It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Disturbing Videos) King Kalien and Momma K.

page: 15
<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Domo1
reply to post by sean_uk

Ignore the vegan thing. Have you read ANY of the thread? The issue is not if the woman is vegan, and forcing her son to be. It is that she appears (to quite a few people) to be mentally unbalanced and putting her kid in VERY inappropriate situations. Like filming her do sexy dances in wave her barely covered crotch and anus in his face. Picking on the vegan remarks is the most BS argument at the moment.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

The issue is this: people like you discussing (on a public forum) child abuse by "analysing" YouTube videos of kids, and saying things about his mother, like, "wave her barely covered crotch and anus in his face"

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:05 PM
link   
I thought this was a conspiracy theory website - not a gossip column about people who post you tube videos.

Front Page?

I saw a similar thread about a week ago - is this the new trend now?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   
The first 3 Tweety videos didn;t appear to show any illness to me. She has a great imagination. I like the little talking blue birdie! It wants to flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
Strange folk... kinda reminds me of Halloween 2.
Michael Myers and his dream sequences with his mom.

Halloween 2 - Dream Sequence;

Hopefully the kid turns out OK.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by MegaMind
I thought this was a conspiracy theory website - not a gossip column about people who post you tube videos.

Front Page?

I saw a similar thread about a week ago - is this the new trend now?

Its a slow news day.

Ta,Da.

By the way, loved the megamind film, greeat fun, me kids loved it too.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
The first 3 Tweety videos didn;t appear to show any illness to me. She has a great imagination. I like the little talking blue birdie! It wants to flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.

He

Those pointing out this is a conspiracy website (mainly) are right, however...this is the social issues forum and is this not a social issue?
edit on 1-8-2011 by AR154 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain

I was just told it was a boy, i also thought girl.

lol.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Is this where we're at as a society? That we claim mental illness upon a child because they aren't playing Nintendo or Playstation? Kids using their imagination and playing is bad how? Im kind of confused. I really think the way she was playing is rather healthy. She may be lonely, but it's normal for a kid to assign a personality and a voice to a stuffed toy. Hell, I still do it now when I play with kids or my dog or whatever.

Now if she bit the head off Tweety, and claimed that the Lemon King is going to kill mommy with uncle Frank's penis, then yeah, I'd be worried for her.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
Umm guys "breastfed until seven" The kid admitted this. It is common knowledge to the point that these two have pride in that. At what age does sucking on your moms titty considered sexual abuse of a child. I just cant get past that. The relationship seems off to me and nothing else has been proven. There is alot of speculation about everything else in this relationship. The fact remains The kid admitted to sucking his mothers tits at the age of seven. If I was on a jury that would pretty much define the whole case to me. Lock her up take the kid away and get them both some help.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:17 PM
link   
reply to post by sean_uk

The issue is this: people like you discussing (on a public forum) child abuse by "analysing" YouTube videos of kids, and saying things about his mother, like, "wave her barely covered crotch and anus in his face"

Ummmm, well she did. Did you see that video or are you just commenting on the original post (which I will admit made OP look a lil bad). Go to youtube, look up the Santa video and tell me what you think. Protip, youtube is a public forum where this woman posted the video I'm talking about. Kid has been taken away from her 2 times already. I really don't understand your point of contention. You post disgusting things online, people online get to see it and comment. Sure, I may be wrong. This may be the most healthy relationship ever. If you support women breastfeeding until the age of 7, dancing around provocatively in lingerie in front of the child and humiliating him on youtube (he was OBVIOUSLY forced to say he hated his former friends) go ahead and call those of us wanting to help the kid evil.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

You didn't read the thread. The idiots who starred you didn't either. That 'she' is a he. Read the thread, the WHOLE thread and come back and play.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill
Umm guys "breastfed until seven" The kid admitted this. It is common knowledge to the point that these two have pride in that. At what age does sucking on your moms titty considered sexual abuse of a child. I just cant get past that. The relationship seems off to me and nothing else has been proven. There is alot of speculation about everything else in this relationship. The fact remains The kid admitted to sucking his mothers tits at the age of seven. If I was on a jury that would pretty much define the whole case to me. Lock her up take the kid away and get them both some help.

Its really not like "uncommon" for women to breast feed a child beyond "socially acceptable" time lines. It appears more prevalent in cultures that are not based on the Judea/Christian faith. Really, its the fact shes white and doing that it bothers someone more then the act itself. i'm going to assume.
edit on 1-8-2011 by NuroSlam because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by semperkill

that does sound odd although it could be that she fed him breast milk (pumped) not breast fed him in the traditional sense. although i can't imagine why she'd want to, it's probably related to how worried she is about dietary standards in cow's milk, etc. my kids had problems with milk-based enfamil, so i had to put them on soy based formula instead. and they were on the bottle by the time they were three months old, which is i do believe, the accepted age for the change from breast milk to bottle feeding.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
op do you really care for king kalen? you genuinly care dont you. youre not just typing # on the internet.i take it you have alerted the authoritys?

i think you should know that no one cares, theyre just retarded youtube videos.
also you should just mind your own business.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I don't think the doubters know the context of this...See the tweety videos on their own, maybe not too strange...but look at a number of videos starting from 2007 to now between the 3-4 youtube accounts, and if you still think it's all normal then let's just say I wouldn't want you to babysit my kids...

And you may be right that it's "none of our business", but what kind of attitude is that to have? That's exactly the kind of thinking that has gotten this world into the problems we have.

Who cares about the famines, the wars, kids getting bombed, domestic abuse, poverty?

None of our business right.

No, this is the perfect place to discuss it if you want to get into the deeper problems. I'm more interested in the number of people here who seem to think this is normal now.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
reply to post by MegaMind

I thought this was a civil issues forum dedicated to civil issues and unrest. This seems to be a civil issue. This site is about alternative topics not conspiracy theories. The thread would have been removed if it was a real issue. Also homepage? How? I don't even have that many flags.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by neonitus

op do you really care for king kalen? you genuinly care dont you. youre not just typing # on the internet.i take it you have alerted the authoritys?

OP stated he alerted the authorities. I think OP does genuinely care.

i think you should know that no one cares, theyre just retarded youtube videos. also you should just mind your own business.

I care. A number of other people in this thread do as well. Should I just mind my own business if I see a woman being raped? Should I mind my own business if people are robbing someone outside my apartment? You ever read that story where a woman was stabbed 50+ times in New York and no one called the cops because they thought they should just 'mind their own business'? Did you actually take the time to watch these 'retarded videos'?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by spinalremain

It's a he also watch further. Damn I'm going to regret using those videos as examples. I should have been allowed to post the documentary.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:39 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Isn't this the same lady who video taped her son in the bathtub? And isn't she the one who had her son take nearly nude videos of her? (Posing in lingerie?) If it is, this woman is twisted. Eating flowers? Nothing wrong with that as long as they're edible, but the stuff I posted above sounds like child abuse to me.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:40 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

Damn right you should have. I would like an explanation why you were not allowed to post them. Perhaps because they were too provocative for ATS? Seems to reinforce the point.

top topics

<< 12  13  14    16  17  18 >>

join