It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Triangle UFO Video Over London! July 24, 2011

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
looks retarded to me,

too easy to fake crap like this, plus if anyone was going to film the ufo it would be at least more in center.

Like oh look a ufo, let me film it, oh but wait I want to film it in the corner of the video because it will look cooler! LOL

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Three round objects in a triangular pattern does NOT equal a "Triangle UFO" in the same way that three orange lights in the night sky that float into a triangular formation do not equal a "triangular craft".

It amazes me that this correlation is constantly made. If I have four triangles and arrange then in a square pattern does that make them a box?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by lowundertheradar
Care to elaborate on why you feel this way?

I will... The camera movement is obviously scripted. It has constant shake per second, and it never goes past a certain magnitude. Fake camera shake is really really easy to spot.

Because it's nearly impossible nowadays to tell real from fake.

WRONG. Only impossible to people who don't work in the CGI and Art industry.
edit on 1-8-2011 by gift0fpr0phecy because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:52 AM
link   
this one looks to be a fake to me.

If you view it full screen you will see that the birds added in to the still photo (just my guess) actually disappear before they exit the screen on the left, I also think its the same bird animation or clip looped but im not 100% on this. Also the camera movement looks like after effects work

just my 2p

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
have to say if it is for real it has to be some of the clearest footage I have ever seen, however, a few things stick out to me first off the lack of sound and the camera movement, the movement is put in to suppossedly make it seem as if it was live footage takin by a person, the quality is way too good to be takin from a cell phone and most people like to comment on what they are filming so that throws it off, secondly it shows the birds flying normally as if nothing is happening, It is said that animals sense when those things come around however those birds are showing no signs of sensing anything. I am not going to say yay or nay about this one, very interesting and thanks for shareing.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:55 AM
link   
Looks like it could be cgi to me but I'm no expert. Maybe its a ww2 foo fighter
edit on 1-8-2011 by tarifa37 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
Triangles are what's hawt in the UFO world, word. Triangle UFO sightings seem to be common.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

Any three points that are not in a straight line form a triangle. Of course they are.

edit on 1/8/11 by Pimander because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Since Adobe After Effects it's going to be really hard for ufo believers to weed out the fakes.

These new film special fx programs put incredible power in amateur film makers hands. I really want to get my hands on a copy of after effects and learn it.

edit on 1-8-2011 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:50 AM
link   
reply to post by gift0fpr0phecy

Thanks for coming back to this thread to help us figure this out. Those are details which really clarifies video enhancement study and gives non-CGI experts some things to look out for. Your input's really appreciated!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
I watched it full screen in 720p and believe it's probably fake. As cited above the camera shake looks too regular to be authentic. I also thought the birds might be looped. And finally the UFO is in the corner not in the center where it would be if you were filming a real ufo. I might be wrong but I'd be surprised it it's not fake.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   
reply to post by cluckerspud

If the poster used his real, verifiable identity, it would be more persuasive. Also, if he offered to supply the source files to investigators.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
No Idea, But those "birds" look freaky. I must say ive never seen birds flying round and round in circles chasing each other. Pigeons fly in circles in flocks for navigation. But those birds just look weird, and a bit tooooo staged, as in being in the field of vision at the same time as the "Object" ....constantly. Still, could be my paranoid scepticism...this site seem to do that to one.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
First off, I want to thank everyone here who has contributed their knowledge and experience to deciphering the veracity of this video. That, more than anything else, has made this thread valuable to all. Your input has offered the tools necessary for enacting critical thinking and a given us (naive newbies to the venue) a keener eye for discernment. Whether this vid is genuine or not is still open for debate. I would love to see someone who has excellent skill at Adobe After Effects and photo manipulation in general, to open a new thread here on ATS, giving all readers specific information pertaining to these techniques and of what to look (and LISTEN) for. That in itself, should help educate participants in this A/U forum and stave off further, easily debunked videos. To the mods, there should be a way to display that thread in a "most important!" category within the A/U listings. My philosophy is "truth, before all else"; I don't like being duped or having my time wasted, any more than others do. But I also don't want to kill this particular discussion off completely, because more info may well become available. There has been a rash of these "triangular" UFO sightings over England in the last month, so this could turn out to be legit, after all. Once again, thanks to all contributors and beannachtaí- blessings!

edit on 1-8-2011 by lowundertheradar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:50 PM
link   
please god, make it stop!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by lowundertheradar

Cant see much, probably military blimp or some sort Alex Jones was talking about

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Apologies if this has been posted before....www.youtube.com... do you think cgi?,It looks more organic than mechanical.The filming scenario looks authentic but I'm not so sure about the subject filmed.
edit on 1-8-2011 by JIMAC because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:47 PM
link   
Sorry but I'm gonna have to say fake.
The camera movement and object centering is what did it for me. Neither are human characteristics.

But as for the video being just a single image, If you look at the branches on the right at the begining of the video, you can see them moving. So even though the cgi may be on a single image, atleast the "whole" thing isnt a single image.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by lowundertheradar

fake......

the guy is shaking like a #ting dog

hes trying to persuade us that it must be real because the motion of the camera doesn't effect the UFO

far to over the top.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Talltexxxan

Yes I think I agree if you look there is some white objects that I think are birds, that's what they are filming imo and someone has inserted the other thing after the fact. It's exit looks almost cartoon like 8).
Thanks for your thoughts
Mac.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

reply to post by OldCorp

Sorry I'm not so tech-savvy as others, but I can't find the video number required. (Had a long, hard day and I'm about to collapse.) My apologies to all!

It's actually very easy, which is why a techfail such as myself can do it. Simply copy the numbers after the "=" and before the "&" - that is the video ID number, and it is all that is required. Adding any other part of the URL results in a "malformed ID."

No need to apologize, I'm sure you'll figure it out.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join