It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Double UFO Sighting + A Little More

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
About two weeks ago I was sitting around a campfire with my family when I noticed a bright star as I looked at the star it seemed to change colors. After awhile I noticed that it was moving slightly it was very interesting. A couple days ago I was at a wedding with my dad while he bar tended I was on the side of everything and staring out into the trees. The first thing I noticed was a really bad smell then something moving caught my eye when I looked I saw a very strange shadow. It looked like a regular head but deformed and almost heart shaped when I saw this of course I went to look but by the time I got there it was gone whatever it was. When I got back to where I was sitting I looked up in the sky (It felt like an instinct) I saw a UFO moving VERY fast .. it made a few colors in the sky as almost a path like off of a jet.

What do you think this is ? Deep black ops airplanes ? Aliens for another planet or dimension ? Or do you think i'm just crazy ?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by tyson45
sounds like you were on some shrooms bro

You my friend are extremely naive

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
first sounds like the star Sirus,

Shadows can be deceiving, my wife thought she saw a human hand pressed on the bedroom window last night,
So I was set to having someone losing their hand. I went outside to find only a cat. She still claims it was a human hand not a cat.

the craft you saw way up in the sky, could be reflecting off the sun, or it could be the aircraft lights, reflecting from a far distance.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by RevolutionSpeaks

sounds like some one or something took a intrest in you keep us posted if they start stalking you let us know how they work before the probes so we can avoid this in the future
semi serious
your probably not crazy we see things we dont understand or cant explain all the time its normal
edit on 31-7-2011 by jonco6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by mysteryskeptic
first sounds like the star Sirus,

Shadows can be deceiving, my wife thought she saw a human hand pressed on the bedroom window last night,
So I was set to having someone losing their hand. I went outside to find only a cat. She still claims it was a human hand not a cat.

the craft you saw way up in the sky, could be reflecting off the sun, or it could be the aircraft lights, reflecting from a far distance.

Does the star Sirus move ?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   

Yes, it moves around another star. And relative to us it moves across the night sky.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Yes, it moves around another star. And relative to us it moves across the night sky.

Across the night sky ? as in it moves a lot ? Does it change colors ?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
I can see how the first one might be a star or it might be something else. As for your second encounter...I've never heard about an encounter that described a smell when dealing with aliens. Without anything else to go on but your recollection I don't see how we can give you any input. All I can say is hey if you believe in what you saw than how can any of us say your wwrong? One time while driving north of Seattle while I was a kid (not sure exactly where) my mom swears she saw bigfoot in the woods along side of the road. She was the only one to see it but I'm not gonna tell my mom she was wrong. I hope this makes sense, I'm operating on 3 hours sleep.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Classicsoul
I can see how the first one might be a star or it might be something else. As for your second encounter...I've never heard about an encounter that described a smell when dealing with aliens. Without anything else to go on but your recollection I don't see how we can give you any input. All I can say is hey if you believe in what you saw than how can any of us say your wwrong? One time while driving north of Seattle while I was a kid (not sure exactly where) my mom swears she saw bigfoot in the woods along side of the road. She was the only one to see it but I'm not gonna tell my mom she was wrong. I hope this makes sense, I'm operating on 3 hours sleep.

Yes that made sense
but I hadn't either but after a while of researching UFO's and aliens I heard of another. Have you seen UFO disclosure project ?

new topics

top topics

join