Originally posted by g25500
While perusing I found a number of unusual underwater 'imprints' which could be buildings or just reflections of some sort. Not sure. I also found
some objects I assume washed up from the ocean maybe or not! What do you think. Had to zoom in to 100ft to see them.
location 20.664796,116.899236 not sure maybe cargo
* Concrete Pier? Portable Dive platform? -- Another of exact same dimensions just north with a slightly smaller one adjacent.
location 20.698885,116.857568 not sure if boat or fish
* Rocks or buoys with tide/current rushing past?
location 20.698885,116.857568 boat or fish maybe?
location 20.671398,116.86058 a boat
* Yes. Or a very, very boat-like fish. Wait, this is ATS! I mean, it is a UFO cleverly disguised as a boat.
location 20.638236,116.830899 you can see what looks like underwater building imprint.
* I see what you mean, but think that is digital noise because it is everywhere.
location 20.655241,116.887608 zoom in you can see building imprint maybe
* Again, I am hard-pressed to find a spot at the zoom which does NOT have that appearance of right angles-- so I think an artifact from processing
location 20.645345,116.840844 chinese fishing or research or navy boat, not sure what light to left is.
* Not a seaman, but think that light is a spray of water-- for purpose, I don't know.
location 20.69399,116.884999 dont if reflection or imprint of buildings
* I still think these are image processing artifacts.
location 20.68193,116.904186 looks like a couple of boxes, maybe cargo?
* Yes, mentioned above- the larger one is same dimension as your first location object.
Location China 'Pratas Island' at 100ft. Any ideas of what the imprints might be.
* Yes, and that runway has no depth or texture in the image-- seems digitally blanked, and appearance is reminiscent of the patterns seen along the