It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport: New World Order Elite Safe-haven.

page: 10
<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

How about some diagram showing how the space is used? Do you know of one that we can see online? If the space is for baggage handling and trains, should not be hard to locate.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Britx
reply to post by ConspiraCity

While I completely agree with everything you posted, about DIA being a safe-area, Why would the government (Or DIA) Paint those pictures? Why give the “heads up”?? Why not just do it?? That part is what doesn’t make sense to me… why give clues? The government knows that there are conspiracy theorists out there and that would debunk that as quick as snapping a finger…

I have given thought to this sort of question before, and have a theory on why TPTB would do such a thing. My idea is, simple disinformation. What better way to make the average person not look than to have a lot of "conspiracy nuts" claim something is going on? Many people tend to lump all conspiracy ideas together - the most silly with the most sane. So, having people see clues, that they can offer "explanations for", and "debunk" will make people refuse to believe the truth, even when it's right under their noses, or as in this case, feet. Plus, such people that would do something like this tend to be arrogant.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   

I know from experience that if I read a thread relating to the NWO I'll see some masonic reference if I scroll down far enough.

The stone plaque is more than likely a symbolic cornerstone that was placed when the airport was being built. This is pretty common practice and an observant fellow will likely be able to notice similar cornerstones on public schools, city halls, courthouses, ect. ect.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
its amazing the kinds of things that can slip under americans noses. We are never told these things and in order for us to find out whats going on we need to do all of the work. Its great that you took the time to post this because i never would have taken the time to look all that stuff up. CRAZY STUFF!!!!!!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

Is there any reason or word why they built the 5 buildings?

might be a top notch bunker for a possible nuclear ww III perhaps? leaving the world w/o bunkers wouldn't be wise these days.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:24 AM
link   
i hated seeing all of the fighting but has anyone commented on the big ass blue horse with red eyes if so i missed it anyways i also heard that denver was going to be the new capital of the us when all the supposed chaos comes anyways it is an interesting thread thanks op
just saw the blue horse response sorry mod please remove my bad
edit on 2-8-2011 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Nola213

lol gargoyles on a plane who cares about the snakes
that actor sucks anyways always mean imo good stuff
edit on 2-8-2011 by ed1320 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by buster2010
One more pic. Top view of the airport. Nice swastika huh?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/985d80768120.jpg[/atsimg]

You're seeing what you want. It looks like airport lanes conveniently laid out so that airplanes can take off and land in mulitple directions.

There are other buildings that actually do look like swastikas, like the FBI building in CA. (I think it's california.) Anyway, it looked so much like a swastiska that they changed it (or plan to). So, I'm not against buildings looking like this, intentionally or coincidentally, but this is just becoming a game of finding things that remind you of a swastika.

For the OP, Are most airports funded 100% with tax dollars? Did you check? Source?
Branson, Mo., opens first big privately funded airport
Midamerica Airport To Get New Privately Funded Cargo Facility
New airport in Austin serves private, corporate planes
This one is in Mexico, if that matters.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 03:29 AM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

I thought to myself that I should reply with the following after reading your post.

The swastika was adopted as a symbol by Hitler it was around way before that. (Some say it has been around at BC), it was also used and still is by cultures that study Buddhism and Hinduism.

The word swastika came from the Sanskrit word svastika, meaning any lucky or auspicious object, and in particular a mark made on persons and things to denote good luck. It is composed of su- meaning "good, well" and asti "to be" svasti thus means "well-being." The suffix -ka either forms a diminutive or intensifies the verbal meaning, and svastika might thus be translated literally as "that which is associated with well-being," corresponding to "lucky charm" or "thing that is auspicious.

Therefore, just because the Denver airport from above looks like the Swastika it does not mean that it is associated with Nazi Germany.

Many thanks

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:24 AM
link   
I passed through Denver airport 4 times and never saw anything weird . Strange that i missed all the artwork as i am usually instantly attracted to any public artworks.

Maybe it has something to do with what vibrationary frequency you are on as to what you precieve .

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Skorpiogurl
I just wanted to add this because I think it's a great photo!

Thanks for posting this. That "Blucifer" is one creepy looking horse. So the glowing red eyes were not imaginary.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by voidla
reply to post by buster2010

Actually the swastika is a good luck symbol and was used a lot by people in aviation and even on sports teams for good luck.

Maybe if the airport was at an angle, but then again it depends how you're looking at it.

Sorry that the Nazis destroyed the image of the symbol, but it's for good luck, always has been and hopefully will yet again be seen as a good luck symbol!

Yes, the swastika is an ancient solar symbol (going in either direction -- clockwise & counter-clockwise) especially sacred to Lord Ganesh -- "The Remover of Obstacles." It can be seen all over India.

Too bad the Nazis chose it.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 05:08 AM
link   

Gee! What BS are you talking about? ""Au Ag is Australian Antigen.. a chemical used in the gas rooms by Nazi's""
For one, there were no "Gasrooms by Nazis"" You have not crawled out of your most primitiv layer of manipulation and deception yet. This supposedly used gas in them supposed "gas chambers" was "Cyclon B", a insectizide, based on cyanide. I admit, the pictures in the airport are very disturbing. If we want to get rid of all the threats they hint at, we must destroy the zionists, who wish us all these catastrophies. Kicking them out of the US Government, cleansing Whashington of them, would be a good start!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:10 AM
link   

It would seem that unseen air transportation for large numbers or people and "cargo??" would be the reason for this secrecy. The military perhaps? How far away is Cheyenne Mountain? Could a tunnel connect the two?

None of this worries me though. I really don't care to be afraid anymore. Death is easy. Living under oppression is much harder.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by HockeySense
reply to post by syrinx high priest

I investigated further into your claim and have found this is the edited version

This interview below is kind of old; it's with a man named Alex Christopher (AC) and was done by Leading Edge International Research Journal #92, 4/26/96 -I edited it a bit for Blithering and chopped it up for better flow with the pages. It's got interesting information. This interview can be found in it's entirety is all over the web. I am going to jump around a lot here, taking parts of this interview and interjecting my stuff, but I know you can keep up. Here, have some coffee

This is the unedited interview. I would hope that a piece like this would not distain from the overall possibility of truth within the borders of Mr Christopher's book

DA: Last night we talked about a few things. We talked about the Denver airport last night and what is really going on down there, and we talked a bit about the Montauk project and Al Bielek, and then we skipped around a bit about some of the things in Pandora's Box. You mentioned that the Queen of England has been buying up a lot of property in Colorado under a pseudonym. Why don't we start on the subject of the British. AC: All right. The information, primarily, that is in Pandora's Box covers how the major corporations, railroad and banking concerns in this country were set up through a trust that was originally known as the Virginia Company, and there was a survivor to the massacre of the royalty in France during the French Revolution, Marie Antoinette and King Louis' son, the Dauphin, who survived and was smuggled out of France. The Dauphin went to the United States via England, where he signed a contract with the Virginia Company. He came here to help the businesses, especially banking, in the United States. The deal was that everything would remain under English control, or subservient to it, and that brings us right up to today, because we are still looking at everything falling under that trust system going back to the Crown of England. It is mind boggling to think that everyone in this country has been led to believe that the people in the United States had won independence from England, when in fact they never did.

still makes we wonder tho, if a pillar of the original yarn is just removed, is the whole thing just a fabrication to sell books and get traffic to a website ?

Could be, as this book is selling for 1200 on Amazon. No listing on Ebay???
Or it could be that because TPTB were horrified such secrets were published and scooped up the remaining copies. The price soared due to limited supply and an extremely high demand as per an extensive Google search for this rarity.

Searching the author's name has netted zero Nothing that would conclude who he is and where he was born and raised. I find all this quite unsettling. Maybe his info was deleted to protect him or perhaps he has been 'dealt' with?

If anyone has info with links that would be helpful

I read many years ago that Alex Christopher is a woman from Alabama. She believes that the British (or more specifically the British Royals) rule the world. They just use the Americans to do their dirty work and take the spotlight off them, all the better to maneuver secretly.

I haven't read "Pandora's Box" but it's probably interesting.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:27 AM
link   
reply to post by trailertrash

Originally posted by trailertrash

It would seem that unseen air transportation for large numbers or people and "cargo??" would be the reason for this secrecy. The military perhaps? How far away is Cheyenne Mountain? Could a tunnel connect the two?

Cheyenne Mountain is located about 90 miles south of DIA, at the south end of Colorado Springs. While it is not impossible that a tunnel could connect the two, it is improbable in my opinion. For one, where did they put all the dirt?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by xenthuin
reply to post by trailertrash

Originally posted by trailertrash

Cheyenne Mountain is located about 90 miles south of DIA, at the south end of Colorado Springs. While it is not impossible that a tunnel could connect the two, it is improbable in my opinion. For one, where did they put all the dirt?

Um... I hear they had plenty of unused storage space.

(rim shot)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4f04ea648fb.jpg[/atsimg]

This painting was recently painted over

What was it replaced with?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
reply to post by xenthuin

Just in saying, it would be the longest tunnel (known) ever built, if so.

That would be a big tunnel

CJ

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by captiva
There are some other interesting aspects of DIA...The plack with the date 19th March is in itself interesting due to the date. The 19th march is infamous as the date when Iraq, Afghanistan and the Falkland Islands were invaded and the Libyan conflict was started. ( They waited untill the 19th for Libya but could have started a week earlier).

On March 19, 2003, the same day the Iraq war started, Denver was hit by a HUGE unexpected blizzard. It was in the 70's two days before this storm hit. The airport was closed down. I always thought it was strange timing.

top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12  13 >>

join