It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't Official: We Have UFOs Hybrids & Aliens Among Us! New Revelation

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 05:56 PM
link   

Abstract

The US government’s first direct, face-to-face contact with aliens occurred decades ago, when grayish skinned human-alien hybrids crashed near a New Mexico airbase.

After the US military concluded that the aliens probably had some human genetic composition in them, US officials scrambled to develop safeguards against a stealth intervention on this planet by aliens of unknown origin.

The intrusion of aliens with advanced technology and capabilities occurred at the outset of the Cold War, which compelled Truman’s government to guard information about aliens as a military secret. For over four years, Truman had direct control of the US government’s alien-related programs.

However, in 1953 President Eisenhower let Nelson Rockefeller re-design executive security structures.

Rockefeller ended elected official control of alien-related programs, a move that Eisenhower later regretted. Multiple former official witnesses say that within months, aliens were allowed basing rights on the Nellis Air Force range. Subsequent secrecy of alien-related programs allowed crime to proliferate within them, unchecked by rigorous public oversight.

As a result, early human relations with aliens were largely determined by the Roswell Grays’ alignment of aliens, rather than humans.

Questions were raised about the intentions and material ambitions of such aliens. Under the circumstances, the situation could only be corrected through exposure and independent human investigation of aliens and alien interactions.
Introduction

Early human contacts with aliens tended to be very one-sided. Using advanced science and technology, aliens chose the terms of the interactions and were able to limit and control information flow. Humans couldn’t understand what was happening, let alone compete with aliens. Lacking adequate science, humans tended to think that alien contact was a revelation from God, a strange angelic kind of interaction.

But when live, in-the-flesh aliens fell out of the sky near a US nuclear bomber base, things began to change.

In 1947 the bodies of four short, Gray-skinned aliens and their wing-shaped craft were recovered near Roswell, NM by the US military and were kept for scientific study.1 A fifth alien reportedly survived and later communicated - telepathically - with military investigators.2 Stunned by the appearance of aliens who had advanced knowledge about human affairs, the Army worked overtime to study the Roswell aliens and their science.

Just two years after Hiroshima, US officials feared the aliens might be hostile or have designs on this planet. So, discussion about aliens proceeded in extreme secrecy.

As Eisenhower National Security Council staff member Col. Philip Corso wrote,

“From day 1, the army treated its retrieval of the (Roswell) debris as if it were an operation conducted in a wartime theater under battle conditions.” 3

Corso wasn’t the only witness to Roswell aliens. Dozens of first-hand witnesses, including military brass, have admitted that they saw dead and wounded aliens or the alien craft that crashed near Roswell.

Under the circumstances, strict defense considerations were understandable.

However, the secrecy of alien-related programs prevented competent public analysis of what, on the surface, appeared to be an alien intervention into human affairs. President Truman was kept apprised of developments, but in 1953 when Eisenhower got in, corporate manipulators removed US presidents and other elected officials from active control of alien-related programs.4

Please read link in full here I found this very interesting also:
www.bibliotecapleyades.net...

while you are at it , you may want to check this out too. www.whale.to...
edit on 8-8-2011 by SeekerLou because: added line and link

posted on Aug, 8 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by LobeDethFaurt
reply to post by SeekerLou

Nonsense. Religion has zero place in science. I mean, if aliens were demons, they wouldn't need ships to fly around in.
Peace

Ahhhhhhhhhhh . . . evidently you are omniscient in such matters?

Impressive.

Please excise my skepticism. It seems to me your biases are blinding you.

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 10:19 AM
link   
wow, what an interesting thread! I've always been a fervent believer in demons and that they are able to possess the physical human being, but ever since I've been reading various texts on aliens and entities which completely makes sense to me, I then became confused on the notions of aliens and demons in relation to one another..

think about it.. every scripture in the Bible is literally in a metaphorical or poetic sense. "angels" are simply higher dimensional entities (6th, 7th, etc.) that watch over us and when we call for God (pray, meditate) they are able to transmit positive awakening and thoughts... so, the same applies to "demons" which may be seen as lower dimensional beings/ aliens/ greys/ reptilians/ whatever you want to call them. when you cry, watch horrific news, think negative thoughts, these so called "demons" use our soul energy, aka. possess us.

The quicker your soul energy gets depleted, and the longer it stays that way, aliens then use our bodies as catalysts to make their jobs much easier in manipulation and harvesting techniques

posted on Aug, 9 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by Simonieee
wow, what an interesting thread! I've always been a fervent believer in demons and that they are able to possess the physical human being, but ever since I've been reading various texts on aliens and entities which completely makes sense to me, I then became confused on the notions of aliens and demons in relation to one another..

think about it.. every scripture in the Bible is literally in a metaphorical or poetic sense. "angels" are simply higher dimensional entities (6th, 7th, etc.) that watch over us and when we call for God (pray, meditate) they are able to transmit positive awakening and thoughts... so, the same applies to "demons" which may be seen as lower dimensional beings/ aliens/ greys/ reptilians/ whatever you want to call them. when you cry, watch horrific news, think negative thoughts, these so called "demons" use our soul energy, aka. possess us.

The quicker your soul energy gets depleted, and the longer it stays that way, aliens then use our bodies as catalysts to make their jobs much easier in manipulation and harvesting techniques

Thank you , Simonieeee. Glad you like the thread.

It makes sense to me too. Gr8 explanation and I totally agree. You reminded me of this : Somewhere in the Bible, can't recall that verse at present. but it talks about a man being possessed with an unclean spirit and it leaves his body, it then comes back & finds this body empty , without the love of God, then it will go and find/ bring back 7 more unclean spirits with him, then they all will possess that body.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 08:10 AM
link   
I am the mother of a hybrid alien and she is not a demon........she lives like everyone else and has a normal life.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 12:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by cenasangel
I am the mother of a hybrid alien and she is not a demon........she lives like everyone else and has a normal life.

And what doc can verify this for ya? Just curious. Does she have the big wrap around eyes or what?
If she grows up thinking she is a hybrid and is NOT. .. I can't see how her mentality could possibly be considered normal.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:18 AM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

The dark hair and black eyes and dark olive skin.....the shape of her hands and fingers and the shape of her ears. She is very different to other little girls.

posted on Aug, 13 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Why are demons so scary to people?
All they ever do is bring people closer to God.
How could you believe in a demon but not in the divine, or at least in supernatural occurring and entities?

Oh but they are fowl creatures that smell of brimestone and look monsterous. Judge much?
Why hate them so? Jesus didn't. He had compassion for them. He drove them out of the man, but offered them a herd of pigs.

Worst thing I can figure about demons is that if they are what they are supposed to be, well, they aren't all that smart. I don't care if they can speak in 50,000 languages. IF "GOD" wants people converted, then they are doing God's work. And ...they really shouldn't have upset those pigs like that if they wanted to keep their new home.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join