It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Archons - Alien Invaders From Space

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
Dimensional extraterrestrials is gaining popularity, there is possibility of such realms being true. Will check it out later

posted on Jan, 5 2013 @ 02:57 PM
link   
Yeah, unfortunately, we are being farmed.

We give off hormonal secretions, including the incredibly intense type of adrenaline humans give off when their "fight or flight" reactions are stimulated; these are sold throughout many galaxies to beings who don't experience emotions as we do; it gives them a "high."

Our eggs and sperm are always popular. Unfortunately.

And we also give off a more subtle energy that Robert Monroe calls "loosh" which is as good of a term as any; think of it as a kind of enhanced emotionality, something humans exude when they're having peak emotional experiences, orgasms, falling in love, descending into hatred, declining into fear, and a vast array of those INTENSE levels of emotions typical for humanity. Now think of that as an ENERGY vibration, something in a mysterious electromagnetic frequency that our own scientists can't yet measure. (After all, according to contemporary human scientists, EMOTIONS AREN'T REAL. Think of that one for a minute. Emotions aren't real according to science because they can't be measured under a microscope.) Advanced beings from many different galaxies and/or dimensions can detect loosh and WANT IT FROM US.

Not all species have the rich type of emotionality and spirituality that humans do; think Spock the Vulcan times a factor of twelve; emotions are both forbidden but highly desired by many species.

Then you have the other obvious resources that are popular here; our minerals, water, and so on.

This planet is definitely a fuucccking farm. The archons are a broader term including beings with more conventional physical (3-D) bodies as well as beings that are more interdimensional, existing slightly outside 3-D. Nasty pieces of work. They founded all the world's religions and want us to agree to be spiritually enslaved to a lord, master, god, goddess, etc.

Compare that to the true mavericks like the real Jesus, the real Buddha; they didn't want anybody to worship them or hold them up as lord or master or drink their blood in Communion or eat their flesh like a bunch of fucccking zombie cannibals.
True connection with advanced teachers like this happens through the heart, through love, through quiet and contemplation; then they'll come around to help you correct the many distorted beliefs we've all been conditioned to hold around a Higher Power/Great Spirit, and around our own immensely powerful and sovereign spiritual natures.

Those of us experienced with the archon wars have learned a few things. The main helpful tech tip I'd offer is this:

Whenever you feel afraid, whenever you have a sense of dread, whenever you're having a nightmare and wake up in the middle of the night, whenever you worry that something dark and terrible is trying to influence you or your loved ones, say this: "I am a spiritually sovereign being. You have no power over me. I am a spiritually sovereign being." This stops abductions in their tracks; it also expels psychic attack -- ranging from yucky people who are just pissy to people who are aligned (usually without realizing it) with archonic entiites; and it also stops interference in your energy body when you are traveling (because we all travel for a portion of our sleep time, in our energy body at night.)

You ARE a spiritually sovereign being. But by reasserting this, you're shaking off ancient spiritual contracts that you and humanity made in which we all agreed to be dominated, harvested, and enslaved by various archonic beings and societies. Restating the TRUTH of who you are, shaking off those invisible psychic chains, can create great good in your life and allow you to start having authentic spiritual experiences that are no longer happening through the veil or the filter of archonic gods, practices, or beliefs.

And then things REALLY get interesting!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by LipstickMystic
Yeah, unfortunately, we are being farmed.

worry that something dark and terrible is trying to influence you or your loved ones, say this: "I am a spiritually sovereign being. You have no power over me. I am a spiritually sovereign being." This stops abductions in their tracks; it also expels psychic attack -- ranging from yucky people who are just pissy to people who are aligned (usually without realizing it) with archonic entiites; and it also stops interference in your energy body when you are traveling (because we all travel for a portion of our sleep time, in our energy body at night.)

You ARE a spiritually sovereign being. But by reasserting this, you're shaking off ancient spiritual contracts that you and humanity made in which we all agreed to be dominated, harvested, and enslaved by various archonic beings and societies. Restating the TRUTH of who you are, shaking off those invisible psychic chains, can create great good in your life and allow you to start having authentic spiritual experiences that are no longer happening through the veil or the filter of archonic gods, practices, or beliefs.

And then things REALLY get interesting!

Next time I go before a Judge I'll say that: I am a spiritually sovereign being. You have no power over me. I am a spiritually sovereign being.
thanks for the heads up
MY saying used to be "In Jesuses name I bind you and get thou behind me"

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by ImpactoR
Dimensional extraterrestrials is gaining popularity, there is possibility of such realms being true. Will check it out later

The book of revelations says that at the end of the human as "rulers" age, an extra-dimensional being will be let out of its cage, posses a man and led the world astray.

In fact it clearly says many other extra-dimensionals will be losed to wreak havok on the earth. This idea of "mutants" and "super humans" ect is all over the place in our modern culture.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by LipstickMystic

I really like your comment. I agree with about 90% of what you say. I would only add that humans are more than sovereign - we are extremely powerful and dangerous entities of nearly limitless potential. We have everything these entities have, and more. We only lack the "User's Manual" for our abilities. If we were only to properly realize our potential, we would be as powerful, maybe more so, than any of these entities.

I can personally attest to the efficacy of Tai Chi or any internal martial art.

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:28 PM
link   
reply to post by raypsi13

What does a judge have to do with anything? A judge is just a human play actor who has agreed to be a part of and give energy to one of the many archonically controlled hierarchies that dominate this planet (the legal system, the medical system, the military system, the banking system, etc.) I'm not talking about the human counterparts who have willingly agreed to be connected to these forces; I'm talking about these entities themselves.

But thanks for playing!
And for trying to slime me with yet another sarcastic type of comment.

By the way, you CAN invoke things in the real Jesus' name to cast out some of these archonic beings; I can attest that they work in real life situations where someone is trying to kill you. So maybe you SHOULD use that type of invocation if, I dunno, you're standing before a judge (assuming you're charged with a crime you didnt' commit? Because otherwise, you'll need to do your time.
)

edit on 6-1-2013 by LipstickMystic because: spelling

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Son of Will

Oh, the user's manual is around; it's just scattered in bits and pieces. Look to the performing arts; actually take a class that requires you to access impromptu creative abilities, imagination, and emotion; that will reconnect you with a big part of the user's manual.

And then learning the basics; meditation (stilling the mind to "receive" information and healing and ideas; no yoga mat or guru or Eastern filter required) power prayer/affirmations/applied faith (where you set active intentions about experiences you want to have; learning psychic shielding (mostly just memorizing the clinical definitions for psychopaths and narcissists so you don't, out of of innocent and loving feelings, end up with such a person chronically fffuuucckingg your life up because you've married one or become best friends with one; and learning some technique to regularly expel toxicity from your physical body and energy bodies (loads of systems and techniques out there; it's all just part of day to day maintenance.)

There's really nothing mysterious about how to tap into our "super powers" but too many times people are led into joining a cult or tapping into really negative archon type beings as they try to find their way to understanding their miraculous, immensely powerful, spiritual natures.

But this is my long-winded way of saying I AGREE WITH YOU!

posted on Jan, 6 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ahem surely the alien beings would have to actually believe in Jesus for it to have any effect whatsoever? You don't really believe that creatures from another planet/galaxy would be bothered in the slightest by someone standing there invoking the name of some long dead human?

So our hormonal secretions are being sold around the galaxy are they? Your evidence for this is what? And whilst on the subject what's the going price? I could do with a bit of spare cash after Christmas

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 04:31 AM
link   

I think it goes quite a bit further than you imply, however. There are abilities that require years, sometimes decades of cultivation for us to even acknowledge. I don't know if there is any actual limit to our potentials. Affirmation/prayer, basic meditation for mind-clearing, these have their uses and are indeed effective within a limited scope.

Since these creatures predate Christianity by countless millenia, any positive effect from intoning the name of Jesus Christ is most likely placebo. When you shout his name, your fear is replaced by confidence. The late Dr. Karla Turner reported that getting very angry and putting violent imagery into one's head (directed at the abductors, of course) was the most powerful remedy for combating an abduction by these non-human entities.

We are born as disassembled Gods, for lack of a better word. Yet through a highly specific type of biofeedback using meditation, we can cultivate a strong bridge between our spiritual and physiological bodies. When sufficiently developed, we unlock an entirely new category of abilities. Don't be so quick to dismiss the wisdom of the Orient - some traditions can claim a direct lineage stretching back over 10,000 years. There are many secrets that are still mostly unknown to Westerners. The secrets I speak of are mostly unknown even to those of the East. ATS's own Drew Hempel is responsible for my awareness of them.
edit on 7-1-2013 by Son of Will because: (no reason given)

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 05:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Son of Will

Since these creatures predate Christianity by countless millenia, any positive effect from intoning the name of Jesus Christ is most likely placebo. When you shout his name, your fear is replaced by confidence. The late Dr. Karla Turner reported that getting very angry and putting violent imagery into one's head (directed at the abductors, of course) was the most powerful remedy for combating an abduction by these non-human entities.

You sound like a smart guy as do others here. I recomend boning on just who Jesus said he was if he is going to be used in these sort of topics. Jesus delt with non-human entities, demonstrated his power over the laws of physics, laws of nature....death. Jesus claimed that he predated everything.

Not preaching at all here just pointing out that putting Jesus as a person in the same vein with Buddha shows very poor research. To do so shows that one has only perused the surface history and teachings of both men and are using the mass consumption ideas passed down in modern culture.

What did jesus say about archons? "I saw satan like lightning fall from heaven". What did evil spirits say to him? "have you come to persecute us before our time?". Now thats them talking to him. No placebo there.

posted on Jan, 7 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

Book marking your links in particular, thank you

posted on Feb, 17 2013 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by LipstickMystic
reply to post by raypsi13

What does a judge have to do with anything? A judge is just a human play actor who has agreed to be a part of and give energy to one of the many archonically controlled hierarchies that dominate this planet (the legal system, the medical system, the military system, the banking system, etc.) I'm not talking about the human counterparts who have willingly agreed to be connected to these forces; I'm talking about these entities themselves.

But thanks for playing!
And for trying to slime me with yet another sarcastic type of comment.

By the way, you CAN invoke things in the real Jesus' name to cast out some of these archonic beings; I can attest that they work in real life situations where someone is trying to kill you. So maybe you SHOULD use that type of invocation if, I dunno, you're standing before a judge (assuming you're charged with a crime you didnt' commit? Because otherwise, you'll need to do your time.
)

edit on 6-1-2013 by LipstickMystic because: spelling

I have been before many judges on the bench in courthouses by far they are controlled by Archons IMO
I guess I should say thanks for the great posts

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 10:45 PM
link   
most ppl do seem consumed by lust, literally. gluttony, lazy.. and so robotic on phones, sexting, and worse! more than half seem to drink, smoke, and/or use drugs daily!

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:04 PM
link   
OMG... The ARCHONS are real! : www.startrek.com...

posted on Oct, 3 2019 @ 11:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: LipstickMystic

"I am a spiritually sovereign being. You have no power over me. I am a spiritually sovereign being."

Awesome affirmation against all the terror alerts, false flags, staged massacres, adulterated water food air, etc that feed off our divine energy!

No wonder cabal/archons are going after sovereignty so ruthlessly at all levels, from individual to entire countries/continents!

affirm sovereignty!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join