It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Disturbing Videos) King Kalien and Momma K.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Why are you being hostile to me? I'm not a investigative person. I never claimed to be a detective. Come on now.

I'm a guy who browses ATS and likes to post and talk with people. I also like video games and a good laugh. Don't get mad at me now.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
I am not sure how healthy it is for a young man to be eating a vegan life style because of the fact soy has estrogen, estrogen which is known to feminize men.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   
The big problem here is that there isn't a dad or male figure involved with the family. That would help balance things out, and surely would help the kid. But since she was raped it might figure she would not want to branch out too much, so it's just this little world with her and the kid, seems like that anyway. The mom is taking a lot of her unfulfilled needs and using her son as an outlet.

The mom needs to distract herself by getting a man, so she wouldn't focus so much on her son.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Turq1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Why are you being hostile to me? I'm not a investigative person. I never claimed to be a detective. Come on now.

I'm a guy who browses ATS and likes to post and talk with people. I also like video games and a good laugh. Don't get mad at me now.

Not mad, just disappointed. I am sure your intentions are good but you are being misled.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Prove it then. Provide some proof that this lady is normal.

In one post please. Explain all the videos I've posted. The ED page. The numerous cps reports against her. Everything.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

"Sometimes the scariest person is the one who mistakes their own lies as truth."
Sound familiar?

I feel that this thread is probably best avoided, I think your argument is mainly founded on hearsay and your claims could have a detrimental effect on the one person you are actually trying to help.

I'm out.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

reply to post by Wyn Hawks

...it is alleged... "basically true" and "it seems" means nothing... unless you have been spying (which is criminal) on this woman and her son, you dont know if they have "real friends" or not... ...but - you've made up your mind that you're right - so, jump on the bandwagon with the rest of the "dont need facts" mob and go after this woman and her son...

"Which is criminal" nice job assuming. Nowhere did I say I was spying.

However I did link to a lot of videos of a disturbed kid. I will go after this woman. She is clearly insane. You saw some of the stuff I linked right?

I am making a documentry about you right now. I have reported you to ATS staff. I have reported you to the police. I am scared that you will harm that lady based on your Interwebz statements.

I have about as much evidence on you as the entire world has on this lady. What makes you think you can do anything that has not already been done? CPS was called, they found nothing wrong. You are basing everything on Interwebz posts that can ALL be faked or misconstrued in one form or fashion.

If you really want to help abused kids, you can volunteer for CPS.

What is your problem? The man is only trying to help an obviously abused child. When kids are involved its your duty to get involved. And yes Child protective services should be involved. Do you have kids? If this was your child would you let this continue.Would you not want custody if this was your child? I'm really shocked by your attitude.How could you advocate such abuse?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

reply to post by BIGPoJo

Prove it then. Provide some proof that this lady is normal.

In one post please. Explain all the videos I've posted. The ED page. The numerous cps reports against her. Everything.

I don't have to prove a thing, you do. Show me the proof, I have not seen any yet.

How could you advocate such abuse?

What child abuse?
edit on 1-8-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2011 by BIGPoJo because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

Did you see the santa video??

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Yeah he keeps avoiding that. Or the one where she makes him eat fertilizer. Or that shes a hooker. Or that she takes baths with him when hes in his teens. or...or...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by enament
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I did. That is not child abuse nor does it prove who filmed it. Even if he did film it, it does not mean anything. The video could be a gift for a friend or whatever. This "kid" is almost a grown man, he can speak for himself.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I have shown my version of proof. I think it's good enough. You don't. Please show your version and prove me wrong.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:54 PM
link   

I'm on you're side I have looked in to this in depth and agree with you completely . When I first watched those 3 videos I thought whats the harm in this until I did some more digging and this is bad and if any one else doesn't think so I would like to know what childhood they had because this is not normal.

edit on 1-8-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

reply to post by BIGPoJo

I have shown my version of proof. I think it's good enough. You don't. Please show your version and prove me wrong.

I tell you what bud. Call CPS. Call them and give them the link to this thread as your proof. I'll wait.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   
The whole idea of the OP is a load of bull.

Don't you have more productive issues to attend to ?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

That's not what I asked for. You clearly don't want to go to the trouble of researching more into this. Which is fine by me. Just don't say I didn't give you a chance to prove your point. You didn't take me up on my offer.

I can't call CPS. I live in America. I would have to pay lots of money. As much as I care I don't care that much. I'm broke right now.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:58 PM
link   
intersting video for you all. youtu.be...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by BIGPoJo

Originally posted by enament
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I did. That is not child abuse nor does it prove who filmed it. Even if he did film it, it does not mean anything. The video could be a gift for a friend or whatever. This "kid" is almost a grown man, he can speak for himself.

Whats the deal with you.If that was my kid I would be furious. Do you have kids? If so would you let something like this happen to your child? Well would you? If you would, that would be disappointing.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

reply to post by BIGPoJo

That's not what I asked for. You clearly don't want to go to the trouble of researching more into this. Which is fine by me. Just don't say I didn't give you a chance to prove your point. You didn't take me up on my offer.

I can't call CPS. I live in America. I would have to pay lots of money. As much as I care I don't care that much. I'm broke right now.

I have done more research than you have obviously. You do realize you can anonymously report via the CPS webpage, don't you? That will make it real easy to send them the link. Go ahead, I will check this thread later to see if you made any headway with CPS.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I have to say that it seems to me like too many people are trying to stick their noses where they shouldn't be. Maybe they post "alarming" videos for shock value, or maybe they are just goofing around.
Just because the lady offers private dances does not make her a prostitute. It makes her a dancer.
Why is her diet called into question? So what if she wants to be vegan and wants to promote that lifestyle to her son.
The only thing I find alarming about this is the fact that it looks like a modern witch hunt.

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join