It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Life Force Energy. The Animator of You.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Qi (Chi)

In traditional Chinese culture, qi (also chi or ch'i) is an active principle forming part of any living thing. Qi is frequently translated as "lifeforce" or "energy flow", and is often compared to Western notions of energeia or élan vital (vitalism), as well as the yogic notion of prana and pranayama. The literal translation of "qi" is air, breath, or gas.

The ancient Chinese described it as "life-force". They believed qi permeated everything and linked their surroundings together. They likened it to the flow of energy around and through the body, forming a cohesive and functioning unit. By understanding its rhythm and flow they believed they could guide exercises and treatments to provide stability and longevity.

Prana

Prana (प्राण, prāṇa) is the Sanskrit word for "vital life" (from the root prā "to fill", cognate to Latin plenus "full"). It is one of the five organs of vitality or sensation, viz. prana "breath", vac "speech", chakshus "sight", shrotra "hearing", and manas "thought" (nose, mouth, eyes, ears and mind; ChUp. 2.7.1).

In Vedantic philosophy, prana is the notion of a vital, life-sustaining force of living beings and vital energy, comparable to the Chinese notion of Qi. Prana is a central concept in Ayurveda and Yoga, where it is believed to flow through a network of fine subtle channels called nadis. Its most subtle material form is the breath, but it is also to be found in the blood, and its most concentrated form is semen in men and vaginal fluid in women.[1] The Pranamaya-kosha is one of the five Koshas or "sheaths" of the Atman.

Prana was first expounded in the Upanishads, where it is part of the worldly, physical realm, sustaining the body and the mother of thought and thus also of the mind. Prana suffuses all living forms but is not itself the Atman or individual soul. In the Ayurveda, the Sun and sunshine are held to be a source of prana.

In life, as life, we have two basic qualities. There is the physical body which is essentially dust of the Earth with form. And there is the animating energy for that body that is the essence of life, liveliness, and being alive.=

The above quoted text is two explanations for what the animating life force energy is. The version of life force energy called, "Chi" is described like an all permeating field that gives inanimate forms their liveliness. The version of life force energy known as Prana is basically the breath.

Prana is interesting because the act of breathing, done by the lungs, can either be voluntarily or involuntarily at will. Being that the concept of will power is an immaterial construct only possible by some life force energy, it seems appropriate that life force energy itself should be attributed to the breath. You have to breathe to stay alive, and if you want, you can consciously choose to breathe, or just let your unconscious mind take care of it for you. This makes the act of breathing the most interactive life sustaining force that we have, and as such should be rightfully considered to be the interactive and apparent life force energy. It is apparent life force energy because even a being at rest can be seen to be animate by his breathing. It should also be taken into consideration that single celled organisms don't need a heart or a brain (unless you call a nucleus a brain) to survive, but they do need air.

The life force energy known as Chi is a less philosophical and more scientific version of life force energy. Chi, in modern understanding, is recognized as electromagnetic in nature. As part of the biological entity its electromagnetic properties can be credited for animating it. This is what I want to highlight in this thread.

My interpretation of life force energy:

Electromagnetic radiation, mainly light and heat, combined with water and air, are the main ingredients for life on this planet. You mix all these together and you have a cocktail of potential vibrant life. Without any one of these ingredients, you or anything else here on earth dies.

Water is required by us all, but once consumed, it becomes waste. Air is constantly being shared by us all, and what we breathe out, plants breathe in and what plants breathe out, we breathe in. But water and air are just molecules. Light is an electromagnetic frequency. Light is essentially an instruction for plants to grow upwards. So light, viewed as an instruction, is intelligent. Therefore by becoming intelligent life, you are growing towards the light. When light is viewed as intelligent information, the nature of your being becomes quite clear. Light, IN MY OPINION, is the intelligent informative energy that tells otherwise inanimate dust with form to grow towards it and to be like it, in all its vibrance. This is why light is seen when people die. It is because there is no such thing as death. There is only the separation of the life force energy from the physical body. When the two become separated, you live on as the life force energy(light) that you are.

Proof:

in·tel·li·gence    /ɪnˈtɛlɪdʒəns/ Show Spelled[in-tel-i-juhns] Show IPA noun 1. capacity for learning, reasoning, understanding, and similar forms of mental activity; aptitude in grasping truths, relationships, facts, meanings, etc. 2. manifestation of a high mental capacity: He writes with intelligence and wit. 3. the faculty of understanding. 4. knowledge of an event, circumstance, etc., received or imparted; news; information. 5. the gathering or distribution of information, especially secret information.

Fiber-optic communication is a method of transmitting information from one place to another by sending pulses of light through an optical fiber. The light forms an electromagnetic carrier wave that is modulated to carry information. First developed in the 1970s, fiber-optic communication systems have revolutionized the telecommunications industry and have played a major role in the advent of the Information Age. Because of its advantages over electrical transmission, optical fibers have largely replaced copper wire communications in core networks in the developed world. The process of communicating using fiber-optics involves the following basic steps: Creating the optical signal involving the use of a transmitter, relaying the signal along the fiber, ensuring that the signal does not become too distorted or weak, receiving the optical signal, and converting it into an electrical signal.

edit on 31-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: abc

edit on 31-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: proof.

edit on 31-7-2011 by smithjustinb because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
good thread. if you call someone driven, is he/she driven by that force ?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:12 PM
link   
S&F. You have some interesting ideas and I'm always interesting in 'life-force'/chi topics. My problem is this:

Originally posted by smithjustinb
So light, viewed as an instruction, is intelligent. Therefore by becoming intelligent, you grow towards the light. When light is viewed as intelligent information, the nature of your being becomes quite clear.

People are probably already tired of hearing me ask this, but are human beings really 'intelligent'? Do 'intelligent' species # where they eat (or in other words, pollute and destroy the very environment they need to survive)? Did neanderthals 'grow towards the light'? I believe the nature of our being is quite clear, but I'm not so sure it's this spiritually enlightened being that the spiritual types love to dress us up as.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Balkan
S&F. You have some interesting ideas and I'm always interesting in 'life-force'/chi topics. My problem is this:

So light, viewed as an instruction, is intelligent. Therefore by becoming intelligent, you grow towards the light. When light is viewed as intelligent information, the nature of your being becomes quite clear.

People are probably already tired of hearing me ask this, but are human beings really 'intelligent'? Do 'intelligent' species # where they eat (or in other words, pollute and destroy the very environment they need to survive)? Did neanderthals 'grow towards the light'? I believe the nature of our being is quite clear, but I'm not so sure it's this spiritually enlightened being that the spiritual types love to dress us up as.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Balkan because: (no reason given)

Thats the difference between growing towards light and being light.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by icepack
good thread. if you call someone driven, is he/she driven by that force ?

Sure.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Thats the difference between growing towards light and being light.

Good point. Maybe we are very slowly growing towards the light.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hockenberry0001
124578 qwerty

I don't get it.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   

124578 qwerty

I don't get it.

neither do i. and he is posting th same message in every thread..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by misscurious

that was his chi.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by misscurious

124578 qwerty

I don't get it.

neither do i. and he is posting th same message in every thread..

Well I did notice that he left out the three and the six, so maybe he's just trying to post 666 in a discreet way.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:36 PM
link   
If we bring the idea back to the origin point of creation, then pure energy occurs as the form of an original thought, a paradox that creates matter and light from a point of unknowing - that spark of creation, unexplainable to even the most adept of philosophers, is the source point or "the source" for the energy of life.

As you have explained, when one is linked to that source, then, they can acquire and express energy as thier creativity or contribution to reality, in the form of thier own original thoughts, built upon the individual thoughts of thier evolutionary lineage, comes into fruition.

Additionally, as explained, as energy is spend, it is recycled and eventually disappears into the void, constant recreation going hand in hand with constant destruction.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:57 PM
link   
reply to post by SystemResistor

I can't remember, have you commented on this? www.abovetopsecret.com...

Its relevant and in reference to this paradoxical source you mentioned. In that post, I explained how the universe is intelligently created. So, actually, but less understandably, this is what we are growing to. But for the purpose of understanding, I'm defining light as the informative life giver. Light is just a high expression of the source, but doesn't constitute it in whole.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   
reply to post by smithjustinb

I believe that the seed of this universe was from an intelligent being - the chaotic "infinitude" is a realm that only the most adept are able to traverse, however, it is from this timeless zone that such beings,whom were able to create such a perfect and stable universe as our own, came into existence.

new topics

top topics

join