It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I come from the land down under!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well not I, but this here video does. Here we have something in sky playing in the clouds. Have yourself a look and try to figure out what it is.

YouTube comment:

what appears to be a strange ufo sighting occured during daylight hours in Adelaide, Australia on July 19th at 2:43 PM. At 2:44 PM the object seemed to have dissappeared to another location.

Real UFO Sighting In Australia July 19th 2011 - 1080P HD 1080P, nice.

and why not end this with an 80s music video!

Men at Work

edit on 31-7-2011 by Swills because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:07 PM
link   
What ever it is its def not a lens flare seeing as how this is taped out side and its moving which means its under intelligent control. Also it looked like its disk shaped a little. Overall nice catch. S&F

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zeer0
and its moving which means its under intelligent control.

That's a stretch, isn't it?

Looks like a balloon or something of that sort drifting around in wind currents.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Zeer0

Thank ya sir, and welcome to ATS!

link   
reply to post by Swills

I don't know what the object/light is. The way the video's been cropped on either side raises questions and the uploader has added more tags than I've ever seen on a video...in different languages!

Funny guy?

Tags: UFO over Jerusalem News Science Politics Amazing Video Conservative New Media John D. Villarreal Dome of the Rock February 2011 Mach Isreal Sighting Technology meteorite asteroide ufo ovni space alien bretagne meteor alert alerte asteroid nibiru planetx 2010x1 elenin cctv YouTube над FINALLY!! 2010 100% UFO PROOF, Day time footage hypersonic UFO "ufo proof" "best ufo footage 2011" "100% ufo proof" nasa spy aviation ovni shuttle ufos re-entry ILLUMINATI UFO ALIEN INVASION WAR 2011 FALSE FLAG NWO 2012 NIBIRU ZION FREEMASON NATZI MASS POPULATION DECEPTION JESUS THE ZEUS NEW WORLD ORDER END TIMES BATTLE OF LOST ANGELES WW3 GIANT UFO PYRAMID at Central Business District Beijing china top-secret ufo alien new age deception pheonix lights Boeing are back russia japan china Chinese australia orb stealth ashtar ishtar military air force galactic federation of light mystery secret chemtrails blue beam contrails illuminati fake war disclosure nordic grey pleiadian black triangle salusa york science discovery cloaked space shuttle pentagon proof caught on tape blackbird Armada Disclosure flying пришельцы Russian НЛО Урал Аркаим МОЯ ССЫЛКА Огни в небе Паранормальные явления nlo fighterjet russia extratterestrial x-jet Real UFO Sighting! freddiew ufo real life stealth alien chaos aliens rockwell paranormal activity science doomsday unidentified flying object files want to believe roswell new mexico nm ghost x-plane space weapon lazer laser video game movie film ghosts guns government usa coverup area51 "real ufo sighting" sighting real ufo "unidentified flying object" classified probe action attack hyper ufo attack id4 independence day truth conspiracy

link   
reply to post by Balkan

When it comes to aliens and UFOs, we gotta stretch it

Btw, that's a big ass balloon

Originally posted by Kandinsky
reply to post by Swills

I don't know what the object/light is. The way the video's been cropped on either side raises questions and the uploader has added more tags than I've ever seen on a video...in different languages!

Funny guy?

Whoa... I guess he wants to get the word out? As far as cropping the video, I'm guessing he shot this with a phone camera. I've seen such poor quality before. Someone send that man an iPhone!

On a side note, check out his uploaded videos...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Yeah. When it comes to UFOs, 90% of the time it is the uploader itself that ruins the credibility of the video for me.

Unfortunately because (as said above) the video is cropped, no way to really deduce what it is. Can't see how far out it is in relation to anything else.

If I close one eye and spin around in circles, everything is a UFO.

link   
reply to post by Balkan

Yeah a little bit. But a baloon would me flopping too much and wouldnt move like this object but nice try.

link   
reply to post by Swills

Arrgh, why you get that song stuck in my head!?

I think there's not really many conclusions to be drawn from that UFO footage. It's not clear enough to be sure of what exactly it is. It moves oddly, but it really is just a white dot in the sky unfortunately.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by DeepThoughtCriminal
reply to post by Swills

Arrgh, why you get that song stuck in my head!?

I think there's not really many conclusions to be drawn from that UFO footage. It's not clear enough to be sure of what exactly it is. It moves oddly, but it really is just a white dot in the sky unfortunately.

The song is awesome! Awesome I say! Just for that, take this!
Men at Work - Who Can It Be Now (1981) Aliens?

And I doubt any of us is gonna draw any real conclusions here. Just posting another wacky video for us to ponder over

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
That is bizarre

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Swills
When it comes to aliens and UFOs, we gotta stretch it

No... we don't. It's the 'stretching' that is killing UFOlogy. We need to get back to the basics, like the 60's and 70's when UFO study was taken seriously

Btw, that's a big ass balloon

Check out this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Yes we do. If there are ETs and spacecraft, well, we're gonna have to use our imagination because we don't get to hang out with them

And I want that balloon asap!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I saw a similar thing when i was in Brisbane in 2008. It slowly moved across the sky from right to left, then stayed still for about 30 seconds before moving back on the same line. It stopped for a few seconds then shot straight up at incredible speed and was gone.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 06:53 PM
link   
It's spinning but it sort of reminds me of the London UFO debacle minus the blue. I dunno.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 07:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

No... we don't. It's the 'stretching' that is killing UFOlogy. We need to get back to the basics, like the 60's and 70's when UFO study was taken seriously

Like what happened at Westall in 1966 (I guess that is why they took the kids away in the Ambulances).

There are a few threads on ATS about the 'Westall UFO Mystery' just search westall ufo incident as there is too many to post in this thread.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by logankale

I have no idea what you're talking about but I'm interested. I will do a search and see whats doin

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Interesting, but I'n not buying it.

On July 19th 2011 it was sunny in Adelade:

www.bom.gov.au...

At 3pm (This video was supposedly taken at 2:43) it was 13.6 Deg C. They took 5.2 hours of sunshine that day. At 3pm (Look in the 3pm CLD 8th column) there was NO CLOUD COVER - Its blank - (CLD 8th is a number from 1 to 8 showing the ammount of cloud cover in 1 eighths of the sky - I don't know whay they do it that way!?)

But it is cludy in the video.

Ummm.... think hoax.

edit on 31-7-2011 by Shamatt because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Shamatt

wow, now that's what I call debunking, but.... it was sunny that day from the looks of it, although we only get to see a small portion of the sky. Just because your report says there was no cloud cover does that mean there is no chance of clouds in the sky?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:27 PM
link   
reply to post by Swills

I think it can be trusted. I was not sure if that data was being collected but just checked against Melbourne today and it is 7/8ths which matches what I see when I look out of the window. So I think we can trust it.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join