It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A new theory on how crop circles could be made

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crutchley29
Advanced alien species capable of interstellar space travel comes thousands of lightyears to another planet and decides the best way to contact the life on this planet is to draw pretty shapes in corn fields....yeah ok.

How much confirmation of hoaxes do you guys need before you start to wake the hell up and accept that crop circles have always been man made.

FAIL... have you actually read the OP?

Yes many crop circles are man made but there COULD be many made by other means. IF that is the case, then this is a possible theory.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:13 AM
link   

post by SpringHeeledJack

Many people have researched and proved a supernatural element to many of them.

LMAO. Utter bunk. Crop circles are graffiti for rural folk!

I'll admit that some silly people who seek silly answers to ordinary things might conclude that crop circles are supernatural. That doesn't make them right.

To the OP - it would be impossible to focus a laser over the distances you are talking about. Different parts would propogate differently in differing gravitational fields over differing distances and differing times

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:44 AM
link   
reply to post by fiftyfifty

What would this "process" do to any bugs, birds, animals or the occasional farmer caught in the beam? Has anybody noticed any bent rabbits?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by WhatAliens

post by SpringHeeledJack

Many people have researched and proved a supernatural element to many of them.

LMAO. Utter bunk. Crop circles are graffiti for rural folk!

I'll admit that some silly people who seek silly answers to ordinary things might conclude that crop circles are supernatural. That doesn't make them right.

To the OP - it would be impossible to focus a laser over the distances you are talking about. Different parts would propogate differently in differing gravitational fields over differing distances and differing times

LMAO Utter bunk.

I don't believe what you say.

And I think your remark to the OP is only taking into consideration human capabilities.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Read this recently,

But the most innovative modern technique involves using microwaves to force corn stalks to fall over and cool horizontally. One research team claims to have reproduced damage inflicted on crops by using a handheld magnetron ripped from a microwave ovens and a 12V battery.
The microwave technique could explain the speed and efficiency of the artists and the incredible detail that some crop circles exhibit, Taylor says.

Read more: www.foxnews.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Pauligirl
reply to post by fiftyfifty

What would this "process" do to any bugs, birds, animals or the occasional farmer caught in the beam? Has anybody noticed any bent rabbits?

As a matter of fact, I used to have a bent rabbit. I understand it is quite common among the species. Same goes for farmers. I don't believe aliens are responsible however.

EDIT- to say I am in no way homophobic or mean any offence by the above statement.

edit on 1-8-2011 by fiftyfifty because: Disclaimer

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:07 AM
link   
English farmers are typically tight-fisted, which is a pity, a few cctv cameras put up and we may get some proof either way.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:47 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatAliens

I just want to get it on record that you quoted the wrong person lol.
I absolutely agree with you.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
reply to post by WhatAliens

I just want to get it on record that you quoted the wrong person lol.
I absolutely agree with you.

A thousand apologies (and a star)! It's been a very hot day here!!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Ahh this old chestnut again, once you have discounted the ever so clever math students
who are up for a bit of fun after they have had a beer or two at one of the croppy pubs in
say wiltshire there is then the nerds at maybe DARPA who have acsess to one of the many
space based laser/microwave weapon's platforms from Reagan's era and voila ART.
I have put this idea forward before and both may be the answer.
he'll I even get the croppy calendar every year! (as well as the Hubble one)
who knows really?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by newcovenant

This reply is no longer relevant and I am removing it as the matter was already addressed.

edit on 1-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: removal of content

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:59 PM
link   
reply to post by netobrev

Phage himself showed uip on a recent CC thread and debunked that,
the battery would only last a few minutes.

many CC are man-made and the MSM propaganda is backed by the MIC in order to cover up the fact that Sylphs are the creators of the real ones.

wouldn't do for people to get curious about Sylphs and other elemental living on earth.
they might find out about the attempted genocidal war being waged to get rid of them.

remember the UFO's shutting down nuke missile installations?
now you know what's responsible. it's been going on since the 1st a-bomb was detonated.

foo fighters, gremlins, and critters are some of the names given to them. look it up also look into the medicine wheels of america these form after a rain dance. the stones are placed by the tribes to preserve them.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:54 PM
link   
why leave a message in a corn field that will only last a few months? is the message not that important? to me if your gonna leave any message for a civilization that may take years to crack the code, why not leave it on something that will last the test of time?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by fiftyfifty

Doesn't this seem like a much more logical and likely explanation?

no

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ginga
I'm sure your theory has been thought of before, it at least sounds familiar. The thing with crop circles is many look so damn cool we want to believe they're alien in nature with some planet-saving message. Until we get some concrete proof I'll settle for the "drunken students with planks in the night" version.

If it was going on all over the world I may be less skeptical: www.cropcirclesandmore.com...

edit on 1-8-2011 by Ginga because: adding link

Drunk human beings can't drive! Much less create awesome complex designs in a corn field with geometrical accuracy!

edit on 1-8-2011 by Vicarious10000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerepentLEstranger
reply to post by netobrev

Phage himself showed uip on a recent CC thread and debunked that,
the battery would only last a few minutes.

many CC are man-made and the MSM propaganda is backed by the MIC in order to cover up the fact that Sylphs are the creators of the real ones.

wouldn't do for people to get curious about Sylphs and other elemental living on earth.
they might find out about the attempted genocidal war being waged to get rid of them.

remember the UFO's shutting down nuke missile installations?
now you know what's responsible. it's been going on since the 1st a-bomb was detonated.

foo fighters, gremlins, and critters are some of the names given to them. look it up also look into the medicine wheels of america these form after a rain dance. the stones are placed by the tribes to preserve them.

While phage is a pretty smart cat. Sometimes to smart for his own good. He has one vice. He speaks for the status quo. One day alot of his comments will come back to bite him!

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join