It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Divers Search for missing girl

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:18 AM
link   
An 11 year old girl has gone missing, Celina Cass.

ivers searched a pond in northern New Hampshire on Sunday for clues to the disappearance of an 11-year-old girl, who's been missing for several days.
State Fish and Game Department divers explored Back Pond for any sign of fifth-grader Celina Cass, Senior Assistant Attorney General Jane Young said. The small pond is less than a mile from Celina's home in Stewartstown.

Link to Article: www.foxnews.com...

it is sad when things like this happen, i can not imagine the grief the parents are going through, when family friends are even extremely concerned, this is a quote from a family friend.

"She was beautiful. She was the light of everything."

Just thought those of you who don't know would want to know and i am sure that we all can pray she is found alive and if she isn't i hope her passing was calm.

Peace to all
edit on 1-8-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2011 by ShadowZion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
Distraction. Absolute distraction. This is one freaking person.

This sounds just as bad as Cassie Anthony. oh god please not another month long cassie anthony story.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Why are there a hundred FBI and hundreds more state cops from all over New England in a town of about 800 searching so hardcore for this person?

There are plenty of other missing people who aren't getting half this attention.

Where's that kid Kyron? Where's that student in Georgia? Where are all the people who weren't white enough or pretty enough to get their cases on TV?

This reaction makes me think it was an alien abduction or an act of war by Canada or something.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by thisguyrighthere
Where are all the people who weren't white enough or pretty enough to get their cases on TV?

This reaction makes me think it was an alien abduction or an act of war by Canada or something.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

I have to agree with thoes statements (except the aliens and Canada parts) but I hope they find her alive along with the others that where left out of the news do to the reasons you mention.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:33 AM
link   
reply to post by ShadowZion

I would be questioning the people who say she was instead of she is. But thats just me I guess.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by thisguyrighthere

Wow are you kidding me?!? She is in the time that if she is still alive she can be rescued. These first day you need as much manpower that you can muster. She is an 11 year old girl...hopefully just last and scared. Not much time left for her is she is alive.

I wish there were three times as many out looking.

This is a professional opinion from retired Fire/Rescue.

We throw tens of thousands of men looking for a washed up boogie man named Bin laden and you complain about sending 800 searching for an 11 year old because she is white?!?!?!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Amassuo

its nice to know you live a life with an empty heart.

i didn't post this to distract you, i posted it to make you aware. We need to rebel against TPTB, but if we are to we need to understand that the word alive is the most important thing. all life counts!

Peace

top topics

join