It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Got a question, can you answer?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   
How is it that no two humans look alike and yet we all have one thing in common. Can you guess what it is, the one trait we all share no matter what race or sex is blackness in the center of our eyes, its very strange that everything we see comes from blackness.

Another strange thing i noticed is that when we take a negitive picture of the blackness in out eyes there is yet another blackness in the very center.

look at my profile pic if you want to see

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
Dude, I dont understand.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11
How is it that no two humans look alike and yet we all have one thing in common. Can you guess what it is, the one trait we all share no matter what race or sex is blackness in the center of our eyes, its very strange that everything we see comes from blackness.

Another strange thing i noticed is that when we take a negitive picture of the blackness in out eyes there is yet another blackness in the very center.

look at my profile pic if you want to see

We see by absorbing light. Black is an ideal absorber of light.

However, I see what you're saying. The black hole in our eye is like a representation of the black hole at the center of a galaxy which is a larger representation of nothingness from which we all come. Everything is made in God's image, and nothingness isn't the only thing that can be attributed as being God. You also have the other ultimate absolute on the other equal and opposite end of the spectrum known as infinity. Paradoxically they are one because if infinity were something it would be finite and can therefore only be nothing. It makes for about the best candidate of a source of the universe that there can be. Everything is made in this original paradoxical "image" as a representational image of the source. www.abovetopsecret.com...

new topics

join