It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Armageddon Ready: Russian solar probe to predict Earthly cataclysms

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Armageddon Ready: Russian solar probe to predict Earthly cataclysms

www.youtube.com

Some scientists believe bursts of solar activity cause natural disasters on our planet, but until now the star has been too difficult to reach or explore in any detail. Some Russian researchers think they have the solution. ­Volcanic eruptions, earthquakes, tsunamis -- apocalyptic pictures are becoming an ordinary part of news bulletins across the globe. And scientists are not giving out reassuring forecasts. "Unfortunately, we're expecting more severe cataclysms which may lead to large-scale human losses and destruction," says Baku-based Professor Elchin Kakhalilov of the Global Network f
(visit the link for the full news article)

News Article: rt.com...
edit on 31-7-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
I certainly think they have the right idea. Building a probe from scratch that is 4 times closer will give very early warning compared to what the US has out there.

The real question is will they make it available to everyone.

There is certainly a very big difference in the Russian scientific community compared to the US. Their belief that the sun plays a significant role in the cataclysms on earth is almost a polar opposite to our. Hopefully their work will prove linkage between our star and these events.

www.youtube.com
(visit the link for the full news article

Sorry folks. I blew it on getting the youtube to show up as well.

Here is the article:

rt.com...
edit on 31-7-2011 by Shadowalker because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Shadowalker

I think you accidently left out the news link.

Obviously youtube doesn't count.
edit on 31-7-2011 by geraldcole because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Hmm. What's interesting is this kind of sheds light on the fact that something might actually, sort-of, possibly, maybe brewing.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

I see this as advance warning from a country that actually cares about humanity...Unlike america whom would of course hide it from us. good vid thanks

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:43 PM
link   
reply to post by geraldcole

Article link is in.

Possibly one of the mods can fix the youtube links?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:50 PM
link   

off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
Seems we can trust the Russian government before anyone else's for disclosure on subjects.

As the news post states, there are loads and loads of doomsday theories brewing, by the day even.

Yet Scientists don't just outright stamp it out. Maybe we can trust a foreign government before our own for an early warning.

They gave us slight disclosure on elenin?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Well isn't Russia building bunkers for the people??

The west builds them in secret and only for the select few..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I saw that on youtube today. A least they are in the believe that something is going to happen, and is preparing for it, more than I can say for the rest of the worlds Governments, whom will probably, hang us out to dry.

Ugh wont be built until aft 2015, oh wells we will be dead by then, too late.

edit on 31-7-2011 by AnonymousFem because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
This was the part that got my attention:

“Unfortunately, we're expecting more severe cataclysms which may lead to large-scale human losses and destruction,” says Baku-based Professor Elchin Kakhalilov of the Global Network for the Forecasting of Earthquakes. “I'm talking about even a possible shift of the centers of our entire civilization.”

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   

Yes, what they are doing is putting the idea 'out there' so that when it happens between now and Dec 21, 2012 they can claim we just didn't get that satellite up in time (This is why they needed the 5000 bunkers built by the end of 2012).

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
Well isn't Russia building bunkers for the people??

The west builds them in secret and only for the select few..

Greetings:

"Bunkers for the people" in Russia, you say?

Got a link for that?

Scientists predict solar activity will increase and say in the next few years, large-scale disruptions of electronic equipment, radio transmissions, computer failures and massive black-outs could become parts of everyday life.

This does not bode well for first-responders who rely on radio communication... and, is there a Plan B "workaround?"

Does someone out there have info about communication after the EMP?

Will a Faraday Cage protect simple walkie-talkies?

In Peace, Love & light

tfw

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Thanks for the warning Russia, and thanks OP for sharing.

S & F

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:46 PM
link   
I would expect more news to be broadcast of this nature as time moves forward.

the next broadcast will be :

Large Planet to Collide with Earth within 12 months, killing 5 billion people, says scientist...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by thorfourwinds

Here's one link..

rt.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:53 PM
link   
I've never seen any evidence that the world is more volatile via natural disasters than it always has been in the past.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by GogoVicMorrow
I've never seen any evidence that the world is more volatile via natural disasters than it always has been in the past.

I think the big difference is we dont tell the people much of anything. In Russia they didnt waste trillions of dollars on fighting oil wars and keeping Haliburton on unlimited no bid contracts. They built bunkers for the people.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Really? For hte people you say?

and yet all the former soviet bunkers that have ever been revealed could only shelter a small fraction of the population - say as many as the communist party leadership.....

and the Russians being open and honest about Mt Yamantau??

you must be joking:

Responding to questions regarding Yamantaw in 1996, Russia's Defense Ministry stated: "The practice does not exist in the Defense Ministry of Russia of informing foreign mass media about facilities, whatever they are, that are under construction in the interests of strengthening the security of Russia."

-from wiki - en.wikipedia.org...

What bunch of gullible losers you lot are - the Russians weren't fighting wars?? What was Afghanistan, Chechenya - what were they all about?? Perhaps not oil - just straight political repression & conquest - how is that better??

Morans (sic)!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Aloysius the Gaul

Its obvious who is a Moran. Try reading please.

rt.com...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join