It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Agenda 21 Coming to a Farm Near You! U.S. Government OPENLY Destroying America!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:26 PM
link   
Agenda 21 Coming to a Farm Near You! U.S. Government OPENLY Destroying America!

ABC News 25 Article
www.kxxv.com...

Intel Hub Article: theintelhub.com...

This is the United Nations Agenda 21 in action. The U.S. government is openly attempting to destroy the family farm. This is economic terrorism.

The fact that the people of America are letting our government destroy the American way and family farms should be enough to tell you how bad the situation that we now find ourselves in actually is.

This must stop!

These idiots in office need to all be replaced with normal American people. All incumbents MUST be voted out whether it's their first term or their tenth.

Agenda 21 will destroy this republic once and for all.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   
already a thread on this

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 31-7-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Great! did a quick search and did not see it. Mods .... do your thing.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
private vehicle operated on private property?
COME GET SOME!!!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SWCCFAN

I dont think they need 'agenda 21' to ill the family farm. they did that decades ago when the banks bought up all the farmland in the great depression.

There are still small farms out there. Do you go out of your way to support them? Don't shop at the grocery store!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   
Unless they drive on a public road the Feds will have no jurisdiction. You can't invade someones farm and make them follow a Nazi regime in the USA just yet. These types of things make me think Republicans but the Dems have no innocence here either. Both parties eat at the trough of big buck lobbyist. Farmers should just tell them to prove they have jursidiction on private land. The government would have jurisdiction on public roads so if your driving a farm machine down Hwy 66 your going to be subject to the laws of the road like any other motorized device. I am not a lawyer but there is no way a law like this is enforceable on private property just from my past experiences. Who is going to enforce it once they try, the farm bureau? I doubt it and I think it will be declared unconstitutional. This will die from its own weight or if not, then maybe it is time to go get the tar and feathers and run these theives out of DC along with their rich lobby freinds.

top topics

join