It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul Revolution!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
Here is a video I just stumbled across titled 'Imminent revolution' that I thought people on here will like, it's about the Ron Paul Revolution and what is going on in the States at the moment according to the author, set to some history. Enjoy!

www.youtube.com...=434

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   
reply to post by sir_slide

Nice find S&F

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Nice I think they should give a tv station to the people making pauls add on the internet they have artistic vision I am sure reality tv would never be the same.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:08 AM
link   
Nice video, but as a Brit I just cant get over the fact you would waste all that perfectly good tea. Nice video though.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Nice, well produced video. My hat is off. Ron Paul, or Rand Paul are our only hope here, it seems. They are the only ones who seem to be able to freely talk about the many problems America has, and has a real set of plans to fix America, when nobody else has a clue.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:51 PM
link   

History does repeat itself,and we need to support Ron Paul anyway we can we just have to believe it can happen.

My father who passed a few years back, In the 70's I remember(i was a teenager) him complaining and canceling his newspaper,didn't understand why all I knew was him saying 'THEY" control all of the papers and the news,now it's all lies and I refuse to read the lies.He invested his money well and never used a credit card once in his life.Which is astounding these days and even then.He retired back in the 80's and moved out of state and bought his last home with cash.I believe the only thing he had a loan on was his car and then bought a new one every 3 years.
I miss him so much,and wish he were here to see what he had to say about the politics of the day,and give me sound advice.I am sure he would be a Ron Paul supporter if he were here.i guess my point is it is possible to live your life without credit cards,you just have to live with in your means.If that means inconveniecing yourself or saying no once in a while it ok you can still live well.Being fully self sufficient is the best life you can have.....Anyway help this video go viral,do whatever it takes to get this man in office I believe he's our last hope for real change...vote Ron Paul 2012
sorry for rambling on I was feeling a little nostalgic
edit on 1-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:53 PM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

Well it will be real change that's for sure.

Just not sure your gonna like it at the end of the day.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by kro32

Well it will be real change that's for sure.

Just not sure your gonna like it at the end of the day.
maybe not but I don't see anyone else that comes close to having the answers.When I watched the debates for the republicans it sound like the other candidates spewed the same old rhetoric and looked to Dr. Paul when he answered.He never stumbles for an answer because he speaks from the heart and really believes in what he stands for,I don't see that in any other candidate.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Well he is certainly not the run of the mill politician and while he has some very good ideas he also comes with some very bad ones. So it all needs to be weighed as a whole package and people should decide if his good things outweigh his negatives.

Personally I don't and I don't believe the rest of the voters do either as you saw by his miniscule results last time he ran.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   
cant say i cared too much for the video

like ron paul

but the central bank was created in 1913

and americans that live today are nothing like the americans of the revolution that fought for independence far too long they have been pacified and get on their kness and go yes more please.

i really dont see alot of americans picking up arms and putting down lead which brings up a misdirection of what i consider of the real villian here.

the us government is and always been the greatest enemy to the american people without that government that other most hated entity would have never been made and i am talking about the federal reserve.

you have to change the government in order to get to the federal reserve and theres no other way

GOVERNMENT.
edit on 1-8-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Well his policies arent very good for people in your socioeconomic bracket are they?

You're right about change, although I don't think changing the 'government' will do anything, they don't even control it so...yeah something has to change, but electing a new party won't help at all, it's a game to keep people arguing and being confused.

Although as far as I can see there is only one guy who's message needs to be heeded. Just saying.
edit on 2-8-2011 by sir_slide because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
Thanks for all the replies by the way! Glad you all enjoyed it, I did.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:45 AM
link   
The first thing I ask myself about anyone "not happy" with his ideas is wether or not they are in fact employed by the government. more often then not they are.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Great video, i really hope Ron Paul is the real deal. I can imagine (if thing's keep going in the wrong direction) kid's in the future saying to their parents and grandparents....Was America really that good? What happened to it mom? Who let the Banker's take control of the money Grandad? Sad!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

So everybody that thinks Ron Paul is a cook must be a government employee? Absurd!

I couldn't be farther away from a government employee and I have nothing positive to say about Ron Paul. So what? The bottom line in 2012 is much the same as it was in 2008....Paul has no chance of winning.

We'll no doubt hear from the countless Paul supporters online who think they're numbers are vastly greater than they actually are. The point remains though...he has no chance.

top topics

join