It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's captured on video - Adelaide, Australia

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Hey guys,

Saw this article and video in the news this morning.
The guy mentioned was filming a plane whilst messing around with his new video camera and caught 3 mysterious looking dots in a triangle formation.

Link:

www.adelaidenow.com.au...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Perhaps stars? i can barely even see them at wat time to they come in

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
There seems to be a lot of these triangular formations being reported now. They've even been on the mainstream news a fair bit. This though, it's on a Murdoch owned website so personally I wouldn't believe a single word printed on it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The guy has a tattoo of a Grey on his neck - of course he wants to believe!

Incidentally, I have no comment on the footage.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:42 PM
link   
reply to post by jsncrs

S&F Thats really cool (I bothered to watch) and even freakish when you take this into account too.
I hope you don't mind I link to you here: www.abovetopsecret.com...
"UFO Sightings Hitting Prime Time" because many of these, almost all of them, are triangles too.
This seems to be an invasion.

People seem to be passing it off.
It is pretty funny. I get a kick out of it.
All I can figure is - Co-intell and Pro debunks collecting a paycheck ?

edit on 31-7-2011 by newcovenant because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by MisterBurns

Suddenly, the mystery isn't so mysterious.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Au Contrair!
Quite intriguing, earth shattering...almost.

There've been theories on balloons or jets in the distance but three of them are in a triangle formation and they don't move apart," he said. "And I know it's not a satellite."

And while it could be argued that a man with an alien tattooed on his neck may be slightly more inclined to see a UFO where others may see only dust in the camera lens or birds, Mr Georgiou insists otherwise.
"I do believe in UFOs but we're not weird," he said.
"As soon as I uploaded it onto YouTube others have been enhancing it to try to work out what they are but no-one can say.
"I think UFOs is the most reasonable explanation.
It just makes sense at the moment. Something big is about to come out.

In the videos I link to above...well here www.abovetopsecret.com... UFO Sightings Hitting Prime Time, 6 minutes of Prime Time News Footage and dramatic reports of triangular lights in the sky you would think these type of sightings hard to miss and not so uncommon if you carry a video camera on you. Still mysterious to moi.

Who looks up in the daytime?
The sun is in your eyes.
The people that traditionally do tend to look u,p and keep looking up, HAVE witnessed UFOs.
That doesn't make them bad.

edit on 31-7-2011 by newcovenant because: blind and over tired, this coffee ain't workin'

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
That area seems to be hot spot. I posted a thread just today about a UFO sighting there, www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:20 PM
link   
i would also like to add, from my respactable elders who have participated in experiements with 9/11 turth n such. something i think is important to consider.

If anyone is aware of the term muddy the waters, they may consider the fact that someone is muddying the # out of the ufo community waters. I hate to say he got it from his buddy n such, but it was his words and they may have meaning. But he strongly believes there are a lot of people everywhere in the internet posting mainly ufo and comet bull#. Specifically those two. Take that however you want

oh yeah no swearing.... wait wat is this grade 2, hahha i guess i can see why it is needed
edit on 31-7-2011 by Amassuo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:33 PM
link   
I would be a little concerned that he stated he didn't see the lights until he downloaded the footage to his computer....maybe it's just me,but that kind of sent a red flag up in my mind...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
I've seen these white orbs a few times here. Caught them on camera also.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:56 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

use the search with "ats: white orbs in the sky", there are many many threads on this, i have yet to read. Not even interested tbh, its gotta be like weather ballons or some shenanigans it can be many many things, that thing right out japan thats circular and flys in the air up to 60 feet or sumthing, look that up too.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:47 AM
link   
reply to post by NuclearPaul

Oh no, living in Adelaide myself and a regular sky watcher I have unfortunately never seen anything mysterious in the skies, I havnt seen any stars on the beautiful days like the ones pictured here and I havnt seen anything come out of the water at maslin beach except some dodgy old bird with t!tties down to her knees.

I still look up in hope though....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by newcovenant

Originally posted by boncho

Au Contrair!
Quite intriguing, earth shattering...almost.

There've been theories on balloons or jets in the distance but three of them are in a triangle formation and they don't move apart," he said. "And I know it's not a satellite."

And while it could be argued that a man with an alien tattooed on his neck may be slightly more inclined to see a UFO where others may see only dust in the camera lens or birds, Mr Georgiou insists otherwise.
"I do believe in UFOs but we're not weird," he said.
"As soon as I uploaded it onto YouTube others have been enhancing it to try to work out what they are but no-one can say.
"I think UFOs is the most reasonable explanation.
It just makes sense at the moment. Something big is about to come out.

1. I beleive but we're not weird - a statement from a schitzo obviously confusing I with we. Who said that..he did.

2. 3 things in the sky and UFO is most reasonable explanation, more reasonable than sun glare - this is the statement of a true UFO nut whereby something is a UFO first and something else second (he is defo linking UFO to mean Alien spacecraft too) and yes, it maybe unidentified but noone knows its flying or an object and yet he is case closed.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amassuo
use the search with "ats: white orbs in the sky",

No. It will not search it.

My video is relevant to the OP so why should I?

These things are quite common in Adelaide to those who look for them.
edit on 1/8/11 by NuclearPaul because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:34 AM
link   
i changed that post last second and messed it up. my appollogies.Try removing the ats: infront of it

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   

You have to go all the way to the end to hear that the ship he saw was very bright.
In the Tesla ship world making a bright light is no problem as the air hitting the hull under
the sound or pressure waves being set up are also driving the vehicle.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:15 AM
link   
I live not far from this person and a few nights before i saw lights in the sky that appeared to drift and change in brightness until it faded away completely. I thought very little of it as our house is near an airforce base and an airport until i saw this on the news. Ive also noticed a increase in activity in aircraft flights from the airforce base in these last couple of weeks.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:30 AM
link   
I have seen a few strange things in the night sky here in South Australia but have yet to witness anything like in the op and never in the daylight.

I live not far from this person and a few nights before i saw lights in the sky that appeared to drift and change in brightness until it faded away completely.

I am in the south of Adelaide and see this quite regularly. I am a smoker so I am outside all the time smoking away staring at the night sky and these things pass over head often. They move across the sky in many different directions and at different speeds and sometimes fade away, they make no sound and I have even witnessed several in the sky at the same time.
edit on 2-8-2011 by oddnutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
When i lived in Strathalbyn this used to be a regular occurance for me............i always felt it had something to do with the Milang/Strath area.

Ive lived in Adelaide for 12 years now and this is only the second time i have seen something......having said that ive never lived close to the airforce base before.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join