It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ron Paul has never been a Freemason

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Campy61
Why would you not believe him?
What has he done to lie to anyone before?
Oh, I believe him on this particular matter 100%. Being a Texas Freemason, myself, I know he's not a Mason. His father was, I believe, but Ron himself is not and never has been, as I've been maintaining on this site for years. I'm just saying that there will be people on this site and elsewhere who still point to videotapes of handshakes on Bill Maher as "proof" that he's a Mason, when it isn't.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by kro32
reply to post by NuroSlam

Wow so I can write a letter to Ron Paul and he will personally respond to me? That is awesome.

I'm going to start up a correspondance with him tonight

Isnt that the way it was suppose to be with our rep's Actually listen to our concerns and address them?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
Seems like this argument is going to be moot. If Ron Paul is not elected, we can kiss our country goodbye. The idiots have done exactly what we all feared would be the worst case scenario. They have "compromised" on everything. They are raising the ceiling, dialing back the cuts, delaying the discussion on raising taxes, and passing an entirely toothless bill that only serves to prolong and deepen this situation.

Here is my thread on the subject.

Ron Paul, Mason or no Mason, he is the only viable answer to save the country for our children. If any other mainstream politician is elected, we might as well just sell our kids off to China now and get it over with.

It was brilliant really, they worked their kids for a couple of generations in sweatshops, to earn their way into buying up America's economy, so that they can put our kids in the sweatshops for the next several generations. Brilliant plan. They sacrificed a little up front, but their endgame was outstanding.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 09:42 AM
link   
My sympathy and prayers goes to the american people in these times.
I believe that it does not matter who you elect for your next period.
The rest of the world has opened the eyes to your never ending dept spiral, and they will stop soon to use your currency.
When that happens, and oil are no longer traded in dollars, you will have a hyperinflation, because no country will export anything to you...

Stock up on food and ammunition.

I will pray for you!

We have never seen a country so great fall before!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy
reply to post by Shadowalker

Ok wipe off glasses and re-read please: Just sayin...

That is advice that seems to be more applicable to you, than it is GetReadyAlready.

Just sayin'.....

Do you not read as well?

Where did I say sinking? Show me. Prove it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by NightGypsy

Ok wipe off glasses and re-read please: Just sayin...

That is advice that seems to be more applicable to you, than it is GetReadyAlready.

Just sayin'.....

Do you not read as well?

Where did I say sinking? Show me. Prove it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   

So he has to say what organizations he is not a member of? So silence or pack of denial means he's a member of an organization? Your logic seems slightly flawed.

reply to post by kro32

From this point of view it's a no win situation for Ron Paul as you show that when he denies the claims you call him sinking low, but the only alternative is that he is mislabeled as a Freemason and let's t go by while conspiracy nuts slander both him and the group.

reply to post by IndieA

Thank you for the "awesome" post.

reply to post by WXBackdoor

You call us blind, but yet you follow something blindly just assuming because of a photo someone has on the net. Other than a misconstrued and irrelevant picture do you have any hard evidence he is a Mason?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by JoshNorton

Good Find Josh, interesting to know how you acquired this hand written response from RP, but it begs the question, if hes not a mason whats with the mason handshakes or grips ?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vanishr

It was put on his fan site ronpaul.com and I heard about it on FreemasonsforDummies blog.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
reply to post by JoshNorton

Good Find Josh, interesting to know how you acquired this hand written response from RP, but it begs the question, if hes not a mason whats with the mason handshakes or grips ?

The Mason handshake and grip is a pretty poor representation of a handshake. When I met my father-in-law for the first time, I was a little taken back by his limp-wristed handshake. It wasn't until I became a Mason that I realized the significance of his handshake, but even after about 7 years in the Masons, I still can't bring myself to give the test grip to a total stranger, because if it isn't recognized, then it is just a sorry handshake. LOL!

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vanishr
but it begs the question, if hes not a mason whats with the mason handshakes or grips ?
A handshake with a stranger is a pretty awkward exchange to begin with... you have to negotiate the approach, the grip, the pressure, the duration, etc. If I remember the Maher video correctly, Paul was extending his hand to a seated guest (Afleck? I don't recall…), from a bit of distance. He could have leaned in more, or taken one step closer, but to be honest, it seems like a pretty natural approach all things considered. *shrug*

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   
There are many links showing that RP's wife is Eastern Star and his two daughters are Rainbow Girls.

It would be hard to believe that his wife is Eastern Star and he's not a Mason.

When he supports 911 research and a new investigation of this event, then I'll believe he may be the real deal. Until then, he's just masonic, controlled opposition......just like Trump.

my.opera.com...

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by DBunker

If he were a Mason, he would probably have even more support!! Like I said before, he would be a great Mason, his integrity has never been an issue. He is very forthright, honest, and direct. His only political problems are his honesty, and his looks. If he had my face, he would be president by now!!!

No, sadly, he is not yet a Mason, but I am happy to hear that his family is Eastern Star. That is a breath of fresh air.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by DBunker
There are many links showing that RP's wife is Eastern Star and his two daughters are Rainbow Girls.

It would be hard to believe that his wife is Eastern Star and he's not a Mason.
Not really.

Look at the requirements for eligibility for the Eastern Star:
  • Affiliated Master Masons in good standing
  • the wives
  • daughters
  • legally adopted daughters
  • mothers
  • widows
  • sisters
  • half sisters
  • granddaughters
  • stepmothers
  • stepdaughters
  • stepsisters
  • daughters-in-law
  • grandmothers
  • great granddaughters
  • nieces
  • great nieces
  • mothers-in-law
  • sisters-in-law
  • aunts
So pretty much, if Mrs. Paul had almost any male relative that was a Mason, she could join. I don't know anything about her family, but the fact that Dr. Paul's father was a Mason would even be good enough to get her in. I suspect perhaps her own father was, but I don't know for certain.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:56 PM
link   
I'm not referring to 'admission policies' with his wife. Just strange that his wife and daughters are part of Eastern Star, and he's completely removed from masonry, as you say.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

"Honest, Forthright, Integrity", are not words that apply to anyone running for POTUS that accepts the 911 Commission Report version of the greatest act of treason ever against the U.S.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
reply to post by DBunker

It isn't odd if she has been affiliated her whole life through a father or brother or even grandfather. Perhaps it is something important to her, and she wanted to share it with her daughter, but Ron Paul has been too busy getting educated to be a Doctor, and getting involved in politics, and he has never had the time to become a member?

Or perhaps he has fallen victim to the conspiracy theorists and Alex Jones BS, and he is afraid to be associated with Masonry? My father falls in that camp. He believes too much of the rumor-mongering and not enough from his own two sons who are Masons.

Either way, it is a shame he isn't a Mason, and it definitely would not hinder his campaign either way. His association with Alex Jones is his biggest Achille's Heal at the present time.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:02 PM
link   
reply to post by DBunker

I don't believe in the findings of the Commission either, and I certainly don't believe 11 miraculous hijackers pulled the whole thing off, but Paul has nothing to gain from chasing that herring right now. He is already neck deep in his audit-the-Fed push, and in economic turmoil. I want him to be elected, and chasing the 9/11 ghost won't help his election at this time.

If he gets into office, then perhaps he could be swayed to open a new investigation.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
Yes, Alex Jones, controlled opposition.......and possibly RP, controlled opposition. Seems like Alex is his biggest supporter. That should be a tsumani of evidence to anyone but a shill.

It's us that a POTUS represents, there is nothing more important than bringing the criminals behind 911 to justice.

There's no doubt that there are some revolutionary politics ahead; RP could be the one to lead it, but if he 'ends the fed' and replaces the fed with interest bearing money from the IMF/World Bank.......then nothing changes, the media spins it as a win and life goes on in exactly the same way as it always has.

Ron Paul is just another cog in the NWO.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 07:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by DBunker

Ron Paul is just another cog in the NWO.

You know, it may turn out that way, but I am convinced that RP is sincere. He has poured his life into his message. He speaks like a business man who truly understands the business that he is in. I am continually amazed at his predictions from years ago, pointing to today's, economic cluster fluck. If noting else, he knows cause and effect.

I leave you with this:

Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.

link

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join