It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Denver International Airport: New World Order Elite Safe-haven.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+38 more 
posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
I just recently created a thread about DIA's interesting construction, but it seems there are plenty of people who don't know the full background of this locations secrets. I decided I can help with that! I know there are a few threads on here about DIA, but I plan to go a little more in depth then most.

Okay for the basic history, Denver used to have a perfectly functional airport (Stapleton), but this airport was ordered to be closed once DIA was opened. DIA offered no significant technological advances to air trafficking. The budget was 1.7 billion dollars for the construction of DIA, when all was said and done the airport was 3.1 billion dollars over budget, with an overall cost of 4.8 billion dollars. To make things stranger, the airports construction was entirely privately funded.

The original design for DIA was to be 5 pentagon shaped buildings ranging from 60 feet deep to 120 feet deep (6-12 stories roughly). Once these buildings where built, they decided that they did not like this design. When ever a constructed building is to be omitted, it would demolish and build the new design, DIA unlike ANY other construction in history, decided to bury these buildings and build on top of them. These buildings are still under DIA, the people that work down there do not speak of what they do, DIA claims the buildings are unused storage. Why would they have people working under DIA in massive buildings that are "unused storage," then be unable to speak about their jobs? During the construction of DIA, the construction workers where all closely monitored and contracted for small segments at a time, then let go and a new group hired. This eliminated the possibility of anyone fully understanding what was going on below. I have personally met one of the workers who claimed that there where tunnels big enough to fit buses inside, but he was not allowed to see where they went. When the airport was completely done, over 330,000,000 cubic feet of earth was moved (roughly 1/3 of the amount moved for the panama canal). The fuel delivery system can pump 1,000 gallons of fuel per minute with tanks that hold 2.73 million gallons of fuel, well into the "WTF.. WHY?" rate of fuel delivery. I have also noticed that the buildings framework is a concrete base, with a free floating frame with pivotal beam supports for the upper portion of the building, meaning that it was built for EXTREME movement equal to an earthquake or a blast.

Known elites have purchased property close to DIA, including the queen of England. This is to ensure they have safe and easy access to their underground bunkers when the fan turns brown.

As if the privately funded underground buildings with tunnel networks and workers sworn to secrecy was not strange enough, It gets even more weirder. To the untrained eye, the interior of the airport seems clean and high dollar, but if you know what you are looking for you will find apocalyptic paintings and masonic symbolism all over.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/46fb2ba8c1d2.jpg[/atsimg]
- Two dead children.
- Quetzal bird, a iconic bird of the Americas trapped in a glass cage with "extinct ?," written on it.
- Symbolism of a false sense of freedom.
- A possible extinction level event for the Americas?
- Dove and penguin in a glass case, doves symbolize peace.
- A city in the background of a burning forest with a hazardous haze in the sky.
- nuclear radiation or bio-chemical destruction?
- Child holding a Mayan Tablet
- 2012 and the Mayan calender?
- Much more

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/a4f04ea648fb.jpg[/atsimg]

This painting was recently painted over, but is absolutely sickening.
- MANY Starving mothers crying over their dead children, within the swipe of a masked military officials blade.
- Gas mask, once again suggesting toxic air of some kind.
- Dead dove on the sword of the government official
- Destruction of peace.
- Burning city remains, destroyed by a large impact.
- A Note of Hama Herchenberg, a 14 years old who died December 18, 1943 in Auschwitz Concentration camp that says the following.

"I once was a little child who longed for other worlds
but I am no more a child for I have known fear
I have learned to hate how tragic, then, is youth
which lives with enemies, with gallows ropes.
Yet, I still believe I only sleep today. that I’ll wake up,
a child again, and start to laugh and play."

The use of chemical warfare or mass genocide is almost obvious at this point. There is even "Au Ag" embossed in the floor at the airport. Au Ag is Australian Antigen.. a chemical used in the gas rooms by Nazi's.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9039dbbcdcec.jpg[/atsimg]

This shows a plaque in the airport reading "New World Airport Commission" ... It doesn't exist.
- Also shows masonic compass and square symbol.

Please add more if you know more!

There is also a massive Egyptian god of death, "Anubis" to greet the fliers.

edit on 31-7-2011 by ConspiraCity because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   
Excellent thread, I was unaware that they had around 12 storeys under the airport, i knew they had something but not that.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Yeah Jesse Ventura did an episode covering the Denver airport. Pretty crazy stuff and is definitely worth a watch.

It really makes you wonder what in the world the meaning of all that could be.

Lets be honest, if and when something crazy were to be imminent you know d*** well those in charge wouldn't say a word until there was very little time to prepare. Letting society know too early would cause way too much panic for a prolonged period of time.
edit on 31-7-2011 by iamhobo because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
just my thoughts,

the penguin in the glass case, called a Great Auk, is now extinct.

The dead girl on the right in the first photo has a little cross on her.

I believe the symbolism of the 3 dead to be "conquered" and the little girl symbolizes the Christian Caucasians to be as well.
Extinct races if you will in the New World.

Also I noticed that the sash of the Native American guy, there is a little stick man holding hands with a giant stickman.

edit on 31-7-2011 by yourmaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
Is Denver really safe? Not When Yellowstone erupts. They are silly.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
The poem that was written in the one painting was done so by someone who as a child, lived through died at a Nazi internment camp. But I'm sure that wasn't the inspiration of the artist, it must have been a secret plot to destroy the world and live underneath an airport.

edit on 31-7-2011 by boncho because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by boncho
The poem that was written in the one painting was done so by someone who as a child, lived through a Nazi internment camp. But I'm sure that wasn't the inspiration of the artist, it must have been a secret plot to destroy the world and live underneath an airport.

If that's sarcasm.. how does your blatant ignorance taste?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

The use of chemical warfare or mass genocide is almost obvious at this point. There is even "Au Ag" embossed in the floor at the airport. Au Ag is Australian Antigen.. a chemical used in the gas rooms by Nazi's.

Au is the symbol for gold and Ag is the symbol for silver on the periodic table... Not sure about your interpretation.

There is also a massive Egyptian god of death, "Anubis" to greet the fliers. 

I thought they took that down recently... but Bluecifer is still out there.

You also forgot the gargoyles in the suitcases at baggage claim... can't find any pics of those though.

Edit: Here is a pic of the gargoyle... There is a better one I've seen before with a bird beak kind of mouth, but this is the only one I can find.

Nice thread!

edit on 7/31/2011 by xenthuin because: Added link

edit on 7/31/2011 by xenthuin because: Typo

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:56 PM
link   
Is it just me, or are the dying people minorities?

A Mayan actually painted those!!!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:03 PM
link   

The figure with the gas mask, machine gun, and sword is Tanguma's representation of warfare and oppression creating destruction all over the world as the children huddle in darkness.

In the lower right hand corner is a poem:

by
Hama Herchenberg,
14 years old.. died
December 18, 1943
Auschwitz
Concentration camp

No doubt this inspired him.

My mistake, the girl that wrote the poem died.

From the artist:

The first part of the environmental mural is about the ways that humans destroy nature and themselves through destruction and genocide. The second part is about humanity coming together to rehabilitate nature and revive their own compassion.

Tanguma likes to keep things simple. He may be left-wing, but he says he's not a liberal intellectual. He's a Christian who thinks of his murals as painted sermons, depicting the virtues of the poor and hardworking, and warning against the evils of greed and violence. Like many painters trained in the Mexican style of mural art, Tanguma gears his work to the street and all of its elements, everyone from businessmen and college professors to people like his parents, who were all but illiterate. The last thing Tanguma wants is for viewers to mistake his meaning.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Okay I'm going to say this first, I do think that DIA is some sort of NWO bunker for the elite, and that they are hiding something there. But if you are going to post about it, get your facts right. First if you think that Stapleton had more runways, look at an aerial photo and compare the two. You'll see that DIA has more and longer runways, which these new faster planes need for them to stop, its a safety thing crazy i know. The airport was built in 1929, pretty sure it was time for an upgrade. Also Stapleton was built in the middle of the city, and I don't know about you but I sure as hell don't want to live next to an airport (relocation). And the free floating construction? Well as a former iron worker, buildings move. They expand and contract as the temp changes. That roof is made of very thin fiberglass also, and as everyone knows Denver gets a lot of snow. So maybe the free floating structure is a shock absorber.

I'll give you this though. The art is really messed up. And them burying what they didn't like is very suspect. Plus if you read their "fun facts" on their website they actually acknowledge and discount that they are an NWO building, which I find strange.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   

The fuel delivery system can pump 1,000 gallons of fuel per minute with tanks that hold 2.73 million gallons of fuel, well into the "WTF.. WHY?" rate of fuel delivery.

Only 2.73 million gallons? That isn't much when you consider Vancouver airport has to do an upgrade to bring their storage to around 9 million gallons.

The expanded fuel storage will consist of four storage tanks, each with a capacity of 9 million litres of fuel, for a total of 36 million litres.

Why do they need big pumps? Probably because jet fuel gets burned up fast...

s. The additional storage tanks will allow YVR to increase on-airport fuel storage from the current 1.5 days of fuel on hand to 5 to 7 days of fuel on hand. The storage tanks will require 2.12 hectares or 5.25 acres of land, which is the equivalent of a medium-sized warehouse facility.

Link to the .pdf

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The gargoyle

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bd6819d15a1d.jpg[/atsimg]

The boat

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/465e80469e20.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/82a3bfa570ba.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/01df27f8ca3f.jpg[/atsimg]

Here's one if you connect the rainbows.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ea04214091ec.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 31-7-2011 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

edit on Mon Aug 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Is there any reason or word why they built the 5 buildings?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

edit on Mon Aug 1 2011 by DontTreadOnMe because: --Off Topic, One Liners and General Back Scratching Posts--

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:38 PM
link   
One more pic. Top view of the airport. Nice swastika huh?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/985d80768120.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by inforeal

Is there any reason or word why they built the 5 buildings?

They built the airport in the way they did because Denver is a mile high city and the design was to cut down on turbulence.

I had the luck of flying into the new Denver airport when it was first constructed in 1995. At that time, most of the main terminal was incomplete. It was so new. As we were flying in the captain told us that the new airport had runways that were designed to combat air pressure turbulence.

Denver is a mile high city flanked with high mountain ranges, which creates abnormal turbulence. The new runways were designed to give the pilots options of take off and landing points according to the air pressure on the ground. It was specifically designed for the Denver weather and air pressure, according to our pilot.

What about those crazy sayings on the floor?

Cochetopa, Sisnaajini, and the baffling Dzit Dit Gaii.[52] These words are actually Navajo terms for geographical sites in Colorado. "Braaksma" and "Villarreal" are actually the names of Carolyn Braaksma and Mark Villarreal, artists who worked on the airport’s sculptures and paintings.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:41 PM
link   
if anyone reads the lizard theory, and the queen is buying up all the land theory, just know the whole dauphin prince story is a hoax, his DNA was found in france

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Known elites have purchased property close to DIA, including the queen of England. This is to ensure they have safe and easy access to their underground bunkers when the fan turns brown.

Queen Elizabeth II is indeed a pretty substantial property investor, although it's really the Royal Crown in general and not her personally.

Her own fortune is a few hundred million dollars, but the majority of the Crown's wealth is held in trust for the nation. This portion is somewhere north of $17 billion and includes property investments all around the world.

Although neither I nor a friend in the real estate department at a Denver law firm could find any specific record of the Crown purchasing land near Denver Airport, real estate near a new international airport is usually a sound investment for anyone, and such a purchase would be consistent with the Crown's other investments.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by buster2010

One more pic. Top view of the airport. Nice swastika huh?

They had to make it a "half swastika" so as not to alert the sheeple.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join