It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul has never been a Freemason

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I'm also convinced that RP is sincere. He will serve his masters well.

With the POTUS being a 'ceremonial position', what will he be able to do? There are too many vested interests plus the London Banking Cartel that would prevent him from making any changes even if he was on our side. He would be knocked off and quick if he presented any opposition to TPTB.

We have Obama reading things from a teleprompter that someone prepares for him. Oh, how I heard the same story from the Obama people back in 2007 about sincerity, and that ^^**CHANGE**^^ is on the way.

The NWO controls both sides of every issue, Dems/Repubs, .......everything.

I also offer the same quote to you about the definition of insanity.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by JoshNorton
Posted at ronpaul.com last week,

“I am not & have never been a Freemason.”

Not that people are going to, you know, actually believe him or anything.

Why did he give some guy a a masonic handshake on bill Meiher show?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

He didn't. He just gave an awkward handshake.

It is easy to assume something else, but one would have to wonder why would he give the handshake in front of everyone, yet deny being a Mason?

Also, if he were a Mason, his Masonic brethren would be supporting him in droves, and it would be very apparent!

Also, a lot of Masons (like me) rarely use the handshake, because it is just uncomfortable and doesn't feel right to the way we were raised. Now, if I suspected another man was a Mason, and I didn't have an opportunity to just talk to him, I might try the grip, but it would be a specific and limited usage.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 08:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by John_Rodger_Cornman
Why did he give some guy a a masonic handshake on bill Meiher show?

Why would he be giving an admitted apatheist a Masonic handshake?

edit on 9-8-2011 by AugustusMasonicus because: networkdude has no beer.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:02 PM
link   
That card stating, 'i've never been a mason.......''', means nothing as far as evidence goes. Anybody could have written that. I can photoshop something from Albert Pike that makes the same statement. :
)

getready, why do you say that masons are not flocking to RP? Has each and everyone told you how they're going to vote? Maybe they're waiting for Rick Perry.

I have a masonic question though as this site oddly seems to be over run with masons........If a person is a part of one of the Jesuit Orders, is that considered Freemasonry?

Another words, what's included into Freemasonry, and what's excluded?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
The reason that I ask is that RP has been seen giving the upside pentagram, that I guess represents the White Lodge. The downwards Trinity I guess, is of the Black Lodge.

Is the White Lodge, Freemasonry?

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   
I also see in his 'store', on his website, he has a campaign pin that looks like the 'A' in Ron Paul is pyramid shaped. There is other Masonic symbolism in other materials, as well.

No proof of anything, of course.............But time will tell as the campaign moves forward. After all, that's why they call them 'Secret Societies'.
edit on 9-8-2011 by DBunker because: correct spelling

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
reply to post by DBunker

I didn't say they were "not" flocking to him. I only said that if he were indeed a Mason, we would be proud to support him, and it would likely be more visible and vocal. The fact that there is not a visible Masonic aspect to his campaign, and I have not heard of him being a Mason in my Lodge, or in my Tea Party is evidence to me that he is not a Mason.

Also, I don't know what a White Lodge and/or Black Lodge is. Perhaps it is related to the Scottish or York Rites, but it has no meaning in Regular Masonry. Also, there is no hand sign for the trinity or anything else in regular Freemasonry. There is one single gesture that Master Masons know, and it is not a handsign.

Most of these claims on the internet are completely unfounded assumptions. Kind of like that stupid video of all the politicians making the Longhorns Sign, and it being taken out of context as some satanic symbol.

ETA:
Masonry is not a "secret society." We post the days, times, and locations of our meetings. Many of us wear things to identify ourselves, and we are all open to discussion and questions at all times. Where are the supposed secrets?

And what "A" is not pyramid shaped?

Also, being a "Jesuit" would not make someone a Mason, but would not exclude one either.
edit on 9-8-2011 by getreadyalready because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by getreadyalready
Also, being a "Jesuit" would not make someone a Mason, but would not exclude one either.

But it may be highly frowned upon as they are a Catholic order and we all know how the guy with the special hat in Rome feels about Masons.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I ask those who believe he is a Mason to tell me what Lodge he belongs to, and he was initiated. I'm currently serving witha CAV unit from Texas, and Ron Paul has come up in our talks. he is not a Mason. Many wish he was.

Originally posted by DBunker
There are many links showing that RP's wife is Eastern Star and his two daughters are Rainbow Girls.

I know man men whose wives are OES and they are not Masons. The woman can pull from her own family heritage.

reply to post by John_Rodger_Cornman

He didn't.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
The bible codes describe this man as a 'reservoir of cleanness". I like that.
If that is fact, then think becoming a mason or the president would change that though and that would be a loss to humanity imo.

edit on 9-8-2011 by Rosha because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
The interesting part is that he formulated it; Freemasonry, and not Secret Society

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Ron Paul was initiated in the Lambda Chi Alpha Fraternity at his alma mater, Gettysburg College, in Pennsylvania. The November 2007 issue of Lambda Chi Alpha’s publication, Cross & Crescent, proudly announced “Ron Paul's Presidential Bid.” Ron Paul was not only a member but a leader of Lambda Chi Alpha.

www.dailypaul.com...

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 02:03 AM
link   
1. Ron Paul’s father was a Freemason and Dr. Paul has said himself many times that he respects the organization and has been to many of the open meetings in his district.

2. His wife, Carol is a member of the Velasco Order of the Eastern Star and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge.

3. Their daughters, Lori and Joy, were both Rainbow girls, another organization associated with Freemasonry.

Note the symbols on the wall behind him.
edit on 10-8-2011 by ShogunAssassins because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShogunAssassins
1. Ron Paul’s father was a Freemason and Dr. Paul has said himself many times that he respects the organization and has been to many of the open meetings in his district.

2. His wife, Carol is a member of the Velasco Order of the Eastern Star and maintains her membership in the Freeport area lodge.

3. Their daughters, Lori and Joy, were both Rainbow girls, another organization associated with Freemasonry.

Note the symbols on the wall behind him.
See, you started fine. Yes. His father was a Mason. Yes his wife is OES. Yes his daughters are Rainbow girls. But that lecture hall had Georgetown University is decorated like that regardless of who's speaking there, so your photo is meaningless.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
getready, i think you should take another look at the 'A' in the RP campaign pin. it is the only letter in his name that is in two colors, so therefore, 'EMPHASIZING' the pyramid.

further, you say that because the 'masonic meetings' have an address that is publicly known, that means they're not secret. can i come into your lodge to film and record the activities?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:21 AM
link   

further, you say that because the 'masonic meetings' have an address that is publicly known, that means they're not secret. can i come into your lodge to film and record the activities?

Their locations are not secret but their proceedings are private, big difference. I can find a persons home address and then it is no longer a secret, does this entitle me to enter their private residence?

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 11:25 AM
link   

getready, i think you should take another look at the 'A' in the RP campaign pin. it is the only letter in his name that is in two colors, so therefore, 'EMPHASIZING' the pyramid.

Yes, we would be thrilled to have you. The only things you cannot sit for are the actual business meeting, and any degree work. The business meeting is similar to any corporate board meeting, and they are all private and not open to the public. The degree work utilizes allegory and symbolism and so allowing you to film it would ruin the experience for any future Masons. Although, it is already written in Duncan's Rituals, and there are plenty of videos already about. Still, my Lodge would not like to share that.

Otherwise, please do come for a visit. Our address is in the phone book, our meeting times are on the front door, show up an hour early for a free meal, ask and interview anybody you like, and then when it is time to conduct our business meeting, we will have to ask you to leave, but that is standard for any entity.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
reply to post by AugustusMasonicus

AugustusMason, I wasn't the one who said there was a difference between public addresses and private meetings.

Quote:
ETA:
Masonry is not a "secret society." We post the days, times, and locations of our meetings. Many of us wear things to identify ourselves, and we are all open to discussion and questions at all times. Where are the supposed secrets?

I only used the words 'secret society'.

getready then contradicted himself with the above quote about the 'business/activity meetings' where i would not be welcome. this is where the 'supposed secrets are'; getready seems to have answered the original question himself.............IN MY FAVOR, i might add.

posted on Aug, 10 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   
but to conclude, i need the address of your lodge, and the name of the person who invited me, which is you, get ready. i want to make sure that it's known that i'm invited.

i also have a well-worn copy of Morals and Dogma, i hope that we can go over some of my initial questions, right here.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join