It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Would You Stay Or Would You Go

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
I GUEES IN THEORY IT IS A HARD QUESTION.But the reality of the situation is they hover,stalk,abduct,mine our minerals and treat us like dirt.The fact remains we are at war with several different types of aliens .Ronald reagan was firm on whooping their butts,but noother president has taken over the challenge.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by mfc1PLAZMUH

Well I think I would be totaly happy to live side by side with a person from another planet, but the fact of the matter is that this is Earth. There are far to many territorial plebians with the collective IQ of a baked potato, to assume that any potential visitor would not be made STARKLY aware that they are not the ones making the choices, or giving the options.

If the species visiting or taking up residence on our planet were worth living with at all, they would ASK nicely wether it would be ok if they landed and set up a colony, or moved in next door to random people. They certainly wouldnt roll up to our planet, and straight up give us an ultimatum. That is not the behaviour of anyone you want on your doorstep.

So I guess the answer to your question depends on wether the species asks us nicely if we wouldnt mind some lodgers, or wether they show up and basicaly tell us that they are moving in wednesday, would we make sure that we keep all pets, children and fragile belongings in bubble wrap until the construction of thier new death castle is complete !

<< 1   >>

join