It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The non-physical world is merging into the physical world, haven't you noticed?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Hi,
The physical world (PW) is a fabulous platform from which to explore and discover the non-PW.
The PW provides us with all that we need if only we knew it. What is truly amazing is that so many individuals are perfectly content to settle for the PW rather than reach for what is not so evident before them. I put this down to the fact that almost everybody has been fooled but that isn't news to anyone on ATS. What is news, perhaps is that the non-PW has been drawing closer to us and has been for a number of years now. We see evidence in the sciences particularly physics where the boundaries between the physical and the non-physical have virtually disappeared.

The non-physical has quietly and without force or pressure been merging into every aspect of the physical. It is non-invasive, meaning it does not fight resistance to it. The way in which it has been entering into the human nervous system for example depends on how receptive each individual is to it.

I don't know whether anyone is actually consciously aware of what is occuring but maybe this rather obscure outline will get some of you thinking. Any thoughts anyone?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Dear Juran,

It might help if you were to give specific examples of evidences that the non physical is invading the physical world. I understand what you are saying; however, others might not. Be well.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

There are 7 elements responsible for life.

Physical = 4 elements: Air, Water, Fire, Earth

Spiritual = No description yet.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:54 PM
link   
reply to post by AQuestion

AQ,
Well it isn't easy because it is very subtle and being non-invasive it has no effect except upon those who are open to it and the effects are positive so its slipping in under the radar so to speak. I first became aware of this phenomenon way back in the 80's owing to a particular experience. Maybe it is my imagination but I don't think so, or maybe I am trying to discribe something that can't be pinned down like the physical can. I just want to put it out there to see whether other's can relate.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

There are only two main categories that the word non-physical applies to. That is mental and emotional. These are with us always.

I just wrote this: www.abovetopsecret.com... It helps illustrate that the "non-physical" you are referring to might be electromagnetic energy. And that that energy is the animator of life.

So on one hand, you have particles, and on the other hand you have waves. I believe that might be the extent of the interaction with the physical world with the "non-physical". Quantum Mechanics does a great job at interrelating the two.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Dear Juran,

If I may, I believe you are attempting to discuss how spiritual or non-physical entities and events are being accepted as impacting us in this universe. Something like the belief by many in quantum physics that there are parallel universes, things effecting matter in this universe that are actually in another dimension and cannot be directly observed. Is this along the lines of what you meant?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
reply to post by Juran

Thumb = fire
Index = air
Middle finger = ether
Ring finger = earth
Little finger = water

Just in case you didn't know

Isn't that extraordinary?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by athenegoddess
reply to post by Juran

I believe that there are many more then 7 elements responsible for life
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e298a8a62f0.jpg[/atsimg]

Fire is a state of matter
Not to mention there are also things like
plasma and electricity that are none of the four elements that Aristotle proposed
where does magnetism and the electromagnetic spectrum fall into this set up?
edit on 31-7-2011 by ELahrairah because: an elemental bit me in the butt

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Juran

Dear Juran

I can attest to the existence of voodoo. Not so subtle and as real as the nose on your face.

Some of those that insulted me here on ATS should be feeling some stomach pains right about now.

Have a nice day!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   
Things have happened to me that shake my perception of what I call reality. I know what you mean...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:12 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

Oh, dear. Let's see.

What is it that all of those elements are made of?

Tell me when you find answer.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   
I agree that I feel some kind of change occuring...merging me with the GODMIND, totally there, like...physically...like now, yet I feel like listening to Snapper 'sur walk' or maybe miss sancha 'freaky tonight'...kinda like a transition of sorts.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
when i read older texts and reports, documentaries, books etc
(e.g. as for example from our ancestors from the sixties as one on ats had put it - i had to lol and lol)
i can see plenty of evidence that the metaphysical has always offered itself to be experienced.

could it be that it is us who have changed. is it us who know so much more nowadays, are we more perceptible, willing to share, able to share due to better communication skills ?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by athenegoddess

Electrons
Protons
Neutrons

on a subatomic level
quarks and subatomic states
also a whole lot of emptiness

edit on 31-7-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ELahrairah

It's all earth, water, fire, and air.

Do some thinking.

An atom is fire.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ELahrairah
reply to post by athenegoddess

Electrons
Protons
Neutrons

on a subatomic level
quarks and subatomic states
also a whole lot of emptiness

edit on 31-7-2011 by ELahrairah because: (no reason given)

Don't forget all the "dark matter"

anti-particles and so on.

Now explain how to work in the quantum mechanics that make up all those particles please, until then its just as much a theory as fire air earth water.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
I have done a great deal of thinking and no an atom is not fire
fire is a chemical reaction called combustion there is a huge difference
between a chemical reaction like fire and the elements that make up the chemical reaction.
I can see you have no familiarity with chemistry or physics.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by AQuestion
reply to post by Juran

Dear Juran,

If I may, I believe you are attempting to discuss how spiritual or non-physical entities and events are being accepted as impacting us in this universe. Something like the belief by many in quantum physics that there are parallel universes, things effecting matter in this universe that are actually in another dimension and cannot be directly observed. Is this along the lines of what you meant?

AQ,
Yes something like that. I found that there are 2 manifestations of existence and they do run parallel and one is aggressive ,the physical, while the other is passive. I found that the two are merging maybe in order to create a third. I know this sounds weird but I'm short of words here. I know others are quick to shoot me down. Some things you can't really describe. The non-physical cannot be seen it can only be sensed so to try to speak about it is a challenge in itself which is why I haven't until now and I only mention it because it is so 'close' to us now that the physical is starting to it react in very strange ways. And when I say the physical I include us humans.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterGemini

Last time I checked the periodic table doesn't look like this because this is no longer an excepted model of the physical universe it was at one time but that was during the middle ages.
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ae0176d67e55.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   
It's interesting to me that you used the word "manifestation" in your last response because after reading your OP I was gong to ask you if manifesting was a rather large part of what you were talking about.

I do feel that "and the word became flesh" is coming into play more and more. I am not in any way comparing myself to God, but I do think that thoughts and "will" on both the micro (individual) and "macro" (group/world) level are manifesting into visible reality. And fairly quickly too.

Now, it is possible that this has always been the case and that it is only recently that I am spiritually evolved enough that it can (and does) happen to me so often, and that I can pick it out as it happens in the world around me.

While it would be nice to think that I was that special though, I don't think that I am. Bummer.

I do think some people are closed to it. Therefore there are levels on which they risk being "left behind". But I think many, many are open to it and experiencing it now.

Ascension is a small part of this though I don't regularly think in those terms.

Interesting stuff though.

To any who are put off by the religious language of my analogies, I am sorry. That is my framework. That is how I best understand it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join