It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The non-physical world is merging into the physical world, haven't you noticed?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Earth, Water, Air, and Fire: The only FOUR SUBSTANCES responsible for life on earth, so far. Yes, there are other things that RESULT from the FOUR elements responsible for life, but they don't actually change in your sense. It's a big mystery to scientists, I know that much.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Dear Juran,

Okay I am getting a clearer picture of what you mean. I will disagree with you a little in order to clarify. There is the physical and their is the sentient or spiritual. We describe the spiritual when we describe consciousness. I will disagree with saying that the non-physical is passive, my spirit is in fact usually pretty restless. The consciousness that we interact with in the physical world is different than the non-physical world of sentience in that we can see each other completely in the non-physical realm.

I want you to understand that while I believe in God, I am not explaining this as a God thing, I am limiting it to sentience, something you possess and know you have, you are aware. That is not physical, thoughts have no physical structure. We can only prove awareness, we cannot prove matter. The only absolute truth that we cannot avoid. Nobody has ever proven that awareness ends, nobody has even come close. People have proven that they continued being self aware after having been found dead by science. That proves at a minimum that for a least a short period after being dead or sentience continued therefore there is non-physical sentience. Where does that sentience sit once it has left the body? When that sentience returns to the body, a non-physical reality has re-entered the world.

If a sentience that has not come from this world, ie it never had a human form then how would it come in and where would it exist in the physical realm? It would either have to use the form of an exiting animal or person, I think most sentient beings would prefer to be in human form for the sake of interacting in this realm. Now we have many people who claim to "channel" or allow non-physical sentience to utilize their physical form. That is my problem with channeling, they have nothing I want and I don't share my body except with my spouse (not currently married).

As we become more and more aware of the spiritual (and again I am not referencing God, I am referencing the sentient aspect of existence) we notice how it interacts with us. Most people don't notice anomalies as such until they understand that they are not anomalous merely unexplainable with a strictly physical explanation. Be well.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

I don't think the Aristotle model of the 4 elements is any big mystery to any scientist living today since it was discarded in the late 1700 hundreds.

For example water is a compound made of one oxygen atom and two hydrogen atoms water is not even an element on the periodic table or an element for that matter.

Air is composed of several elements and compounds such as Nitrogen, Oxygen, Argon, Carbon Dioxide.

The simplified concept of four elements does not work for a modern understanding of matter
and there is not a single chemist that takes it seriously today.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
reply to post by MasterGemini

Last time I checked the periodic table doesn't look like this because this is no longer an excepted model of the physical universe it was at one time but that was during the middle ages.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae0176d67e55.jpg[/atsimg]

You did not read my post or you did not get the point.

You are attacking a theory with another theory.

Copernicus had a beautiful picture of the solar system that defied another, but it turned out to be totally wrong but helped to further the overall understanding of the universe.

Physics and Quantum physics can not yet be combined. To calculate anything you must change all the parameters on a constant basis.

Until you factor in dark matter and all the nuances and unite your evidence into one infallible function it is still just a theory that works well enough to get things done.

Now if you would please go ahead and do that I am willing to listen.

Have you ever looked into esoteric teachings? Sure are a lot like quantum physics. . . . . .

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
I havent noticed a thing. Every day looks the same.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

yes I have looked at the esoteric and have noted the similarity's ( The tao of physics)
I did not mean for my response to come off like an attack and I agree that
there is much that remains undiscovered as knowledge is increased
but old models become outdated as new discoveries are made
I'm sure there are theories in this age that will look as outdated in the future as the the four element theory looks outdated today

My apologies for getting this thread off on a wrong start
edit on 31-7-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:41 PM
link   
My friends I would like to add my 2 cents as to why i believe we are "awakening" We have located and destroyed one of the traps spoken of by Airl. The traps set by the by the "old empire". The trap that we destroyed was located in the afghanistan/pakistan border. The war on terror 911 and everything else that led us there was for the purpose of us massing our forces in the general area to locate this trap .It was never about WMDs. We thought that it was in iraq but al we found there was a stargate that we have no idea how to use. We figured out that one was on the moon The hot spot that was recently found on the moon was the result of a nuclear device that destroyed the trap on the moon. There is another on an asteroid called vesta and one on mars. Hence the mars mission (looking for life, rocks etc..) As the closer arrays are destroyed more and more of our abilities will return and we will finally and forever be free of from having to become flesh and be stuck on this earth. I believe that our "spiritual self" is our true self. But we continue to return to the flesh not by choice by force. I really want these arrays destroyed so that i can have a choice. My life and my experiences in this life (flesh) and what i have seen with my own eyes have led me to believe this is true. Yes I am human i love my people but humanity was meant to be a temporary stop so that we (spirits?) can experience and become matter. I know that i am putting myself out there and this may seem to contradict my previous posts and beleifs in defending the human race against invasion but i can explain that also. Lets discuss this with an open mind. By the way I applaud the OP for having the nerve to bring this forth. Star and Flag for you my friend.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

Hi,
The physical world (PW) is a fabulous platform from which to explore and discover the non-PW.
The PW provides us with all that we need if only we knew it. What is truly amazing is that so many individuals are perfectly content to settle for the PW rather than reach for what is not so evident before them. I put this down to the fact that almost everybody has been fooled but that isn't news to anyone on ATS. What is news, perhaps is that the non-PW has been drawing closer to us and has been for a number of years now. We see evidence in the sciences particularly physics where the boundaries between the physical and the non-physical have virtually disappeared.

The non-physical has quietly and without force or pressure been merging into every aspect of the physical. It is non-invasive, meaning it does not fight resistance to it. The way in which it has been entering into the human nervous system for example depends on how receptive each individual is to it.

I don't know whether anyone is actually consciously aware of what is occuring but maybe this rather obscure outline will get some of you thinking. Any thoughts anyone?

There's nothing that exists that's not physical in nature. What's happening is that our technology is revealing aspects of the physical world that we simply were incapable of perceiving before. It's happened many time to humanity throughout history. The telescope revealed the truth about space and the stars, as well as the accurate relationship between this planet and the solar system. The microscope revealed the truth about bacteria, viruses, and the world that has always existed under our fingernails.

The quantum weirdness isn't anything new. New to us, maybe, but not new within the physical world. What also isn't new is the insistence of thought leaders that such revelation is either bullsh*t or that everything we've already proven to be true is now bullsh*t because they can't connect these new dots with the traditional dots that should have always been temporary, pending new revelation. People hate to be proven incorrect, just as much as other people love to be hailed as visionaries. College degrees don't erase insecure belligerence or delusions of grandeur from the people who earn them. They just legitimize the net effect of those issues, and saddle the rest of society with the impact of that damaging net effect.
edit on 7/31/2011 by NorEaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
Nope, haven't noticed. Guess I'll be stuck here on Earth while the rest of you ascend into the 5th dimension. Can I have your car when you ascend?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic
Nope, haven't noticed. Guess I'll be stuck here on Earth while the rest of you ascend into the 5th dimension. Can I have your car when you ascend?

If you can pry it from my cold dead hand, it's yours.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:58 PM
link   

the elements she is speaking of are not actual air, fire, water, and earth
they are fundamental forces that bear those names.

these four are manifestations of the 5th element Akasha/ether/quintessence.

and the above are merely manifestations of 2 primary forces: Light and Darkness.

this is the philosophy and METAPHYSICS forum, in case you haven't noticed.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:51 AM
link   
The physical world is the non-physical world, most people just don't realize it.

Did you know that more than 98% of an atom is "empty" space, this concept applies from quarks and even "strings" all the way up too the entire universal scale. Literally everything is nothing.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Juran

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Juran

Dear Juran,

If I may, I believe you are attempting to discuss how spiritual or non-physical entities and events are being accepted as impacting us in this universe. Something like the belief by many in quantum physics that there are parallel universes, things effecting matter in this universe that are actually in another dimension and cannot be directly observed. Is this along the lines of what you meant?

AQ,
Yes something like that. I found that there are 2 manifestations of existence and they do run parallel and one is aggressive ,the physical, while the other is passive. I found that the two are merging maybe in order to create a third. I know this sounds weird but I'm short of words here. I know others are quick to shoot me down. Some things you can't really describe. The non-physical cannot be seen it can only be sensed so to try to speak about it is a challenge in itself which is why I haven't until now and I only mention it because it is so 'close' to us now that the physical is starting to it react in very strange ways. And when I say the physical I include us humans.

Not to be Mr. Obvious, but maybe they are always linked and it is just now your beginning to see it? I suppose it is a new take on Plato's shadows in a cave...

Like a child who has only known joy would view the intrusion of pain in his/her life as an invasion of some sort. Just because something is entirely new to our own individual space/time perspective doesn't mean it hasn't happened before or that it isn't happening now either.

As we speak there are thousands alive who have never known hunger or want; millions alive that as we speak are laughing. And a billion or so people crying, clutching their hearts or stomach's in pain and agony. There is more in both the physical existence and spiritual/intellectual existence individually then we could ever hope to understand. Throw in the concept that they both exist together and at some levels you reach a point where you just can't tell one from the other and start to feel your brain melting....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:49 AM
link   
They are not merging, your perception is changing.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

If it was non-physical how would we notice?
And no I have not.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

To sum up your OP, the end is coming near, repent for the Kingdom of the Messiah Yahuwshuwah is near. And yes the physical is merely our way of understanding the spiritual realm of this universe.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess

Oh, dear. Let's see.

What is it that all of those elements are made of?

Tell me when you find answer.

Fire is not an element as the other guy stated, its a reaction.
Earth isnt an element either, mud isnt an element......i assume you have heard of the periodic table? I must have missed earth, wind, fire, and water whist perusing it haha.

Question: What Is a Chemical Element? Answer: A chemical element, or an element, is a material which cannot be broken down or changed into another substance using chemical means. Elements may be thought of as the basic chemical building blocks of matter. Depending on how much evidence you require to prove a new element has been created, there are 117 or 118 known elements.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   
Sorry, but there is only one "element" responsible for all life.
God, Your Creater.
Praise him.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Yes...
And,

Not to be Mr. Obvious, but maybe they are always linked and it is just now your beginning to see it? I suppose it is a new take on Plato's shadows in a cave...

Exactly. It has always been the same. Some people are open, some are not.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl

Originally posted by SystemResistor

Yes...
And,

Exactly. It has always been the same. Some people are open, some are not.

So then the general consensus is that the increasing confusion and endless variety of individual experiences ( prophetic type dreams, crazy concepts etc) have nothing to do with the non-physical merging with the physical?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join