It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gov't Official: We Have UFOs Hybrids & Aliens Among Us! New Revelation

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Are they the evil, hybrid beings called "Nephilim" of ages past? Right now countries all over the world are opening up their secret files to the public about UFO "sightings." Bible scholar Dr. Chuck Missler explains what these sightings really are, what the Bible has to say about them, and how they relate to end-time prophecy

Do we really have hybrids and aliens among us? I do not know but wouldn't be surprised one bit. I believe in the Bible & the end time prophesies and these guys could very well be telling the truth in interpreting these things in the Bible. It makes sense to me: What do you guys think?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   
I watched MIB again the other nite .
Yeah I know its a movie ..but what if it could be true ?

Some of the things said had a lot of insite
500 years ago everybody just knew the world was flat..15 minutes ago you knew there was no such thing as aliens .

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by SeekerLou

Nonsense. Religion has zero place in science. I mean, if aliens were demons, they wouldn't need ships to fly around in.
Peace

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by LobeDethFaurt

Nonsense. Religion has zero place in science. I mean, if aliens were demons, they wouldn't need ships to fly around in.
Peace

Id say if infact aliens are demons and according to the Bible demons will betray us then would not one consider a decoy-change their image to infiltrate us- to confuse us-to sway us? ya?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
I sometimes think that is why all the abductions happen. The aliens are gathering genetic stock.

I do believe they walk among us. That would be the best way to learn about our culture.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 02:53 PM
link   
this is an appeal to authority. because he's an official doesn't mean anything. all this talk about alternative realities and inaccurate constants is meaningless. if he wants to be taken seriously, he's gonna need some evidence.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:00 PM
link   
Nice video.

But not a shred of evidence.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:05 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

No. Anyone who believes the Bible is the truth is deluded. Aliens are not demons. Perhaps the people who wrote the bible believed they were demons, but that was just their perception of them.
Now, politicians...if ever I were to believe in demons, it would be them. Truly evil creatures, the politicians. Perhaps Biblical demons were ancient politicians...
Lol demoticians...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:07 PM
link   

reply to post by lbndhr

No. Anyone who believes the Bible is the truth is deluded. Aliens are not demons. Perhaps the people who wrote the bible believed they were demons, but that was just their perception of them.
Now, politicians...if ever I were to believe in demons, it would be them. Truly evil creatures, the politicians. Perhaps Biblical demons were ancient politicians...
Lol demoticians...

If you watch the full video it points to politics in around about way.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:17 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

I cannot watch the video. I am on dial-up at home and edge network on my phone...Living in the middle of nowhere has its disadvantages...

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Being unbelieveably brief: I'm sure that we are being subjected to the long term plans of some essentially anonymous group of non-humans. I can't simply put everything down to just the Nephilim; or just the Jinn; or just the Grays though.

Maybe we're in the process of being absorbed into a multi-planetary, multi-dimensional empire - who knows?! I'm pretty sure that Lord god of the OT isn't on my side though. Jesus on the other hand, brought the truth.
edit on 31-7-2011 by Robert Reynolds because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by vjr1113
this is an appeal to authority. because he's an official doesn't mean anything. all this talk about alternative realities and inaccurate constants is meaningless. if he wants to be taken seriously, he's gonna need some evidence.

Sorry just trying to be clear - when you say

because he's an official
are you talking about Edgar Mitchell as the "official?"

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:09 PM
link   

This guy on youtube luckymauro is great. Posts a lot of great UFO videos and seems to get to them first. He has been posting and investigating the phenomena since he saw one himself. NYC812 is also a good youtube source to subscribe too. She has some great ones and first also.

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 08:15 PM
link   
Here is a link to part one...www.youtube.com...
Robert Reynolds - Great answer!

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Thanks for the replies you guys.
This topic is really fascinating . Missler is new to me, and I find it interesting what all he has to say. I may not agree with everything he says but he's pretty close to how I'm led to believe.

Too, I can't help but have this thought:
Wouldn't it be shocking if some of us found out that we were espoused to one of these 'beings' or hybrids, to find out about it later!? If they have infiltrated our humanity, how would one know this without a doubt especially since they are supposed to look like us?

posted on Jul, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   

Peace

If you are into Christianity and believe in all that stuff, then you would know that one satans tools is deception and trickery.

Biblical themes are often portrayed in an ancient context, in a time where technological advancements of the modern era were not present.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by BLV12

im sure the aliens would know that there are people that think like that.

I wouldnt want to know many people on this planet.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by SeekerLou
Thanks for the replies you guys.
This topic is really fascinating . Missler is new to me, and I find it interesting what all he has to say. I may not agree with everything he says but he's pretty close to how I'm led to believe.

Too, I can't help but have this thought:
Wouldn't it be shocking if some of us found out that we were espoused to one of these 'beings' or hybrids, to find out about it later!? If they have infiltrated our humanity, how would one know this without a doubt especially since they are supposed to look like us?

Or to take that a step further, if "they" are coming down here and marrying humans and starting families, how would you know if you were birthed by one? Would your mother or father pull you aside at a certain age and explain it all? Or would they just sit back, stay quiet, and let their genes continue to assimilate far after their own death? Unless you're talking about shapeshifting aliens and not human-looking aliens... Then children would not really be possible, would it? A relationship would be possible. In the case of a shapeshifting female alien, the appearance of pregnancy would be possible, and then either the illigal procuring of a newborn infant, or an infant genetically manufactured would be possible for a highly intelligent being with unimaginable technology and connections. For a male shapeshifting alien, DNA stolen from abducted men could be used to replace their own in order to get their human wives pregnant.

I've heard a lot of stories about women being abducted and having a "pregnancy" placed inside them, and after a while, they are abducted again and the "pregnancy" is removed. Perhaps this has something to do with female aliens marrying humans and then trying to trick him into thinking she's pregnant, but really her alien cohorts "grow" a human baby like you or I would grow a tomato. Only there are some parts of the developmental stages which must take place inside of a human female womb... And this could be how aliens both male and female aliens have made their way into every corner of our society, creating a web of connections that has a thousand times more loyalty than the oldest mafia crime family, or the most dilligent spy network. That would be some crazy azz ish though!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   
Just thinking out loud but:- I can't help considering that the story of Genesis is actually a strory of infiltration and that it's not describing the start of mankind, but is describing the creation of a slave race created by the 'aliens' of Mesopotamia - would human beings really need telling not to have sex with their mothers or animals? These slaves need to adhere to strict rules in order to pass undetected and may still exist amongst us today while their creators still hold power via nobility and such. Without adhering to these rules they will be seen as amoral creatures and possibly make up much of what many might call the underclasses.

Looking at the events of the Torah and the Talmud, it seems to contain a running theme of of infiltration: Joseph infiltrates Egypt at a high level, as does Moses; Balaam leaves Egypt and just strolls into the position of second in command in Ethiopia where he double crosses the King by effectively exiling him; then Moses leaves Egypt and strolls into the position of second in command of the exiled King's army before leading them to recapture the city. Every time, the followers of the Lord god gain in power and wealth until possibly these rulers have no further use of their followers.

Judaism might just be a faith that has survived beyond it's intended use and was never aimed at human beings, but was really a faith based erroneously around the records of these rulers conspiracies. The fact human beings will have become followers of this faith (which at the time would have been indistinguishable from simply, the laws of the nation) will have worked out very well for the rulers abilty to go undetected.

In the silent years (the period of a few centuries between the last of the Hebrew prophets and the birth of Jesus) these rulers - now effectively finished with Judaism - set into motion the Roman empire where using their amassed wealth and knowledge were far more powerful than ever before and could rule by might alone. The empire rises and the rulers amass more wealth and power: the empire falls and the people effectively take the brunt of its collapse, while I'm sure the rulers (maybe not the rulers of the history books) do a bunk and continue on with this distillation of wealth and knowledge.

Of course during this period up popped Jesus with his rather inconvenient message of persoanl empowerment, which threw a spanner in the works for the rulers, so as a damage-limitation exercise they - officially, at least - switched to following Jesus, attached him to their Lord god and formed a state sanctioned church (Catholic) thereby seizing control of the Christian movement which pretty much leads us up to the modern West.

All throughout this process, the destruction of knowledge has been employed in order to allow their re-writing of history - the burning of the Alexandria library for example.

I'd consider the fact that some secret societies serve - at leats in part - as a religion to these creatures, where they will have revealed to them their true nature.

posted on Aug, 5 2011 @ 10:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Robert Reynolds

Thanks for your replies...I understand what you are saying..

I'm thinking that the sons of god were possibly fallen angels, and then they came unto the daughters of men thus polluting the bloodline of mankind... . Makes me wonder sometime...

...That's about my 2cents...

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join