It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Disturbing Videos) King Kalien and Momma K.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Greensage

You can defend them until the cows come home,anyway you see it it is improper for a young boy (puberty) to film his mother gyrating and doing a strip tease on camera.Especially filming her crotch,you have to be kidding the lines of propriety has been crossed big time here .There are different types of abuses,this may not be physical abuse but is definitely emotional abuse.And that you cannot defend.

You should be ashamed of yourself
edit on 1-8-2011 by TWILITE22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Seriously yeah u need to check the other vids filming his mothers extremities, and you constantly see him zooming in on them from video to video. Why would he do that? Also there is video of them practically making out. Also his more recent videos show hes got some type of mental damage by the way he talks. It seems as if he's kind of brain washed,
edit on 1-8-2011 by tetsuoatx because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by tetsuoatx

The newer videos make me sad. Looking back he never talked like that before. Now he seems like he's mentally challenged.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
I will go after this woman. She is clearly insane. You saw some of the stuff I linked right?

...yep and i checked into others that you didnt link to...

...if your concerns were really all about the kid, you wouldve spent last night researching the appropriate authorities to contact and then contacted them today...

...if you were really sure that your interpretations were correct, you wouldnt have sought validation online...

...now you've got your feelings hurt because not everyone agrees with you... if i had a nickel for everytime i'd seen a manipulator pull that stunt, i could buy the vatican...

...my final word on this thread is the most important part of my initial response to your op (quoted below for your convenience and in the hopes that maybe this time you'll get it and save yourself some grief in the future)...

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
sometimes when you view snippets of someone's life (especially when they know they're on camera), you get a distorted view and you think its because of them but its really you...

...emphasis just now added... see ya around, drew...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

IF you called me a manipulator then I'm done talking to you. Don't derail my thread please leave if you have a problem with me. I don't care if you don't agree with me however it does make me sad that you guys think this is normal.

Don't call me a manipulator.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749 I will go after this woman.

I feel like I never said this. But I guess you can't fake a quote. I don't know why I would ever have said that. Is that in context?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I'm all for Live and Let Live. I understand how people would feel that this is no-one's business, and that we shouldn't impose our ideals on someone else. I get that. I even see how this could be simply an eccentric mother and son broadcasting their lives on the interweb. I certainly understand how interfering in people's lives can lead to disastrous consequences, even if it's thought to be for the good.

But it's the subtext that makes me pause. Anyone who has experienced emotional/psychological abuse and manipulation will easily pick up on the inconsistencies and darker tone of even the tamer videos. Emotional abuse can sometimes be far worse than physical abuse, partly because there are no tangible wounds to point to, and mental injuries heal very slowly, if at all. It's complex and abstract, and it's not normal. It's not normal if this kid has been sheltered from any social development other than exposure to his mother and youtube. Being a minor, he bears no responsibility for the fact that his mother has decided to post many of his developmental years for all to see. How would that in itself affect a child? That in itself is effed up for a parent to do to a child, because she has opened the doors to people, well-meaning and not, to become involved. Even if it wasn't true, how would you feel if you were 15 and people all over the internet are saying your mother is insane, or sexually abusing you? She bears some responsibility in creating an environment where that is allowed to happen. How would this kid even be able to ask for help if he only has his mother to turn to and that mother is mentally unstable? Just the inconsistencies alone of growing up with a parent who is mentally ill does a number on a kid's psychological well-being, because he will spend a lifetime in conflict because of his skewed understanding of the world if it's all been about his mother, and who he is in the context of her.

ATS is made up of such a diverse group of people, all with different backgrounds and experiences. I would expect that a few must have an education in psychology, psychiatry, or behavioral science. I would be interested to hear the opinion of someone with these credentials.

It's a tricky situation. Being that he's almost an adult now, I'm not sure if removing him from his only known environment would be beneficial. However, I do believe the mother is ill and needs help.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

16 isn't even close to being "grown-up"sorry,the brain doesn't stop developing until the 20's,so until then he still thinks more like a child than an adult.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   

reply to post by BrianDamage

They've said they don't have TV. So I don't see how that's possible.

He's seen it somewhere, I'd put money on it.
Just because they don't have a TV, it doesn't mean he's never watched one.
They have them all over the place, even hospital waiting rooms, so it is quite plausable.
You just seem to be trying your damnest to make a case against the mother, with very little evidence, it looks to me nothing more than a witch hunt, IMO.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:19 PM
link   

I can't do any more to convince anyone. I seem to have convinced a few people. Now all we need to do is help the kid.

I'm sorry you think she's innocent. But I just don't see it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I wasn't talking about the neighbors. I was talking about the stuff she herself posted before realizing it was over the line and then deleted.

I'm not talking about the neighbor at all.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

I haven't seen any evidence that she's done anything wrong.
Vegan?
Not a crime.
Eating edible flowers?
Not a crime.
making childish videos.
Not a crime either.
If you found his video's disturbing, maybe you are the disturbed one?
I'm not attacking you, I just think that maybe you're making a mountain out of a molehill.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

The one where she filmed her mother dieing and said "SCREAM MOM SCREAM" isn't disturbing?

I haven't seen that one but I know it exists.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

reply to post by Wyn Hawks

...it is alleged... "basically true" and "it seems" means nothing... unless you have been spying (which is criminal) on this woman and her son, you dont know if they have "real friends" or not... ...but - you've made up your mind that you're right - so, jump on the bandwagon with the rest of the "dont need facts" mob and go after this woman and her son...

"Which is criminal" nice job assuming. Nowhere did I say I was spying.

However I did link to a lot of videos of a disturbed kid. I will go after this woman. She is clearly insane. You saw some of the stuff I linked right?

I am making a documentry about you right now. I have reported you to ATS staff. I have reported you to the police. I am scared that you will harm that lady based on your Interwebz statements.

I have about as much evidence on you as the entire world has on this lady. What makes you think you can do anything that has not already been done? CPS was called, they found nothing wrong. You are basing everything on Interwebz posts that can ALL be faked or misconstrued in one form or fashion.

If you really want to help abused kids, you can volunteer for CPS.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   
What is up with these people!? You dont have your kid video tape you doing raunchy strip teases. And, if ya'll think that this is no problem at hand then tell that to the canadian child protection agencies that have tooken him away multiple times. But, couldn't confirm the abuse cuz she obviously has brainwashed him for many years to say everything is fine. I don't know if you've noticed but almost all abused victims never admit to it untill they're an adult.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

The one where she filmed her mother dieing and said "SCREAM MOM SCREAM" isn't disturbing?

OMG, lets call CPS right now because that is clearly child abuse.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

I am making a documentry about you right now. I have reported you to ATS staff. I have reported you to the police. I am scared that you will harm that lady based on your Interwebz statements.

Cool. Thanks for pointing out where I said that by the way. I didn't even remember it.

Know that I would never physically harm someone. It was late at night when I wrote that post anyways.

link   

They've said they don't have TV. So I don't see how that's possible.

Netflix, Hulu, Youtube...

Really dude, your investigative qualities are amazing. Good job.

link   

You haven't seen it, but you know that it exists?
I haven't seen it, so how would i know it exists?
Just because other people have different ways to live, doesn't mean they're wrong, just different.
There are hundreds of different cultures on this planet, it doesn't make them all child abusers because they have different views to your own.
Deny ignorance.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   

There was a link to a repost on the page I got my info from. I can assume it exists. I just dont want to click the link.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join