It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hopi prophecy 2012 Rare video

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
Thank you for posting the videos, very informative, definitely struck something in me. He was able to deliver a message that made me have faith in humanity, something I've never really had.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:17 AM
link   
Thanks all, I'm glad people are liking this.
2nd line!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by eXia7

Originally posted by JesusLives
The Hopi have deep ties with TPTB. This is not prophecy. It is programming.

You joined today to deliver this message?

I appreciate your input.

Also, I fixed the OP and stated that I believe it's a convention. But interesting tid bit either way, glad people like it!
edit on 7/31/2011 by eXia7 because: (no reason given)

Snap!
If you didnt say it I would of.

Get back in your box you false prophet you jesus christ

Very good post OP nice find. Ill def be coming back later to watch

edit on 1-8-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-8-2011 by Samuelis because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...fairly sure thats robert morningsky... he danced on top of giza (or one of the pyramids in egypt)... he's half hopi (mama's side), half apache (daddy's side but i dont remember which tribe)... he's got a website but i'm too busy fussing with a 90pound spoiled brat dog to go look for it...

I call BS. That guy doesnt even look Indian. He has a mustache for christs sakes! If he was half Hopi and half Apache he would not look like that.

Every Indian I have ever seen naked has had no or hardly any body or facial hair. And I saw naked Indians every day for 5 years.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by Frankenchrist

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks
...fairly sure thats robert morningsky... he danced on top of giza (or one of the pyramids in egypt)... he's half hopi (mama's side), half apache (daddy's side but i dont remember which tribe)... he's got a website but i'm too busy fussing with a 90pound spoiled brat dog to go look for it...

I call BS. That guy doesnt even look Indian. He has a mustache for christs sakes! If he was half Hopi and half Apache he would not look like that.

Every Indian I have ever seen naked has had no or hardly any body or facial hair. And I saw naked Indians every day for 5 years.

True, but somehow, you give me a funny weird and sick feeling... Naked Indians for five years... What gives...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Grifter.be

I performed autopsies.

We had natives everyday.

It was crazy to see a people that represents 10% of the population in my sate. But some days they would make up 50% of the daily cases we had.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Frankenchrist because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Hmm cool stuff. My Grandma and her family are Overhill Cherokee. Neat to see Lee Brown. Thanks for posting. I'll have to give it a watch and then come back to share my thoughts. I am framiliar with the Hopi Prophecies as well as some of our own but it's always nice too see another perspective and to get a refresher.

S&F

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:00 AM
link   

Could you please explain yourself with this one, or show some examples or evidence of this? Just very curious, and if there is evidence I would like to research it please, and thank you.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:04 AM
link   
i hope hopi are not planning a new hospital funded by 2012

i posted so that i can have a look once at h0me

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 07:09 AM
link   

I think you are waking into another delusion.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:01 AM
link   
No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father.
Matthew 24:36

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:10 AM
link   

Excellent quote, because everything has been programmed, the natives in particular, because the TPTB know how much information they dont want you to know and the natives knew the truth. So zap, they took 'em out and replaced them with clones to tell the story to TPTB want you to hear.
Good quote dude, but i would get off the Jesus lives thingy. Jesus was a shapeshifting reptilian to draw people in closer to be fooled by the TPTB.
He didn't exist, is was all made up, do your homework further, i know you are!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by biosphere

Excellent quote, because everything has been programmed, the natives in particular, because the TPTB know how much information they dont want you to know and the natives knew the truth. So zap, they took 'em out and replaced them with clones to tell the story to TPTB want you to hear.
Good quote dude, but i would get off the Jesus lives thingy. Jesus was a shapeshifting reptilian to draw people in closer to be fooled by the TPTB.
He didn't exist, is was all made up, do your homework further, i know you are!

You guys did'nt watch the video did ya?

Whoever said he does'nt LOOK like an Indian, well.. He sure speaks like one!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   
So in his closing statement (last video), Lee Brown says that the Mississippi River would boil because of the hot ash that will fall upon it... from Mt. St. Helens? Or Yellowstone?

That seems like THAT would be the next major catastrophe to watch out for then.
Volcanos going off in the U.S.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:33 AM
link   
very interesting nice post i liked the part when he was talking about our transition from the animal age to the human age and also the part about what the different races do

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by eXia7

When i wipe myself after doing #2 this is what appears on toilet paper.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:04 PM
link   

...you might possibly be the ultimate authority on idiotic stereotypes but you are not an authority on who looks ndn and who doesnt...

...uh-huh, yeah-yeah, sure-sure, whatever - save it for your shrink...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the post - This hit close to home and for the past few years I have had a hard time with a erge to make a move to a mountain community and start fresh - The last video was just how my thoughts have culminated to which way my future is going to go.

I hate movies, it's drugs in a way for disconnection with reality and keeps you slumber as a soul less vessel - most think but the amount of end time material is flooding most folks (well just about all) minds -

Any ways to all people reading, soon times will change and you need to be ready for anything - THIS IS A FACT -

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
did some digging myself...

to all the members shouting out loud, the guy is fake: lee brown is a salish indian from british columbia. he studied the hopi culture in the states (shortly before his famous 1986 speech) and dedicated himself later to the bahai'i religion because he thought that would be the new religion the indian people were waiting for. some years later he had a change of heart and distanced himself from the bahai'i religion stating that this is just another white man's religion. more can be found here

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I'm not sure but maybe that is where he is nowadays:
Dr. Lee Brown

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join