(Disturbing Videos) King Kalien and Momma K.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BIGPoJo

It's a learning experience to say the least.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

No you don't look them up on encyclopedia dramatica.

inb4 that's my source.

Alright I just woke up so I'm going to look through the pages you guys posted over night. I hope we found a way to help.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:43 PM
link   

Text..but, according to your personal morals, demonizing someone via speculation is right?...

.Where have I demonized anyone? If thats what you think I would like to know what you took out of context?

I will say this if you were the opposit parent to this one in discussion here. Would you want to remove the child from the custody of the mother? Would your feelings change about this situation if it was your child involved?
edit on 1-8-2011 by enament because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

...it is alleged... "basically true" and "it seems" means nothing... unless you have been spying (which is criminal) on this woman and her son, you dont know if they have "real friends" or not... ...but - you've made up your mind that you're right - so, jump on the bandwagon with the rest of the "dont need facts" mob and go after this woman and her son...

"Which is criminal" nice job assuming. Nowhere did I say I was spying.

However I did link to a lot of videos of a disturbed kid. I will go after this woman. She is clearly insane. You saw some of the stuff I linked right?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   

So I guess I was stupid to not post my source? lol

I assumed ED is never something I should link to on ATS.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by thedeadwalkk
I find it sad you say, "(all this in Canada)" are you trying to make Canadians look bad?
EDIT: Someone find out the province he lives in and call the cops on his mom. I sent him a message asking but I doubt I'll get a response.
edit on 1-8-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

no I brought that up because I live in the US. I dont know how CPS works in Canada.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChaoticOrder

Originally posted by AreaJerm

This situation was actually brought to light by 4chan, they're the ones who found out so much about her. Thankfully.

I don't know about anyone else, but this is one thread I would actually like to see closed and "under review".

Really? Well that's lovely. I hope it doesn't happen.

What's so wrong about me wanting to help a kid? The info is sketchy at best but if you do a little digging it seems spot on. Usually ED is trying to mess with people and make stuff up which is why it would be nice for another source but the videos make me feel like ED for once isn't lieing.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mustangill

I watched your other videos before they were pulled. I actually watched them 3 minutes after you posted them and to me I got the same feeling, this person has done something to piss you off, this is the only reason why I would see someone trying to manipulate the public into a witch burning for this woman.

Well she hasn't. What's with all the anger against me. Did I really do something wrong? I find those videos deeply disturbing.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:56 PM
link   

It may be that you are the one who needs mental therapy and not this lady. Stop trying to harass and ridicule someone through videos just because you don't like the way they look, eat, talk, ect,..

I'll take that as an insult. Thanks for that. Hey guys I have to be mentally challenged to want to help a kid. Sorry I'm challenged I need help.

Did you know that their are worse things out there for you to focus your energy on, things that really do need your help like homeless people, children living on the streets, the courts need people like you to advocate for children who truly are being abused, beaten by their parents, raped and tortured.

Good but none of that is what I'm talking about. I don't feel like going out of my way to do that right now. Perhaps some other time. I'm not a bad person, I just feel like helping this kid right now.

I noticed alot of the comments that are made toward these videos on YouTube are mostly from 4Chan. Is this an attempt to troll this family in ATS?

No it isn't. The fact you would call me a troll pisses me off. I will admit that my source was ED and having past experience with them messing with people I should have been a little bit more careful trusting what was written. However I still think that videos prove enough that ED is close to the truth. I mean she had a video where she recorded her mother and shouted "SCREAM MOMMA" as she died. How is that not messed up?0

She may be a little to open with her son for most of society including 4chan and the like but, that doesn't mean she is abusive. I am sure the child has a caseworker who regularly checks in on them and watches her videos for any signs of abuse. My advice, bud out before you cause this child to be placed with people who don't even know him, people that might really abuse him.

I think as much as I dont like the system they would probably find him a better home.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluemirage5
reply to post by enament

I have no doubts about who made the video and posted it on Youtube however by saying that, there are far worse cases of child abuse out there....some REAL shockers that would bring tears to anyone's eyes, even the hardened of people. Then we have the street kids......no home, no clean bed to sleep in, picking up their food from garbage tins or whereever they can get it.

But we arent talking about other cases of child abuse. Things can always be worse. That isn't what we're talking about. We're talking about the here and now. Not someone else. Them. Just because it can be worse doesn't mean this isn't a issue.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

I would just like to say, that the criteria you selected to use to determine the guilt of this woman, is amazing
I had hair much like his till i was 17 and waiting to start basic trainning, until that day I looked like a "girl", now gladly, not so much
I have a number of friends who grew up in a similar situation, not veggan but def vegetarian. Those of them that have kids do tend to breast feed their children much longer then "socially acceptable". Their children are rather "normal". I don't feel the nudity is a big deal in families that are close, it also seems that those families have far fewer issues with letting people be whoever they are.
The fact that woman does whatever she feels she needs to do to provide her child a home to live in, and by the looks of it, a decent, clean home should no be demonized just because she uses what she feels is her own property (her body)to earn it.
You seem to be rather closed minded and willing to condone violence against someone you do not know. Want to do something to help the kid? Do exactly what you are asking the government to do. Go to the home, kidnap the child and don't release him from custody until you have legally destroyed the mother for being a bit "odd"

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

It seems that 4chan are at it again destroying another persons life. This really pisses me off to say the least. But, if it isn't in the neighborhood playground, the schools then this sorta thing will happen online. Like I have said before and I will say it again. It you don't want trouble then don't live in a glass house. As for you 4chan, you lost my respect of course, but you never had it to begin with so, not much of a loss there is it? He mentioned in this video that Anonymous was also involved but, I don't know about all that. Anon wouldn't waste their time on something like this I wouldn't believe since they have bigger fish to fry from all the media has put out about them. I don't know much about Anon so, don't quote me on that.

Okay I'm tired of this. I really am. I'm not 4chan and I'm not trying to destroy anyones life. Calling the cops to investigate a situation isn't ruining a life. If the cops find no issue there is no problem. Stop accusing me of doing things I'm not doing. I posted this thread because I really was disturbed by the videos. It seems a lot of people on ATS have this view that there is always a motive behind a post. Really there isn't.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by NuroSlam

I don't condone violence? Where did I say use violence?

Also the video selection I used was bad. Just do some digging find her blog read it and tell me it isn't messed up.

I can't believe you people don't see this as an issue.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   

I just think it is sad that this has come to a point that it has brought a child to tears and some online punks are all behind it. From what the Mother is saying, she might be fighting back so, better look out.

Is that a threat? Are you kidding me?

I'm not doing anything wrong. You're implying that I'm behind the whole story and wanting to ruin her innocent life. Sorry I'm not doing that.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
What is wrong with a Vegan diet? As long as its done correctly there is nothing to worry about.
Edit: I know people put this kind of information up so any weirdo can peer into they're lives....but maybe you shouldn't be putting complete strangers under the microscope unless you know them a little better.
edit on 1-8-2011 by JustinSee because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:10 PM
link   

Unfortunately, this may just not be a case for ATS to help with. I'm definitely a source Nazi myself and were it not for my past experience with ED, I would write it off as well. In the minds of most, ED is not a reputable source. For those that have attributes of higher-order thinking, you know ED is most definitely a valuable source so long as one can part satire from fact. It's not hard to do at all but I suppose I could see others having trouble with this. It's similar to watching, say, the Colbert Report or the news segment on Saturday Night Live. Obvious deviations from fact are obvious.

So while others post threads asking about their dog, how to cook a turkey, or just copypasta news sites flat-out, this thread is being dismissed. It's very unfortunate that others won't look into this in depth. You know, we get the most absurd posts about alien light beings of energy coming from the 43rd dimension to ascend us to Nibiru yet something real-world gets written off completely. Truly a sad day for ATS.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by Greensage
I am disturbed! I am disturbed by the OP!

I noticed that you misspelled Kaelin's name in the title of your thread; you spelled it like you see the boy as something other than human perhaps.

I noticed that you see him as a girl, as effeminate, as if there is something wrong with him; he is a child that is "fair" and he is certainly his "mother's child" as he looks so much like her. He will be a very handsome man one day I assure you, and I also assure you he will become a real Man unlike the OP's personal observations and behavior.

I also noticed that Kaelin's mother is speaking Truthfully by the way she peers into the future with her eyes and then reflects into the past as she discusses with her child what is happening around them.

I do not think that airing our personal life in this manner is appropriate, but I am not seeing anything at all that is inappropriate by their discussions or behavior.

I noticed that most of the first set of videos is when Kaelin was younger; this is probably a classic case of "be careful what you put out there as it may haunt you one day", but I do not see anything wrong with the way the child is expressing himself at that age.

If the OP believes the child is being sexually molested it is because they reading within the nature of the "boy", as all boys are on the realm of sexuality as they are maturing. He will overcome this but I doubt the OP will. I do not see anything sexual in Nature coming through the mother in any capacity from what is being presented here.

The child and the mother could use a male figure in their lives, but that is not the question is it? The question is that the OP believes the child is being "destroyed" and is being "corrupted", and that he is sickened by the Love of his mother.

The OP is lost in their fantasies and needs to stop! Your obsession is beyond normal and your judgmental nature is going to send you straight to Hell! You are a zealot intent on saving someone from what I cannot tell. Yet you post personal videos, although they are public, in an effort to embolden your quest! What is wrong with you?

I think you should be ashamed of yourself and I am so thankful you do not work for CPS or any other such capacity. One day you will wake up to what you are doing, you are creating something that just does not exist, and you are lost in your "ideal" of what should and should not be.

I see a perfectly healthy boy who will one day become a Man! Sad that you cannot see beyond your personal demons OP, very sad! You should leave these people alone now, you have done enough damage!

All I can say is cool story. I'm not going to defend myself anymore against posts that are trying to call me a bad person. Sorry I care about kids in trouble. I really am.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

What's your relationship to this family? Do you actually know them? Do you hold some personal grudge against them? What's your angle here?

Take a look at the xray video I posted. Sorry this threads all out of place and stuff but anyways. What's my angle?

I see active child abuse and I don't like it. That's my angle. She just seems creepy to me and the stuff I've seen/read hasn't helped.

He's just copying what he's seen in "Bear in the Big Blue House".
My kids used to watch it.
(I enjoyed it too)

link   

Drew, this family is not an issue. The only thing that is an issue now is the trolls causing harm to this family.

What was your reason, your true intentions for making those videos and bringing this into ATS? Furthermore, what would you have us do about it? What would you like to be done about it or like to see be done about it?

link   
reply to post by JustinSee

Go back through the posts and look at some of the links and sites provided. There is much more to it than that, I promise. I doubted the OP as well. I promise, all the accusations and assertions are true. Especially, go to the link for Encyclopedia Dramatica. Even if you can't wrap your head around the type of site it is, at least check out THEIR links and sources as posting them here is likely asking to get deleted.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join