It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Conscious Is Born

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:58 PM
link   
A conscious is born. Beyond microscopic, the conscious for the first time senses that is something. What the conscious does not know is what it is or how it came to be, this the conscious will probably never fully understand, no matter how wise it becomes throughout infinity for some things cannot be fully understood. However this does not matter, this newly born conscious has very limited knowledge, and will probably only live for a matter of microseconds, but none the less it was aware of its short life. Now when the conscious experiences what we call today as death most of the conscious is lost. However a small fraction of what remains journeys, where it roams I cannot remember, but eventually it finds a new host to inhabit. This new vessel will be a fraction larger than its predecessor, and a fraction more intelligent, thanks to the .01 of the conscious that remained from a previous state. This continues, the conscious constantly gaining the minutest fractions of knowledge throughout its journey throughout infinity. Always becoming larger, due to millions upon millions of states of being, until one day the conscious finds itself on the computer, sharing for all what it has just discovered. I understand now what I am, what we all are. We all are sums of energy, energy that retains fractions of its previous states to create something bigger, more advanced. When we die, all but a fraction of us will be lost, but that fraction will add to our whole, and we will roam, until we find a new being to become conscious in.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Conscience or consciousness?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
reply to post by SubPop79

Could be either I guess

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
The does apply to the rest of life on the planet, does it not?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan

Definatly, even the microscopic cells that live in all of us are aware. We are further along our infinate journey than the rest of the creatures on this earth.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11

Originally posted by Balkan

Definatly, even the microscopic cells that live in all of us are aware. We are further along our infinate journey than the rest of the creatures on this earth.

Here

dictionary.com...

Please use this. It's impossible to not be distracted by your spelling and word usage. If you actually do have wisdom to share, you need to give a sh*t about how you share it. At least care about whether you come across like someone who's taken their theories seriously enough, and been serious enough with developing their theories to spellcheck their presentations of them.
edit on 7/31/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by NorEaster

Na,i dnt gv a sht abt splng, th ony tng tht matrs is if yu cn undrstnd, wrds ar one of th mst prmtve lnguges in te unvse nd i rfse to oby thr lws

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by 20COMEtMYanELENINe11

f*&cking awesome response.

haha shut down.

Your post makes sense to me. And anyone else who looks past the spelling.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Samuelis

Thanks man, dude my name is samuel, kinda cool that you replied.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:44 AM
link   

A conscious is born. Beyond microscopic, the conscious for the first time senses that is something. What the conscious does not know is what it is or how it came to be, this the conscious will probably never fully understand, no matter how wise it becomes throughout infinity for some things cannot be fully understood. However this does not matter, this newly born conscious has very limited knowledge, and will probably only live for a matter of microseconds, but none the less it was aware of its short life. Now when the conscious experiences what we call today as death most of the conscious is lost. However a small fraction of what remains journeys, where it roams I cannot remember, but eventually it finds a new host to inhabit. This new vessel will be a fraction larger than its predecessor, and a fraction more intelligent, thanks to the .01 of the conscious that remained from a previous state. This continues, the conscious constantly gaining the minutest fractions of knowledge throughout its journey throughout infinity. Always becoming larger, due to millions upon millions of states of being, until one day the conscious finds itself on the computer, sharing for all what it has just discovered. I understand now what I am, what we all are. We all are sums of energy, energy that retains fractions of its previous states to create something bigger, more advanced. When we die, all but a fraction of us will be lost, but that fraction will add to our whole, and we will roam, until we find a new being to become conscious in.

This is both an interesting and palatable theory.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

reply to post by NorEaster

Na,i dnt gv a sht abt splng, th ony tng tht matrs is if yu cn undrstnd, wrds ar one of th mst prmtve lnguges in te unvse nd i rfse to oby thr lws

Surprisingly, this made more sense than your blather about cells "living in us" and having awareness. That sh*t was just Kindergarten stupid.
edit on 8/2/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 4 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by NorEaster

Surprisingly, this made more sense than your blather about cells "living in us" and having awareness. That sh*t was just Kindergarten stupid.
edit on 8/2/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

Dude once you realize the insanity in the vastness of everything then no idea is stupid. In fact everything you have learned in your whole life is just poeples ideas, nothing can be proven its all speculation. Heres a little brain twister for you my friend.

Lets look at one individual cell, of trillions making up the surface of your skin. Now that cell did not spontaniously combust right, it to is made up of somthing. Now what makes up the cell also must have a structure, so it to is made up of somthing. And this never ends, there is always a smaller part to the whole and this goes on infinatly. Even the smallest object we can document, a quark or whatever is made up of trillions of other things all intertwined indefinatly. When you realize these things you will understand that this life makes no sense what so ever, it is a test or a dream or maybe even a game. When we "die" we will simply wake up to a new level of consiousness and dismiss the whole experience. So try to bring me down with your fancy spelling, and vast knowladge, but know that your never going to get to me. Once you know what i know you understand we know absolutly nothing.

new topics

top topics

join