It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Finally decided to speak up.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
I will simply state that I am not devoid of an understanding of reality, nor do I wish to live in a world where there are invisible enemies lurking around every corner. I do not feel as though I am some new light within the world. There are things which I know I shouldn't share with the public, but given the likelihood that they would be cast out as an ill conceived venture into pseudo-intellectual landscapes I believe it might be safe to vent. I have told precisely three people the things which I intend to disclose publicly. I do not care if anyone believes me, but for those who are interested, especially those who have had similar experiences. This is the first of many waves of disclosure.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by StolenGravity

Howdy, and welcome. And I think this is the right place to speak up about whatever it is you know. Sure you may come across a troll or two here but you'll find there are a lot of open minds here willing to listen and share

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:39 AM
link   
Welcome On Board...

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   
When I was 8 years old I saw the # hit the fan. Moreover, I saw most of the people I knew in serious danger, and a hole in the ceiling of clouds break open. After that I had a dream during which foreign beings instructed me to look for those who were like me, and that they would be drawn to me. I shook it off like a dream would be, but it stuck with me. There are people being born with an increased sense of their own interdimensionality. My sister feels like she's watching the world through everyone's eyes at the same time, but they are all her own...I don't know if anyone has had experiences like that but she feels comfortable with the label of a crystal child. Those beings also told me I would be sent a scout...a "bringer" is the word they specified. Makes no sense to me unfortunately. After this experience I would often collect rocks and draw strange runes in the dirt on the ground in a sort of automatic-writing trance. Fifteen years later, having never told anyone of my strange dream, my sister relayed a similar experience to me. Any ideas anyone?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   

Your sister sounds like an Indigo possibly. Word is, a lot of humans present day are here with special gifts/abilities and are here for the great change we all just may experience very soon. As far as that goes, shes actually normal

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:55 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS,StolenGravity

I'm looking forward to reading your threads and posts have fun in the forums

Peace ,Sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:56 AM
link   
She can touch someone and know way too much about them even for her own comfort's sake. I certainly don't doubt her when she says something's going to happen. Somebody told me this website might have names to put to the beings which visited my sister and I several years ago. I'm just a little concerned that there may be a lot of preconceived notions, and that there are probably several different factions, just like any other living creature is concerned. I wouldn't want to hear that i've been contacted by a malevolent group. I assume there would have been a silence ultimatum...even now in ways I worry that if I draw attention to it they will come back. No matter how much someone may want to know the truth, it's still scary as all get out to see it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:07 AM
link   

It was God, via archetypal manifestations of your ego.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

We can't tell you what to know. You have to decide what your truth will be.

There is a LOT of data on the internet about experiences like this. One strategy would be to study it. If you are concerned about your own free will being violated, there is a lot of advice out there on how to protect yourself.

But remember: These are decisions for you to make.

For instance: If you have been given data, you may decide whether or not you want to share it. If you decide to share it, just treat it like data that you got. Try to duplicate it as accurately as you can. Beyond that, don't worry about what anyone else thinks about it or tells you about it. You have walked into a war. If they can't kill you, which is stupid because you can always come back again, they sure as heck can try to confuse you. And I can almost guarantee you that they will try. And by "they" I mean almost anyone. We all have a bit of this "react against the truth" game built into us. So don't let yourself become confused. Just say what you want to say and move on to the next idea, the next project. Good luck.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills

Your sister sounds like an Indigo possibly. ..

"Indigo" is the name parents call their kids just to make them and themselves feel special.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
Hello, welcome to ATS. There are many forums and topics that you will find your place in. Have fun.

new topics

top topics

join