It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Disturbing Videos) King Kalien and Momma K.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:26 AM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

OOPS Rothschilds = Relating to CPS. Yeah she may have mental issues she needs the right meds, not to be seperated from her child which may only make matters worse. She is not abusing him, a little off kilter but it is the mental disorder that's doing that. I'm sure they could diagnose and treat her fine and it would be healthier for her not toremove her child. The more I think about it is it's sad she got raped twice and never recieved any kind of mental support? That's just sad. I didn't think Canada had problems treating their citizens no therapy no prescription or counseling to deal with the trauma? Looks like your socialized medical is a fail.

edit on 1-8-2011 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

Are you kidding me...? How?

She isn't sane. It hurts the kid to be with her. It's obvious. Look at the videos I've posted of him. Or the ones supplied by everyone else.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by ldyserenity

Relating to CPS. Yeah she may have mental issues she needs the right meds, not to be seperated from her child which may only make matters worse. She is not abusing him, a little off kilter but it is the mental disorder that's doing that. I'm sure they could diagnose and treat her fine and it would be healthier for her not toremove her child. The more I think about it is it's sad she got raped twice and never recieved any kind of mental support? That's just sad. I didn't think Canada had problems treating their citizens no therapy no prescription or counseling to deal with the trauma? Looks like your socialized medical is a fail.

Why don't you get off your hippie, feminist, vegan high horse for a second and stick up for this poor kid? It's irrelevant if she was raped twice(because she probably wasn't), that gives her no right to force feed her kid fertilizer until he throws up or make him film you in the bathtub or vice versa.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by AreaJerm

Please no personal attacks.

Hey guys Im going to stay up for another ten minutes then go to bed. Please try to find out more about the situation for me and find a way to help.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

but the bathtub video. and the xray stuff.

I can't imagine how that is ever normal.

...but you said you didnt watch the bathtub video, drew, and you werent going to... did you give in to carnal curiosity?... if so, well, thats okay... you wont go to hell, i'm sure of it...

...the xray video was funny... the other complaints and info about the mother that you posted indicates shallow neighbors who probably gossip about everyone... that the mother is combative on a blog where the self-righteous are denigrating her is also not an indicator of mental instability (at least in the mother's case)... the last video posted of mother and son also showed nothing to be concerned about...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Honestly, it gets worse. There are a couple of vids still out there that (I viewed, unfortunately) which pretty much seal the deal regarding abuse. It's waaaaaayyyyy effed up. Has the Facebook page in support of the kid made any progress as far as getting authorities involved? Or something?? It's horrible that a kid should be taken away from what seems to be his only family and placed into a broken system... but if CPS hasn't intervened yet, WTF? From the date stamps on the videos, I can't believe this woman hasn't been taken in already....

Edit to add: What adds to the disturbing quality of this, is that the mother's behavior, at least in the initial videos could very well be regarded as normal, or perhaps eccentric. That's expert manipulation. Meaning many people will do nothing and pave the way for further abuse. It makes me wonder how many similar circumstances are out there, where tons of people are witness to egregious acts and not even know it, or deny it.
edit on 8/1/2011 by HolographicPrincipal because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Is this force feeding fertilizer stuff on tape, or is it on a blog? Is it filmed evidenced and chronicled? If not then it's heresay. I don't know it seems like a lot of sensationalism to me...attention seeking and yes she does have mental problems she should get treatment not be treated like a pariah. She should have gotten medical intervention long ago, but I guess humanitarianism is harder than villifying and ripping apart another family.
CPS been called, kid is still there apparently the "Experts" gave a clean bill of health which may or may not be necessarily correct. Whatever the case when it comes to CPS I loathe them so well my stance won't change. They do not help, most of the time they make matters worse.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   

You started out in this thread accusing the OP of having a personal vendetta against the mother, then when you found out this is an Internet phenomenon that everybody is talking about, you still stick up for her. Then, when her ex-neighbor is interviewed, you accuse them of being either a jealous woman or a woman hating man, giving them no chance either way. After watching the videos made by the kid, in which a subconscious call for help, malnourished appearance, and limited vocabulary are all plainly visible, you STILL stick up for his mother. And now you want to see the video where he cleans up his vomit from the fertilizer he's just been force fed, otherwise it never happened?

I bet you really could watch all this abuse happen in person and somehow convince yourself it's all holographic programming designed by the evil right wingers to demonize Hippie Vegan Women or something.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

You need to take this to 4chan. I recommend the Paranormal board or /x/ as it's otherwise known. While this isn't paranormal in nature, maybe you can spin it. Even if you don't it's likely to grab their attention. Thos people LOVE to hash out a mystery. They'll dox every detail and come up with really elaborate solutions.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:00 AM
link   
reply to post by SpringHeeledJack

This situation was actually brought to light by 4chan, they're the ones who found out so much about her. Thankfully.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:16 AM
link   

No you don't look them up on encyclopedia dramatica.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:19 AM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Oh yeah, wow. How did I miss that?

To the last two members posting: Thanks for your replies. Intredasting...

ETA: Oh beautiful! Written in the style that only ED can. I'm loving this.
edit on 1-8-2011 by SpringHeeledJack because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:32 AM
link   

it just leaves me disturbed knowing the whole story.

...but you dont know the whole story...

Originally posted by SpringHeeledJack
Searching "404katherine" in Youtube pops up with some extremely disturbing results. Especially since it's alleged that her son filmed them.

...keyword = alleged...

It isn't alleged. It's basically true. They have no real friends. It seems It's just him and his mother.

...it is alleged... "basically true" and "it seems" means nothing... unless you have been spying (which is criminal) on this woman and her son, you dont know if they have "real friends" or not...

...but - you've made up your mind that you're right - so, jump on the bandwagon with the rest of the "dont need facts" mob and go after this woman and her son...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Wyn Hawks

No longer alleged. Confirmed.

encyclopediadramatica.ch...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:44 AM
link   

LOL!!!!!!
I was about to hit this thread back up and say ED has all the info, came back and you beat me too it lol.

At first I was like WHATS WRONG??

then after the ED article and all the videos

I can't even comment on it proper here.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:52 AM
link   

This is all very real. It's been around for a while the woman has had her child taken away on suspicion before. It's not hearsay, people have seen it. Just because you personally haven't seen it doesn't mean it's hearsay. This is real and it's messed up.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:09 AM
link   
I find it sad you say, "(all this in Canada)" are you trying to make Canadians look bad?
EDIT: Someone find out the province he lives in and call the cops on his mom. I sent him a message asking but I doubt I'll get a response.
edit on 1-8-2011 by thedeadwalkk because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   

She just seems creepy to me and the stuff I've seen/read hasn't helped.
So...you're launching this online effort to "help them" based on your feeling that she's "weird" and "creepy" because of things such as a vegan diet? I'll admit that child is a bit weird, but you are clearly over-exaggerating aspects of this, listen to what people are trying to tell you.

edit:

...the xray video was funny... the other complaints and info about the mother that you posted indicates shallow neighbors who probably gossip about everyone... that the mother is combative on a blog where the self-righteous are denigrating her is also not an indicator of mental instability (at least in the mother's case)... the last video posted of mother and son also showed nothing to be concerned about...
Quoted for emphasis. Spot on.
edit on 1-8-2011 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by AreaJerm

This situation was actually brought to light by 4chan, they're the ones who found out so much about her. Thankfully.

I don't know about anyone else, but this is one thread I would actually like to see closed and "under review".

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:17 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Oh please, 4chan has literally saved lives by doing this stuff. They even prevented a school shooting and have stopped many child predators in the past. And if you can't see that this lady is clearly mentally ill and that she is abusing her child, maybe you can go join her in the looney bin.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join