It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Triangle UFO Video Over London! July 24, 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:12 PM
link   
There is a brief but very interesting video recently posted, of a triangular UFO spotted in broad daylight and then moving back into the clouds. Anybody have the technology to adequately zoom in and analyze this? My Photoshop is unavailable right now, or I'd do it myself. I'm not saying this is genuine, but the fact that the videographer only has one YouTube video, tells me he probably isn't involved in hoaxing. I know this is a small image, so viewing in full-screen will help.

edit on 31-7-2011 by lowundertheradar because: (no reason given)

extra DIV

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:13 PM
link   
Please fix.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Triangles are what's hawt in the UFO world, word. Triangle UFO sightings seem to be common.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Need a better link - malformed id--

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by lowundertheradar
There is a brief but very interesting video recently posted, of a triangular UFO spotted in broad daylight and then moving back into the clouds. Anybody have the technology to adequately zoom in and analyze this? My Photoshop is unavailable right now, or I'd do this myself. I'm not saying this is genuine, but the fact that the videographer only has one YouTube video, tells me he probably isn't involved in hoaxing.

No problem whatsoever.

BTW, that is extremely freaky footage.
edit on 7/31/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

What happened, the OP had a space in the YVID code? Oh nvm, I see, he doesn't know how to post a Youtube vid on here. I admit, it is different than anything I'm used too

As for the footage, I'm not one to jump on the CGI, or whatever, bandwagon but this video seems suspect. Be cool if it was real because it is some very clear footage, but it doens't sit right with me. I would love to be wrong
edit on 31-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
reply to post by OldCorp

What happened, the OP had a space in the YVID code?

As for the footage, I'm not one to jump on the CGI, or whatever, bandwagon but this video seems suspect. Be cool if it was real because it is some very clear footage, but it doens't sit right with me. I would love to be wrong

OP included the entire URL and not just the video ID number.

With CGI making the fantastic appear as real as real can be on video, I'm very skeptical of UFO videos anymore unless they are photographed by more than one person. Even then...

I'm waiting for the proverbial landing on the White House lawn during a Presidential press conference.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:27 PM
link   
hmmm doesn't look too real for me.. this would be pretty easy to fake no? Don't get me wrong but i've seen real/more real videos of ufos^^. Where there more reports/videos/pictures of this same object? The title says it was in London so i believe more people would have seen this. Anyway nice find

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:28 PM
link   
Im no expert but the footage seems like a still photograph being moved around, something isn't right with it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Sorry I'm not so tech-savvy as others, but I can't find the video number required. (Had a long, hard day and I'm about to collapse.) My apologies to all!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:31 PM
link   
reply to post by lowundertheradar

Dont feel bad it usually takes me like 4 or 5 trys to get a youtube vid to show up.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
fake/cgi/next

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:35 PM
link   
reply to post by lowundertheradar

ok i think i missed it all I saw was two birds chaseing each other around where it it in respect to the birds? o never mind that looks fake as all get out cgi and all when was the acc created it could be a new acc so people dont see his other cg creations.
edit on 31-7-2011 by jonco6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
interesting video.

i'm not sold on its authenticity though.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:37 PM
link   
Is that it? 3 dots the size of a single pixel?

It sure smells like summer in here..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhoenixOD
Is that it? 3 dots the size of a single pixel?

It sure smells like summer in here..

Watch it full screen. Not saying its real AT ALL, but I couldn't see it till I blew it up.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:43 PM
link   
Nice CGI. Trust software to produce such an annoying camera movement

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Another CGI fake. I wonder why they added fake camera shake. It looks so horrible.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
fake/cgi/next

Care to elaborate on why you feel this way? Because it's nearly impossible nowadays to tell real from fake.
I understand that everyone is completely burned-out on YT vids, but I still thought this might be interesting enough to share and get closer analysis of.
edit on 1-8-2011 by lowundertheradar because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   
Looks genuine to me. I viewed it on a 60 inch PDE and it looked stunning! I think this is a good find and video.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join