It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport: New World Order Elite Safe-haven.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:08 PM
link   
has the horse been discussed yet?? i have a candidate.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:14 PM
link   
reply to post by autowrench

I have news for all of you. Other than the freaky (admittedly) paintings, not much else there. I've tried to check out the "underground bunkers" myself - ain't nothing there but old tunnels used for baggage. Considering the amount of strange stuff I've seen all over the world, this one doesn't really bother me at all. Now the demonic horse is another beast all together...still wondering what they were thinking there...

CJ

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:23 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by ColoradoJens

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82ab5e274c09.jpg[/atsimg]

If its a bunker and they are saying,, Armagedon stuff ,, in the face of the public,, the only two horses i can think of ?
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4199e6528256.jpg[/atsimg]
So ya makes no sence,,, unless they are implying "they" have a horse in the race as well????????

who knows

ya strange

edit on 31-7-2011 by BobAthome because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   
reply to post by BobAthome

I mentioned Bluecifer (the demon horse) on the first page. Didn't really discuss it per se... Not sure what to say. The person who was creating it died when a piece broke off and severed an artery in his leg.

Personally I love the blue horse sculpture. I'm not sure it belongs at the airport, but whatever. If they ever try to auction it off I'm going to be there

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
I always wondered about the strange white roof, which really just looks like a tent covering. It's not very strong because once it caved in during a blizzard.

I have it hard to believe a roof like that is energy efficient.

Actually if you look at the design, the main building is just some glass walls with a tent draped over it. It would take about ten minutes to take this building down. It doesn't look like something which should have been built to last at least a hundred years.

Anyone have any ideas as to why it would be built this way?

Here's the info on it:

www.denardis.com...

This fabric roof was 35 million!!!
edit on July 31st 2011 by Daughter2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daughter2
I always wondered about the strange white roof, which really just looks like a tent covering. It's not very strong because once it caved in during a blizzard.

I have it hard to believe a roof like that is energy efficient.

It seems like the roof, or actually covering, was designed to be easily removed to open up the airport.
I can't think of why though, anyone have some ideas?

Here's the info on it:

www.denardis.com...

This fabric roof was 35 million!!!

I'm not an engineer, but I think it could be a tension fabric roof, used in structures all over the world.

Including airports:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Jesus boncho, did you have to show the "vein-anus"?

CJ

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by ColoradoJens
reply to post by boncho

Jesus boncho, did you have to show the "vein-anus"?

CJ

That's what you get when you go to the Denver airport.

Don't blame me, blame the Illuminati.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
I should add my usual dia post
the first ufo I saw was over that spot in july, 1958...I was in Arvada
research the famous rocky flats
the loose fill there off the edge of the front range....is 23,000 feet deep

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   
could signify one of the 4 horses of the apocalypse. I don't recall what color they were supposed to be though. I guess I have a reason to do research but right now I am tired and probably won't. Good night and happy hunting for info

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Also just incase I missed it or it was not said. DIA has also been built upon a burial ground of the Natives of the land. I grew up in Colorado before my travels in life around the US. The DIA was one of the largest issues before I left in the 90's. Also when I went home last year and I was in the car with my friends, they told me that at the right time the Stallion out front has red eyes like a deamon. I did see it however could not get the photo fast enough. I have some photos as well of the airport on a thumbdrive. I will see if I can post them if you like. I am not sure what I have in there. I do know I caught spirits in Manitu when we went in an old stage coach.

Also remember, there are 2 bases not to far from Denver and the Air Force academy, also Norad so there are many things that could be connected.

Ainge

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Symbolically powerful image. You have a masked (hidden) military figure appearing to swing his sword, slicing through (destroying) two buildings. The sword is a scimitar, an arabian sword.

So you have a hidden force that is using an arab weapon to take down two buildings.

hmmmmm....

st.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:06 AM
link   
We have a saying in Turkish, it goes like this "catching a sneeze from a fart" and this is what you're doing right now...

I'm a firm believer in secret societies however, I think all your efforts are nothing but trying to make sense of silly artwork put there by silly artwork lovers. My god...you people would take a fart and call it a virus

AND put yourselves in the shoes of people who would have really constructed this place as what you're suggesting, would you REALLY put a bunch of artwork to represent anything? Heck no. You wouldn't put ANYTHING if you didn't want ANYONE to know.

edit on 1-8-2011 by nusnus because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
Who are these "New World Order Elite" exactly?

Do you have any names or anything of the like?

All I see is a bunch of what are questionable pictures that are, arguably, in bad taste, but really doesn't mean anything.

Personally all this New World Order talk and what not is nothing but a boogyman to scare us all into compliance and to usher in a global governance. No boogeymen or secret societies that secretly have a plan to establish a New World Order. It's all right out in the open happening in front of all of our eyes.

I highly recommend everyone to read "The Complete Art of War". As it is both the Sun Tzu(Art of War) and Sun Pin(Military Methods).
edit on 1-8-2011 by Timing because: spelling

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Any images of the roof without the covering?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
This is so old and busted..

Anyone who is interested in this fairy tale should read:

skeptoid.com...

Of course, if we don't uncritically accept all this, we're "sheeple" who have had the wool pulled over our eyes by the Illuminati overlords, and I'm merely a shill paid to spread misinformation (but you knew that about me already). The truth is that the Apocalypse is coming, and the New World Order has chosen to publicly announce their plans in an airport; but only the specially gifted "Patriots" are enlightened enough to see it.

Couldn't have said it better myself - But I would add: If this place is so strange looking to you that you think it's a great conspiracy, you've obviously not seen much of the world.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:51 AM
link   
Isn't this about the 100000th thread about DIA and this topic? I think at this point creating a new thread on this topic is not necessary. OP: use the search function please.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   
Here is a swastika DIA overlay

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Escrotumus
Isn't this about the 100000th thread about DIA and this topic? I think at this point creating a new thread on this topic is not necessary. OP: use the search function please.

Who made you moderator

Op stated in his first line he was aware there were many threads on DIA already, but planned to go more in depth.
Also, I'm sure for some this is a new topic. New members joining here everyday. No harm in starting a new thread.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join