to make their designs. If that is the case, they may need to look for a day job
Good lord, either way, the circles are hawt!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by JibbyJedi

it goes beyond ridiculous,
and all so people won't find out about Sylphs, who are the creators of the real ones
[look into medicine wheels for example]

or the war of extermination against them.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:49 PM
link   
reply to post by havok

England has always been a hot spot.

Mowing-Devil

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/770f1ddaf7de.jpg[/atsimg]

The Mowing-Devil: or, Strange News out of Hartford-shire is the title of an English woodcut pamphlet published in 1678. The pamphlet tells of a farmer who, refusing to pay the price demanded by a labourer to mow his field, swore that he would rather that the Devil mowed it instead. According to the pamphlet, that night his field appeared to be in flame. The next morning, the field was found to be perfectly mowed - unnaturally perfect, in fact. This pamphlet, and the accompanying illustration, is often cited by crop circle reasearchers as among the first recorded cases of crop circles.[1]

But, to say theres been no crop circles in the USA is silly

www.bltresearch.com...
www.bltresearch.com...
www.bltresearch.com...
www.bltresearch.com...
www.bltresearch.com...
www.bltresearch.com...
www.bltresearch.com...
www.bltresearch.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by Maxmars

Sweet thread! If all of these crop circles are indeed hoaxes, well then the hoaxers are using some wild techniques to make their designs. If that is the case, they may need to look for a day job
Good lord, either way, the circles are hawt!

True enough. One source I read recently put them into three categories [I can only remember 2: obvious hoaxes and those which escape explanation]... the guy went on to say that in rapeseed circles it's impossible to create them using the usual board & rope trick as the stems will always break, something not seen in 'genuine' ones.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I've known about them using GPS magnetron wave guide rollers for years and years, since the mid 90's. I'm out of the loop these days but I'm sure they are using even more advanced/refined tech now, which is why circles continue to get more complex over the years. I find it funny the people who don't believe these very smart mathematicians and engineers are using far more advanced technology than ropes and boards. Keep underestimating these people, and they will just keep laughing at you. And in the end, that's why they do it, for the lulz.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:08 PM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

What a complete waste of time if all circles are man made. I enjoy a good Lulz as much as the next guy, but come on

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

What a complete waste of time if all circles are man made. I enjoy a good Lulz as much as the next guy, but come on

It's a game, a competition for them to one up each other, all the while laughing at the people who believe they are created by aliens. You might think it's a waste of time, or it's not a good way to get your lulz, but that doesn't mean these guys feel the same way. It's a passion, a hobby, it's art, yet you say it's a complete waste of time? Come on.
edit on 1-8-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:16 PM
link   
double post
edit on 1-8-2011 by OMsk3ptic because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:19 PM
link   
I used to do technical drawing before i became a computer graphics artist and was always amazes me is how non-artists can not imagine how easy it is to make these kinds of designs. All you need to make any of the very complex looking desings on paper is a set compass and a ruler. It only takes a few mins to create some incredibly technical looking stuff. This can then be scaled up just using a rope and a tape measure to do the same thing in a field.

I realise the results look amazing but you dont have to be a maths expert though knowing how to calculate Pi helps with some of the designs. Any child can do it with a bit of practice.

But like i said in an earlier post i dont think all crop circles are fakes only the ones made up of complex designs.

edit on 1-8-2011 by PhoenixOD because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by havok
If we had circles from 100 years ago that were this intricate, I'd be less skeptical.

And how would you have seen the intricacy 100 years ago, from the commercially flying airplane you owned that wasn't even built yet?

Come on....

To think that these are all man-made is a true sign of ignorance because unless you have the field manual that explains how to do them, you are talking smack.

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Observer99
Yeah, I can totally see humans in lead clothes beaming microwaves all over the ground, hoping not to cook themselves while they make some sculpture they later take no credit for.

So perfectly stated....

Too many people discount the human ego.

What would be the point for the people making these? To one-up one another as another poster mentioned?

Human psychology dictates that someone would have blabbed by now. It's human nature to take pride in your work and want recognition for it, this is absolutely no different and considering the international attention it has garnered would be even more reason for someone to want to put a stake in it and claim it as their own.

~Namaste

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Maxmars

Stacks of information in this video - the latest evidence showing many points that can't be argued with. In particular a new outstanding mathematical equation discovered within a design. There is also video showing changes to the skin as it is happening - you can see it with your own eyes!

This video also exposes the ridiculous notion that they are man made and confronts this issue head on.

The beginning gives the impression that it's old news being shown again but quickly reverts to the newer concepts and evidence of non human intervention.
www.youtube.com...
edit on 1-8-2011 by quedup because: correction

(Short advertisement at the beginning of Video)
edit on 1-8-2011 by quedup because: further information

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
If you have questions about crop circles you could always try asking a few circle makers.

www.circlemakerstv.org...

You can call in to the show with Skype, or use the chat box.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by SonoftheSun
reply to post by Maxmars

Interesting idea. While I believe that most are man made, there are some that are just so filled with maths and algorithms that it defies the imagination. They could also be man made. But are they all?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/55237f9e8eae.jpg[/atsimg]

That beauty is 530 meters X 450 meters. Done overnight. Man made? Perhaps.

That's the thing with crop circles. I just can't make up my mind about them. I would tend to think that if artists can make one, they can make all...and on the other hand, the complexity boggles my mind.

Even though I still believe that some are made from unknown forces at play - and I emphasize on belief here, no proof, no fact, just a belief so pretty much pointless - it brings more questions than answers.

Microwave emissions...perhaps. Like so many other theories out there. But it makes for an interesting discussion !!!

It is impossible for the human butterfly crop circle to be made by man. This why I say it couldn't be made by man.

This is the firefox crop circle.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/00954e085e26.jpg[/atsimg]

It took 12 people almost 17 hours to complete. But if you notice it is a simple design nothing interwoven and no intricate geometric shapes. For the ones like the human butterfly and other like it would take so many people to make it and with that many people there is no way they could have gotten in the field and out without leaving a trace of them being there. You can also listen to crop circles. If you turn them into a black and white BMP
file you can use Coagulalight and listen to them.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by gypsychology909

Several years ago I woke up one morning in early summer only to discover that during the night something had fried all the leaves on a young elm outside my apartment building. There are elms on both sides of the building... the other was only lightly damaged. Other trees in the immediate area were also slightly damaged... but none like the one on my side of the building... which was fried to a crisp. I suspected foul play right away only because a very small area had been hit... and my first thoughts were that of a prankster via satellite... based solely on a sci-fi book I had read as a kid... where satellites had been turned into weapons and scorched crops in the blink of an eye across the earth. I read so much sci-fi when I was a kid... I can't even remember the title of the book. But if they were talking about it in the early 60s you can bet they now have the technology up and running.

So I agree with your little joke... because it is the most plausible to me.

Incidently... the tree never died... but all the branches now arch downward towards the ground as if bent by some unseen force.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
The OP confirms what I've been thinking for years,
HAARP.
There are also crop circles that are natural. Accidentally I've seen a field where that has happened. I'll post some pics tomorrow.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Here's 500 crop circles in one video.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by SonoftheSun

The man with the butterfly wings seems like it represents man evolving into conscious awareness. The human race is evolving just like a caterpillar emerging from its cocoon into a butterfly. Maybe it's their way of telling us a new day is coming.

Before teaching CAD, I was a mechanical drafter and had experience drawing geometric shapes on paper using geometric construction. It can get quite complicated locating intersections, bisects, calculating radii, angles and coordinates. I can't imagine doing this on this scale let alone doing it at night and not being able to observe it from above. These intricate shapes blow my mind.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   
reply to post by quedup

Thanks for the video. I don't have time to watch it right now, so I don't know if it covers this particular point.

I remember at least one crop circle that had two different types of plant life in it. The crop circle was made of only one of the two types of plant--with the bent but unbroken stalks intricately woven and laid down, but the other type completely untouched. If I'd had any doubts up to that point, that was the end of them. CropCircleMakers can claim them all they want, but they're pathetic lying *s if they say they made that one....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   
In my view, crop circles are manmade. Since they DO defy the norm of what we think is possible by our own kind, I suggest we think at a higher level than even suggested by this thread but utilizing some of the possible tools of that trade.

The triangles have a habit of making themselves known and visible in frequent low, slow and silent travels over the countryside in the US and UK, --And my justification for this whole "theory" is that the triangle I (and 20 others)saw in '98 displayed those movement characteristics and had about 12 to 15 large randomly firing strobe lightsflashing as it moved by our UFO conference gathering!

The crop circles are indeed messages...created by us about ETs. The triangles are perfect for this task. They can be completely dark as well as having their silent and unique hovering capabilities. They also will be jammed packed with unimaginable weapons that not any typical aircraft could carry let along use. Think powerful, computer controlled a host of multiple lasers that range from missile and tank destroyers to mass demo suppressors. Throttled those down or up to flatten grain via a complex computer program would take little effort or time.

Basically, the crop circles are our efforts to draw attention to the UFO topic. Why? For two necessary reasons: First, to continue to market the triangles as UFOs and thus, hide their true identity. Second, is to promote the ET agenda which had, in fact, given birth to the principle physics of the triangles. Both of those "hidden" topics will by necessity come to the fore once the triangles are revealed for what they truly are and their cloaked heritage..

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join