It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

STEREO-A HI1, What is that? 31-07-2011.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:08 PM
link   
Hello ATS,

So anyway I was browsing Stereo A and B today and found something I can't explain.

I have looked at the orbits of the planets and have done my best to understand the planets around us. I can't explain what's coming into view. I used the Orbit tool for inner and outer planets. STEREO-A looks to the left of the sun. I can't figure this one out.

I believe what is the smaller object is Mercury, but the object to the left of that with the smaller objects around it, I don't know.

Please ATS, I need some help. Here is the image.
Stereo image for analysis

If someone can screenshot here for me that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:33 PM
link   
Mercury:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daee9d5c8c1b.png[/atsimg]

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

edit on 31/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Chadwickus

Did you really just say that?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
reply to post by MasterAndrew

Yeah.

I did.

It's straight from STEREO themselves.

Check the link.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

I did genius, you might want to read my original post. Even your link doesn't have the object I noticed and am talking about circled. So what's your point.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus
Mercury:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/daee9d5c8c1b.png[/atsimg]

stereo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

edit on 31/7/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

Here, I read the whole post.

I believe what is the smaller object is Mercury, but the object to the left of that with the smaller objects around it, I don't know.

I believe he/she is talking about the bottom left. Not Mercury like they already pointed out.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Nice catch!! deserves a glimpse at least by the people who can give some explanations on what it is.

Got no idea

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
Just throwing this out there - Based on the position of the planets and Stereo A & B on July 31st, could it be light reflected from the sun? Look at Stereo B image of Jupiter (on the link provided above) you have the same "light" to the left of the planet.

Then, if you look at the Mercury pic, it looks like the moon was to the left of the planet on July 31st. Sun reflected off of the moon? Maybe someone more adept at this can confirm?

But that is just my guess.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:55 PM
link   
reply to post by N1thNa1ath

My thoughts are that the object is closer to STEREO-A and because you can't get the angle for view on STEREO-B (note: STEREO-B. just my amateur observations, the object maybe closer to A than Mercury)

The slide show for STEREO-A is interesting enough 28-31st of July

that's why I am here to get some answers. I can't figure it out.
edit on 31-7-2011 by MasterAndrew because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

My bad.

Must be Jupiter then.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:28 PM
link   

Jupiter, really?

you might want to check where Jupiter is in relation to STEREO-A.

please don't wreck my thread. all your posts aren't making sense.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:48 PM
link   

Ah crap I was looking at STEREO B.

Doing well today.

This is what happens when you start posting before having the morning coffee.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Just noticing the some images are edited. STEREO-A HI2 images dated 30-31st July. Browse images

I still don't know what the object could be.

Mercury is the only identified object in the field of view for STEREO-A. Use orbit tool

I wonder what it is.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by MasterAndrew
Hello ATS,

So anyway I was browsing Stereo A and B today and found something I can't explain.

I have looked at the orbits of the planets and have done my best to understand the planets around us. I can't explain what's coming into view. I used the Orbit tool for inner and outer planets. STEREO-A looks to the left of the sun. I can't figure this one out.

Please ATS, I need some help. Here is the image.
Stereo image for analysis

If someone can screenshot here for me that would be awesome.

Thanks in advance.

Could you place a circle around the object you are referring too? Or is it what you have circled (Mercury)?
Sorry, it's late in the day and I have to get up early, so perhaps I'm too tired to focus on what you have or have not circled.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Just come out and say it Andy, you want to see Elenin with orbiting satellites, or Nirubu or something don't you? I believe the bright dots are artifacts. The fuzzy white cluster in the lower left is glare, like lens flare. Everything looks typical and we wont get to see Elenin shots until the 4th due to transmission times.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:03 PM
link   
My inexperienced guess. Is it Elenin?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

I wish I could. The image posted here is not mine and sadly it highlights Mercury with a circle, that I am not referring too. (would be good if Chadwickus could edit his posts) but the object is down left of Mercury uncircled. It's has a line from the top and has smaller objects around it. If you go to the Slideshow of Ahead HI1 for the dates of 28-31st you will see the object come into view.

I'm sorry I can't do better I use an iPhone :/

Someone could screenshot and circle it for me.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

Ah crap I was looking at STEREO B.

Doing well today.

This is what happens when you start posting before having the morning coffee.

I marked it down on my calendar. Chadwickus admits to not being right!
just kidding. I have to be the one to say it though...Could it be Nibiru?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Illustronic
Just come out and say it Andy, you want to see Elenin with orbiting satellites, or Nirubu or something don't you? I believe the bright dots are artifacts. The fuzzy white cluster in the lower left is glare, like lens flare. Everything looks typical and we wont get to see Elenin shots until the 4th due to transmission times.

There you go. I new somebody would say it. It's lens flare, or dust, or Chinese lanterns and swamp gas coming out of Uranus

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

No. It's not Elenin. But if you educate yourself with the slideshow function from the Search Data. You will see the OP object come into view.

From STEREO-A, comet elenin is behind the Sun and I doubt you would see it anyway.
edit on 31-7-2011 by MasterAndrew because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join