It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Misterious Sanxingdui civilization and similarities with Martian images!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   
reply to post by guessing

Well when you consider things like the Vedas clearly describing nuclear war or items like the Baghdad Batteries, it seems as if humans may have once had control of advanced technology.

For a bit of pure speculation on my part: I can't discount the idea that maybe early humans nearly wiped themselves of the face of the earth, leaving few survivors to pick up the pieces.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Originally posted by new_here

Also... a "Martian-looking" face on the pyramid... I mean really-- check out the ears on that dude, LoL!

Question: Has the writing on the pyramid been translated?

edit on 8/1/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

umm dudes, you do know that the pyramid thingy is a commemorative souvenir that the museum in question sells?

edit on 1-8-2011 by DerepentLEstranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

The only space travel he was doing was aided by, ahem, herbal remedies, if you catch my drift. The various mesoamerican cultures were very big on their psychotropics.

Not that I would ever suggest indulging, but, well, sativa and mescaline and ayahuasca can have all sorts of interesting effects...

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by Arken

Originally posted by new_here

Also... a "Martian-looking" face on the pyramid... I mean really-- check out the ears on that dude, LoL!

umm dudes, you do know that the pyramid thingy is a commemorative souvenir that the museum in question sells?

Nope, didn't know that. Do you know why they put a Martian on the pyramid souvenir?

Well, I mean, it's fashioned after the real relics of course. I guess I'm just astounded at how these ancient relics look, for the world, like pointy-eared, slanty-bulbous-eyed Martians, as depicted in pop culture ever since I can remember!

Just one of those things that make you go "Hmmmm...."
edit on 8/2/2011 by new_here because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheWalkingFox
reply to post by Arken

The only space travel he was doing was aided by, ahem, herbal remedies, if you catch my drift. The various mesoamerican cultures were very big on their psychotropics.

Not that I would ever suggest indulging, but, well, sativa and mescaline and ayahuasca can have all sorts of interesting effects...

Maybe your personal dream is to live forever in your simple, reassuring, and toxic world....

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:01 AM
link   
reply to post by new_here

The pyramid is only a commemoration souvenir... and language is modern chinese.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join