It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Disturbing Videos) King Kalien and Momma K.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by AR154

i don't think it's normal, but then i don't think that "normal" is all that much to brag about either.
normal is just a setting on your dryer. (not to suggest behavior of the magnitude you're suggesting is good, just saying, normal these days is pretty rough).
if anything she just seems like a wounded person who has only one in-home person to turn to for solace and companionship (et.al, her son), and she's very clingy, emotionally. but that's just from the videos. i refuse to watch the santa video. i'll just take everyone's word for it that she was provocatively dancing, but i won't take everyone's word for it that her son was the one taping it. if she really did that and posted it on youtube, that doesn't suggest the behavior of a person who is making sound decisions or even realizes how such a thing is incriminating evidence: one of three possibilities exists here:

1) she's mentally/emotionally ill and not realizing what she's doing is going to mess up her son and screw up her life too and doesn't understand the implications of posting the evidence on youtube

2) her son didn't film the santa video and is therefore not afraid to post it on youtube

3) they are trolling us with what is just a very lonely pair of people with unique, clingy personalities.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

i think you should know that no one cares, theyre just retarded youtube videos. also you should just mind your own business.

Double right back to you. Why did this hit home with so many people and make people rage at me? For the people who agree that these videos were a problem and to the people who helped find out if the kid had been taken away from the abusive situation (we think he has) Thanks for being kind. This wasn't some game to get attention by me nor was it a way to get back at this lady. I don't even know her. I live in Kentucky far away from Canada.

Anyways I have still not contacted CPS in Canada because I don't know how. I have linked this info to people who can help though.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

OP stated he alerted the authorities. I think OP does genuinely care.

Thank you for sticking up for me but I haven't yet. That person never sent me a link to report it online. I did however link this thread to someone who may be able to help.

Though you are right I do care.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Domo1

I would assume that is the reason. They had very foul language in them and I guess provocative content. But nothing that hasn't been posted somewhere in this thread already.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
edit on 1-8-2011 by neonitus because: nevermind

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

maybe they both are nuts, actually i agree they most likely are, but what can you do?

You get a phycologist to help them. I dont think there is a mental problem that cant be overcome with time.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:49 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Regardless of what your personal feelings are, I find it disturbig that you have outed this woman and her son, names and location included, on a Web Forum of this nature.

I sense that you have some feelings of jealousy or revenge toward her, for doing this.

Unless you are the neighbour who has a complaint, I think you ought to just let those involved do what is necessary. I cannot believe that you woud make so many videos available to the members of this Forum, as well as visitors.

But perhaps you are her Agent? What is in this for you?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by canadiansenior70

Huh? I didn't put her location out there. I tried my hardest to not give anything person away. It's difficult because it's out there officially from herself.

I censored the kids name...I think.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by spinalremain

You didn't read the thread. The idiots who starred you didn't either. That 'she' is a he. Read the thread, the WHOLE thread and come back and play.

So because he was breastfed and doesn't have breasts, he should not play with toys? I was responding to the OP. Did it not ask us what our thoughts were? Did the videos presented in the OP declare the kid's sex? The kid is fine. Perhaps you should go play.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Don't respond to the OP. My OP was poorly made. Read at least two pages in. I posted most facts there.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
what was in the bathtub video? was he in the tub and mom filmed it or the other way around and how old was he when it was filmed?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
After someone posted the you tube channel i took a look at some vids as you do, this one was a bit creepy. Seems the woman doesn't want her son going places by himself etc. Creepy.

Forced i love you's for the camera.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

It was both. Or both have been done. She recorded him and he recorded her.

He was probably 13 at the time.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
OP since you are so certain that there is abuse present, have you called/written/emailed the authorities yet? If you are so concerned about the child, wouldn't it be worth the extra money that you think you have to put out? I don't see the point of posting about it on an internet forum. It seems to me like you've got some fascination with this family that you should seriously think about talking to your therapist about. The kid eats vegan food...ooohhh, mystical...no pizza, no hamburger..call 911! Edible flowers, okay, big deal. Soft voice. Huh? There is no proof that the Santa video was taped by the child, so that doesn't hold water. The lady is a stripper, big whoop. For the record, freelance gigs are way more on the level than working in a club. If you don't believe me, talk to a cop.

I see more child abuse in a WalMart on a Sunday afternoon after church lets out than in these "questionable" videos. Methinks maybe you should step away from the keyboard for a few days.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by BlackDove

Why was he hugging that younger kid like that? This is certainly creepy.

Is it a repost or is it new (posted june 1st)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749

Don't respond to the OP. My OP was poorly made. Read at least two pages in. I posted most facts there.

Why shouldn't we respond to the OP?

Oh, because (in your own words), the "OP was poorly made"

Well said, and I agree with the above statement

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   

So because he was breastfed and doesn't have breasts, he should not play with toys? I was responding to the OP. Did it not ask us what our thoughts were? Did the videos presented in the OP declare the kid's sex? The kid is fine. Perhaps you should go play.

What? I never stated the kid should not play with toys. The OP asked what your thoughts were, yes. Did you just read the OP? It certainly sounds like it. How do you know the kid is fine? You obviously have not read much of the thread. Hell, you thought the kid was a girl. Perhaps you should read some more, and comment after. That was my point. You are SO out of date on the thread that you should not be commenting. You remind me of the new ATS member that asks if this site is run by the CIA.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Littletruthseeker

Here's my whole issue with spending money to help. It is highly unlikely but it's possible that I'm wrong. Then I look stupid and am out like twenty bucks. Also it's possible it's already been dealt with (actually likely due to a blog post that we read a few pages back). If it's been dealt with then once again I'm out twenty bucks for nothing.

I care don't get me wrong but am I really such a bad person for not wanting to spend money calling the cops?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by sean_uk

Taken out of context. Nice dude. I don't want to argue. Please I'm asking you if you want to know where I'm coming from read two pages of posts. If not then sorry.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by drew1749
reply to post by BlackDove

Why was he hugging that younger kid like that? This is certainly creepy.

Is it a repost or is it new (posted june 1st)

Says 7 Jun 2011 but its on her new account, i read some of the comments on her profile thingy. Although this site isnt a news gossip place for sex in the city followers, i have to admit i cringed through that video.

new topics

top topics

<< 13  14  15    17  18  19 >>

join