It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport: New World Order Elite Safe-haven.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho

Originally posted by Enlightenme1111
I think the aggressiveness of the debunkers gives more validity to the OP. Why so aggressive Boncho? Why would this upset you so much? You don't have to believe the conclusions in the first post, but it's safe to say that the artwork and symbolism are bizarre and out of place for an airport.

The louder they yell, the closer you are.

S n F. Good post!
edit on 1-8-2011 by Enlightenme1111 because: (no reason given)

How can you be so aggressive toward your fellow humans? You are the root of the worlds evil.

Do not hate diversity, embrace it.
Do not give in to your ego, fight it.

If you are not raising questions doing what you are doing in this life, then you aren't doing it right or pushing the boundaries of thinking and innovation. It's out of the box thinking that spurs every single positive change in this world. Your ego filled decisions and remarks, aiming to tear at other forward thinkers in sad a attempt to make you feel you're a higher being is what is wrong in this world.. Wake up my friend.

Peace

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Watch the video to the end.

The death threats to the person who painted the murals are a nice touch.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:49 PM
link   

You are the root of the worlds evil.

I'm aggressive?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

You are the root of the worlds evil.

I'm aggressive?

yes.. and you proved your ego with that remark.. thank you for re-enforcing my statement.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
When reading about the DIA it always comes back to the murals and the tiles on the floor and the Masonic plaque. We all know all about these. I have actually read alot about the murals.

I want more info about the alleged millions of square feet of space underground. And I can't find that info.

I do believe stuff was buried under there and the rich people buying land nearby is certainly interesting.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
The Murals and Sculptures at DIA are chilling, it's clear that something fishy is going on there, but we'll never know for certain until it's way to late..........................

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by shushu
There is also a phoenix in a glass cage... signifying rebirth from ashes.

A phoenix does signify "rebirth from the ashes" but in a glass cage ? i think the glass cage is significant

Maybe the glass cage means under control of the NWO

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:38 PM
link   
the worm who oversaw the construction was rewarded with the Sec of Transportation job under Klinton....over budget and over time and all....little wigglers come to the surface if you look close enough

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:46 PM
link   
There are some other interesting aspects of DIA...The plack with the date 19th March is in itself interesting due to the date. The 19th march is infamous as the date when Iraq, Afghanistan and the Falkland Islands were invaded and the Libyan conflict was started. ( They waited untill the 19th for Libya but could have started a week earlier).

Also the finishing architect Curtis W. Fentress was a protoge of I.M.Pei...An interesting quote from Fentress

"After graduation, I interviewed at the offices of I.M. Pei in New York city and won the job. “I went to work the next morning, Thursday, and put in 70 hours by Monday morning. Working at I.M. Pei’s office was like being on a movie set. Pei’s offices were at 57th and Madison. On any given day Jacqueline Kennedy, Governor Rockefeller or a prominent entertainment celebrity would be there to chat with I.M.

It was at Pei’s office where Fentress first became fascinated with large scale public projects;

Its worth a look at I.M.Pei`s portfolio, especially his work at the Louvre.
Link en.wikipedia.org...

DIA is such an interesting subject and in my opinion one of the most "in your face" examples of us not seeing the wood for the trees.

Respects.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

Because your theory is the poster art for sanity....

no, my theory is the poster art for reasonable suspicion.

Anybody on ATS is not considered a reasonable person, nor anyone who thinks like us so you have aboslutely nothing close to reasonable suspicion.. more like paranoia

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 05:53 PM
link   
good old DIA. one of the first conspiracy topics I ever encountered. I wonder if the original post originated from the article I came across, speaking of the queen buying land for a NWO western hemisphere HQ. Even if you just brush the reptilian thing aside, it's an odd thing for the queen to do, I would expect she already has enough palaces to house a few hundred pale elites.

it looks like they moved away from the original dauphin prince part of the story, which shows progress in internet conspiracies, as his body was found in a hundreds years old cemetery in france, which was proven via DNA. I used to laugh when that was still included in the story years after it was proven

still makes we wonder tho, if a pillar of the original yarn is just removed, is the whole thing just a fabrication to sell books and get traffic to a website ?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

Originally posted by Universer
I know one thing: I'm never going to fly through Denver.

That places freaks me out on every level.

I don't think the artists who did the sculptures and the murals had any idea of the true meaning behind these commissions.

No, I'm sure they don't entirely understand what is going on, But I'm sure they where given guidelines as to their work. Enough money makes many people not question reasoning.

No aggressiveness here.......lol

I would like to add that hundreds of contractors work on projects, and yes thay have a job to do....They do it. It pays the bills.....I am wondering if it is not some "awake" engineer that was really into freaky art that put these paintings there......The engineers are always messing crap up..Maybe he had a sick sense of humor......I do not know how many times I have seen my supiors talking to the on site engineers, to work out a problem with something......,...

What I am trying to say is that hundreds(thousands) of minds are put together on a project, the "art person" could be into freaky sh*t............Who knows? Half of the people do not care what the hell gets put on the wall, "lets just build the wall damnit, it's hot out here".....Then it is lunch time and your almost home........That is what the workers are thinking(from my experience anyways)............Then there is the water cooler talk...This is where the secrets are told

I really do think something is up with the basement of the complex.
edit on 1-8-2011 by liejunkie01 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   

yes.. and you proved your ego with that remark.. thank you for re-enforcing my statement.

You've come to a predetermined conclusion and looked for things that will back it up. When confronted with contrary information you simple rearrange your argument or ignore it.

You also call me "the root of evil" or something along those lines, and at the same time call me aggressive. Well, how far did you want to go to bring your conspiracy along?

Others ambushed the person who painted the mural to tell them about their conspiracy opinion, some offered death threats. All in the name of fighting the "NWO" I suppose...

Fabricated conspiracies... "We don't now exactly what it is, so we will make it fit into our predetermined notions."

Please tell me, is it not possible the artist is telling the truth about the murals? There are countless odd works of art around the world, throughout history. Could it be just a mural?

There is nothing to base a piece of artwork will be tied in to anything in the future...

None of your reasoning leads any credence to an 'NWO plot'. For one, thousands of bunkers have been built all over the world, in secret....
Their construction did not lead to the destruction of the planet. There is no evidence supporting your theory whatsoever. Paintings have been around for ages, yes, scary ones... Sculptures, I have posted. As for the Masons, there are cornerstones all over the place. But I suppose you have some actual evidence of a Mason plot to bring about doomsday?

The entire thing rests on numerous grasps at things that you fail to understand, or fail to accept. If what you think is true, you haven't even scratched the surface to justify your suspicions....

By the way, the airport was built in '94, Bush's New World Order speech was in '90. Someone should print up t-shirts saying:

"I wanted a New World Order and Doomsday but all I got was a black president and a broken debt ceiling..."

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xemplar
reply to post by boncho

How do I ignore you? I remember this site used to have an ignore feature that allowed me to ignore all the anonymous. Now I need to start ignoring the would-be ironic posters who prefer double speak over logic.

Seriously your satire is terrible un funny and obnoxious, the video on the first page you posted was literally Arse backwards contained awful island music and I feel dumber for watching the first half. I really enjoyed the part where the documenter tries to convince me that the 2nd half of the mural was on the left side in America. I enjoyed it so much that I turned it off right there as that was enough to know what you and the documenter are all about.

Now that was good lulz and I appreciate that you went out of your way with the avatar, responses and position on this board to be outstandingly obnoxious. Really it's almost funny please improve.

edit on 1-8-2011 by Xemplar because: (no reason given)

Are you serious right now? The reason ATS stays on a level playing field is because of guy/girls (whatever) like Boncho. If you can't handle intelligent conversational disagreements, and opinions then goto another site and uhhh if you haven't figured it out yet Boncho has posted plenty of FACTUAL, and reasonable posts in his time.. I'm thinkin it's time for you to take a ride on the common sense train.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:33 PM
link   
Theres no doubt to me that DIA is some kind of bunker-like facility. Im not trying to debunk the bunker. Ive researched this place alot. My only question has always been why a public airport of all places? Its not in an area like Manhattan where TPTB would be forced to disguise it as something else, its in Colorado. Ive never been there but I know the state's not exactly running out of barren wilderness. Why not just put the super secret reptilian bunker in a mountain or under a forest?

Common sense will lead you to the only answer in my eyes: because were supposed to notice. The question is why.

Maybe they enjoy stringing us along as much as we enjoy playing detectives. In other words theyre sick but theyre filthy rich so it gets the green light. I feel this way about the GA guide stones as well.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:34 PM
link   
Does anyone know the name of the artist who painted those pictures? Jesse Ventura should have interviewed the artist to find out the reason behind the paintings and who purchased them. Maybe that would give us an insight about the purpose of them being hung in the airport.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by WeRpeons

he explains it all, and it's remarkably mundane. but that's what they WANT us to believe....

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:39 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorvannostren

A major airport,centrally located NATIONWIDE,with many many feet of reinforced concrete runways?..Putting something like that on top of your bunker,especially if you are expecting many people who fly,such as elite and military only makes sense....when the ball gets ready to drop,a prearranged signal goes out and everyone in-the-know heads to DIA...makes sense to me
edit on 8/1/2011 by Homedawg because: dogbreath

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:46 PM
link   
The Joke is on the "Elite". The worlds underground bunkers exist, as the ultimate death trap for the most powerful people in the world. The hoax of 2012 is a NWO ploy to centralize and elimate the worlds most powerful. What better way to elimanate opposition that to sell those in power on the idea that safety is 1000 feet beolw the earth in a hole......

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:47 PM
link   
I find this to be one of the most fascinating and mind boggling conspiracy theories. I mean how can you possibly debunk those murals? For what reason would anyone in their right mind commission those terrible paintings be painted on the interior of a major American airport? It just doesn't make any sense. It's very eerie, I'd love to go there.

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join