It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport: New World Order Elite Safe-haven.

page: 16
<< 13  14  15   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 06:36 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

"But I think there is something sinister afoot about legalizing marijuana. They want stoned zombies who do not fight back."

I heartily agree. I'm ambivalent about legalized marijuana. I'm glad it's now opened up for medical research/studies, and more or less out of the hands of the criminals with no quality control. But too many depressed people are putting their lives on hold just to waste years in a pot haze. And after Team Obama and the Elitists have trashed the American economy, there are a LOT of depressed people out there:

www.washingtonexaminer.com...
GIVING UP: 40% WOMEN, 28% MEN, 39% YOUTH DON'T WANT A JOB

"Talk about creating people who are completely dependent on the State for their next fix. Junkies on strings. Very evil. Soros is very NWO."

Of course! Legalized marijuana is a cash-pot for states, although there is a steep downside for state governance they'll soon find out. (When you take a long-time illegal activity into widespread legality, you end up spending a LOT of time and money getting the hardened criminal aspects of gangs and suppliers out of the marijuana supply line.)

So I'm watching closely to see how the "recreational marijuana" scenario plays out in Colorado. They're probably thrilled with the tax windfall. But they've got some serious quality-control issues with pot food products. And now Denver's homeless shelters are bulging with young out-of-state stoners, who thought they'd just show up and get a job helping grow and process pot.

Mainly since, per the above article, few young people are motivated to spend dismal months upon months looking for a "real job" anymore. Sadly, if the turds-hit-the-fan and DIA becomes the new shadow government capitol, these stoners will just be cannon fodder - totally expendable.

And any society/culture that can't take care of its most vulnerable members (used to be just the very old and very young), will never last. (Then again, maybe that's part of the Elitists' plan: kill of tons of people to free up the real estate for THEM.)
edit on 17-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarify

posted on Nov, 17 2014 @ 07:07 PM
link   
a reply to: AuranVector

"But there might be something else going on. Are TPTB collecting our DNA profiles for their own purposes?"

Quite possibly. This goes along with the (practically) every-other-month-story in the media about how DARPA just can't wait to embed computer chips in us. It's possible that these implants/chips need to be matched to specific genetics to be most effective. Here's a sampling of DARPA/implant stories just this year (2014):

nextbigfuture.com...
DARPA RESEARCHING BRAIN IMPLANTS TO RESTORE LOST MEMORY

nextbigfuture.com...
DARPA FUNDS $70 MILLION FOR BRAIN IMPLANTS FOR EMOTIONAL MIND CONTROL

nextbigfuture.com...
GRAPHENE SENSORS FROM DARPA WILL BE USED TO UNDERSTAND BRAIN FROM NEURONS ON UP

nextbigfuture.com...
DARPA PLANS TO SHRINK BRAIN INTERFACE AND ORGAN CONTROL ELECTRONICS TO THE SIZE OF NERVE FIBERS

(NOTE: DARPA is also the Pentagon component who runs the super-secret underground joint bases/labs with the ETs. Judging by the horrors that came out of Dulce, I wouldn't let DARPA near me - no matter the lies and promises! But if you end up with a bunch of stoners who run out of shelters, and can't think so good anyway ...)

And let's not forget, that all these genetic/implant studies out of DARPA started (and are funded) out of Obama's BRAIN Initiative, announced in 2013. (Those darned rugged individualists in the U.S.! We wouldn't put up with the barbed-wire FEMA camps, military ordered Martial Law, or allowing our guns to be all rounded up. But fascist evil never gives up. And Plan C now seems to consist of legalized marijuana, weaponized viruses and brain-chipping.)

en.wikipedia.org...
BRAIN Initiative
edit on 17-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: clarify

edit on 17-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: correction

edit on 17-11-2014 by MKMoniker because: content

posted on Feb, 8 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: ConspiraCity

I love your thread....at least most of it....However i did take exception to your assertion that "There is also a massive Egyptian god of death, "Anubis" to greet the fliers." This is just UNTRUE! Yes, there is a big blue horse...with red eyes, it is a little creepy, but to say this is the "Massive, Egyptian god of death" is a stretch. Lets not forget that , the Football team here is the Denver Broncos. That is what this statue is supposed to be representing. I live here in Denver and visit DIA frequently looking at and looking for weird "anomaly's"

I would like to draw attention to the NEW construction that has been going on for over a year about 2 miles SW of the main terminal. The construction began with two large cranes then it was increased to 5 large cranes. Nearly a year went by before buildings were seen. I believe there is more construction under ground. I can post some pictures if anyone is interested. I see this is a very old thread.....However, DIA fascinates me, and am interested in any more information someone can share with me. ALSO, I can make trips out there and take pictures of anything you'd like to see....Anyway, thanks for the thread...

posted on Sep, 12 2017 @ 04:26 PM
link   
I have nightmares of seeing children hanging like sheets at the dry cleaners underground that airport. Whether or not Freemasons are experimenting with children who are being examined with there lives brainwashed with extreme taboo, only to be exterminated, something is happening there. The nightmares do not go away at all.

posted on Apr, 27 2018 @ 05:44 AM
link   

top topics

<< 13  14  15   >>

join