It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ancient castle discovered on google earth in himylaian mountains

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
His FB

www.facebook.com...

I actually deleted some of my harsher comments earlier.

I still don't understand why he didnt manage to post pics or give an URL to his FB or upload pics to ATS. You dont make 20 threads about the same subject which are pointless w/o pics...and giving an URL in a thread is NO BIG DEAL. You make yourself look like a fool.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:19 AM
link   
Can you narrow it down to a country? Were you looking in Bhutan, Nepal or what? One thing to understand there are hundreds of Fortress monasteries and castles through out Nepal and Bhutan here is breif history of Nepal to help you out: www.nepalhomepage.com... and Bhutan: www.keystobhutan.com...

The coordinates are at the bottom of Google Earth just type it in.
edit on 8/1/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

Forgot about Tibet doh here is a brief history of Tibet: www.historyworld.net...
edit on 8/1/1111 by Golithion because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
I guess i have found many things on google earth images.Some maybe real,some maybe just otherthings that look like old castles,ancient ruins ,ship wrecks ,ufo crashes and gold deposits.Some people may beleive the images.Some people may not beleive the images.Some images locations cannot be release.Some locations can be worthless.Some locations can be worth quite a lot to the right people.I beleive many of the hundreads of images i have found are real.If the images of the ancient castle,ship wrecks,egyptian pyramid and crashed ufos are infact real they could be very important and very vaulable.Currenlty i will not be posting images of the ship wrecks as someone has already contacted me privately about the seeing the locations.What started out as a new hobbie finding these images on google earth has turned into something more important.I would not be surprised to get some more intreast about the egyptian pyramid and some gold deposit.
edit on 2-8-2011 by GORGANTHIUM because: spelling mistake

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
His FB

www.facebook.com...**********

Why is this here?
The OP did not volunteer it, and I thought it was against ATS rules to disclose even one's own identity, let alone "outing" other people's identity.

Oh and this.....

e) kilometres is spelled: kilometers

Only Americans spell it that way; the British spelling (which is what most European schools teach) is kilometre.
Otherwise I agree that the spellcheck should have been used.

edit on 2-8-2011 by AdAstra because: To remove the link from the URL quoted

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Maybe you can use Google Earth to find a keyboard with a return/enter key

posted on Aug, 3 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by AdAstra

Originally posted by flexy123
His FB

www.facebook.com...**********

Why is this here?
The OP did not volunteer it, and I thought it was against ATS rules to disclose even one's own identity, let alone "outing" other people's identity.

Oh and this.....

It was not me "disclosing" his identity since he himself already mentioned his own name earlier in this (or other) thread, he also mentioned and told people to visit his FB page a few times.
edit on 3-8-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join