It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ever See the Same Time on the Clock, Everyday??

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 16 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
The time I always see is 3:57. I can wake up in the middle of the night, look at the clock, and it's 3:57.

I can be walking past the microwave after playing Everquest, and it's 3:57.

Someone can ask me the time in mid-afternoon, and I'll say "3:57", and it is.

My baby will start crying in the middle of the night, at exactly 3:57.

I know of one other person this happens to. But his is at a different time, but same circumstances.

This happen to anyone else? Any analysis on why or how??

peace

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:44 PM
link   
That same thing happens with me too! Only my time is 11:13! It is very strange and sometimes freaks me out but I have never really put much thought into they 'why' behind it.

Things that make you go hmmmmmmmm......

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Too funny we must have internal clocks alerting us to the time. I always seem to look at the clock at 3:33. It will come and go for me. I will do it for a month and then it stops for a few, then the cycle repeats.

posted on Aug, 17 2004 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by kinglizard
Too funny we must have internal clocks alerting us to the time. I always seem to look at the clock at 3:33. It will come and go for me. I will do it for a month and then it stops for a few, then the cycle repeats.

I used to get the same thing. Really any alliteration of numbers in the middle of the night. 1:11, 2:22, 3:33, 4:44 and always, always woke up just before the alarm at 5:55.

Now I don't use a digital clock for that very reason. Try a regular clock with hands. You'll never notice again.

posted on Aug, 18 2004 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I see the same time every night.... 9:00 when i clock out of work :-p Other than that i dont look at clocks much. Time is relative.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:14 PM
link   
reply to post by nathraq

I have had the exact same number, 3:57 is everywhere for me. My wife and friends and family think I am nuts however, I will wake up and just look over at the digital clock or the phone rings, I have to fine out why I keep seeing that time.

posted on Jul, 25 2008 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Nope, I usually see :11, :22 and :33 every other day. But those double-digit combinations of numbers don't mean anything significant to me, really.

new topics

top topics

join