It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I come from the land down under!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

Sure we can, but in that quick glimpse we get in that video it does not appear to be raining, storming, or anything. It looks like a nice day with clouds. Clouds happen.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

Yeah. Clouds happen. And the met office notice them. If the met office say there were no clouds in the sky then I think it is safe to assume that there are no clounds in the sky. Unless you have a novel new understanding of the term "no clounds"?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

i'm sorry but I don't believe that the MET office is the end all be all on clouds. And tbh, I have no idea how to read that chart of numbers.

We're done here dude, agree to disagree
edit on 31-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
What if EDBE (Extra Dimensional Biological Entities) are listening to men at work while traveling around? Better yet how about this...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:13 AM
link   
I dont think its in Adelaide either, certainly not metro or immediate surrounds, have no idea where that jetty is.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:26 AM
link   
reply to post by Vicarious10000

no no no!

not these guys! this is why there are atheists!

if there was a god......

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 08:49 PM
link   
I've got audio of pilots reporting lights moving at high speed and high altitude from the night of the 19th of July 2011. How can I upload this so people can hear it on ats. Can I upload directly to ATS?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join