It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Our Image

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Just a week ago, the media went nuts with revelations that a team of scientists in UK were secretly creating animal-human hybrids for the past three years...

LINK 1

The hybrids have been produced secretively over the past three years by researchers looking into possible cures for a wide range of diseases.

And what you do not know is that China is in too

Scientists have created goats with human genetic characteristics after injecting the animal embryos with stem cells. The blood and internal organs of the 39 goats have a similar DNA make-up to human ones. The animals, which look no different from normal goats, are being reared on an experimental farm in a China

But china isn't the only country ahead, LINK 2, and this was in 2005

In Minnesota last year researchers at the Mayo Clinic created pigs with human blood flowing through their bodies. And at Stanford University in California an experiment might be done later this year to create mice with human brains. Scientists feel that, the more humanlike the animal, the better research model it makes for testing drugs or possibly growing "spare parts," such as livers, to transplant into humans.

And if we are to believe History, the Egyptians were fascinated with human-animal hybrids
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/959131a4d6c3.jpg[/atsimg]

Going back 100 years ago, there was a Russian scientist called Ilya Ivanov who was given an order to create a super warrior. LINK 3

According to Moscow newspapers, Stalin told the scientist: "I want a new invincible human being, insensitive to pain, resistant and indifferent about the quality of food they eat" ...

Mr Ivanov's experiments, unsurprisingly from what we now know, were a total failure. He returned to the Soviet Union, only to see experiments in Georgia to use monkey sperm in human volunteers similarly fail.

If animal-human hybrid were once thought to be the perfect soldier...
-should we be naive to assume that today it is not so?
-why were the UK experiments covert?
-Is it naive to assume terrorists are not creating hybrids too for war? (Imagine what a human thinking liger armed with a Gatling Gun, teeth,claws, and hunger could do)
-Shouldn't our governments run these covert experiments too in case these super human-beasts are unleashed on us?

Now i have another question for religious folks, if our DNA makes these animals to be more like us, doesn't this contradict the concept that we were made in god's image without DNA?

In this video below, there are some very natural human looking animals, coincidence?

edit on 31-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Anyone remember this "thing".. that washed up on the beach in Montauk, NY ?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LiveEquation

I think God or nature or whatever name everyone calls it by, won't tolerate us playing as if we hold the same power, for very long. nature always finds a way, and it usually isn't pretty. Raw nature never is.

On the other hand, enemies using this is something I suppose we have to consider. What a scary concept. The loss of men is all that generally stops a nation from war upon an equal or weaker one. Imagine releasing a few thousand tigers across a battlefield with near human intelligence and cheetah speed. Even a 50% loss would be tolerable to a nation willing to have gone that far already. Why not? Making more is just a time issue once the first breeding pairs of the super-soldier animals are established..... The future isn't all we'd been told it was going to be.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:16 PM
link   
Don't forget the super soldiers the Soviet Union tried by crossing humans and apes.

I imagine this has been going on in one form or another forever.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

what is that creature, it looks like a bird, are there any biotech firms close to where that creature washed up?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:18 PM
link   
do you not understand what stem cells are?

i dont really see nothing wrong with anything you've posted. in fact the testing in the uk went as far as creating embryos, that's it. of course there are sickos that will use science and medicine for their own twisted experiments, but people shouldn't condemn science and medicine just because these people exist.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   

Actually Plum island is not to far from the spot it washed up.. Jesse Ventura did a show about it..

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113

i dont really see nothing wrong with anything you've posted. in fact the testing in the uk went as far as creating embryos, that's it. of course there are sickos that will use science and medicine for their own twisted experiments, but people shouldn't condemn science and medicine just because these people exist.

Yes, stem cells are undifferentiated cells that have the capacity to differentiate to any specialized cell type. Now what you choose to forget is that stem cells have genetic material. Consider the pig that has human blood, that means the pig has human genes. Now let's say the pig had a virus that then once exposed to human genetic material adapts its virulence to this new gene material. Later the pig blood is used in a blood transfusion. The blood recipient will get a new viral disease and expose a lot more people... now that's terror

Read this research article titled : Xenotransplantation: Infectious Risk Revisited
PDF is available for free at onlinelibrary.wiley.com...
edit on 31-7-2011 by LiveEquation because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by TechVampyre

aah, something i can watch...i am on it

what can happen when we get organs, blood from animals?

In 1984 Leonard Bailey transplanted a baboon heart into new-born "Baby-Fae" at Loma Linda University. The baby died 20 days later because her arteries and veins became blocked - a response to the baboon blood in her body. No attempt was made to find a human heart, though one might have been available.

-An example of what kind of atrocities can be done in the name of science.

In June 1992 at the University of Pittsburgh, a 35-year-old HIV positive man with hepatitis B died 70 days after receiving a baboon's liver. (Baboons are often infected with Cytomegalovirus, Epstein-Barr, and other viruses). Before dying, the patient developed several infections, including Cytomegalovirus, Candida esophagitis, Staphylococcus aureus...Virologist Jonathan Allan has stated that, "retroviruses pose a serious problem because of their inherent ability to integrate into human chromosomes with the potential for inducing cancer."

In January 1993, a 62-year-old hepatitis B patient received a baboon liver transplant at the University of Pittsburgh in a 13 1/2 hour operation. He never regained consciousness and died 26 days later of an infection of the membrane covering his intestines...The danger of the patient transferring dangerous microorganisms to other humans has not been adequately assessed.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   

Are you serious, man? Some of that stuff is just sick... Did you actually read the articles? Mixing animal and human DNA to make fetuses is ok because its "only" a fetus? Bestiality is considered taboo for a very good reason my friend. Would you be ok with a human female volunteering to be impregnated by having sex with a pig, as long as they rip it out of her and stomp the life out of it while its still a fetus? In the name of "science"? No, I hope? But you're saying its ok because intercourse never takes place and the fetus isn't grown inside a human body? I tell you, this is just the kind of thing that will turn around and bite us in the ass... Mark my words.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 04:18 AM
link   
I take this very serious and it might be sick i agree ..But it wouldn't surprise me if the government doesn't have this kind of thing going on right now in one of there secret labs i also think this kind of thing has been going on for many years..scary stuff
Peace ,sugarcookie1

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   
Now the question we must all beg to ask is...

-Is it natural to mix DNA from different species? In other words, does Nature also do the same "atrocious" acts?

-Is Our evolution not through mixing of other "foreign" DNA?

** did you know that one in 10 cells in a human body are actually human? LINK

Now since we know the above, how are these atrocious acts evil? Is it ethical to lend nature a hand out of fear or fascination?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

one way to overcome the blood problem is to introduce the cells to the bone marrow.

en.wikipedia.org...

these guys know what they're doing. and if they don't it's their job to find a solution. as for your whole virus scenario, sounds like one too many what-ifs to me.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
reply to post by ZackMorris

fetuses are non living things. there is no bestiality goin on anywhere.

and yes these experiments have nothing to do with intercourse this is all dna, non living dna.
edit on 2-8-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

one way to overcome the blood problem is to introduce the cells to the bone marrow.

en.wikipedia.org...

these guys know what they're doing. and if they don't it's their job to find a solution. as for your whole virus scenario, sounds like one too many what-ifs to me.

Well the only solution would be to use hmmm...i don't know how to say this...brain dead people? Is that really to hard to stomach?

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 01:37 AM
link   

reply to post by ZackMorris

fetuses are non living things. there is no bestiality goin on anywhere.

and yes these experiments have nothing to do with intercourse this is all dna, non living dna.
edit on 2-8-2011 by vjr1113 because: (no reason given)

Fetuses are non living things? seriously? I hope the mods agree with me on this..because that just
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/e9ab51197a99.jpg[/atsimg]

Maybe i am being rude...what is a living thing to you? are you telling me that a living cell is not life? moreover are you telling me that a fetus is not life? let me show you a video of a fetus and you decide if it is not "animated" life or not

A fetus is a living entity....no matter how technical you get because a cell that can divide and process reactions is life...wow!

and please watch this video below about cell fusion which is what Stalin wanted to accomplish..

edit on 2-8-2011 by LiveEquation because: chimps

new topics

top topics

join