It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alex Jones; Sincere or Cointelpro? Here is what I have found.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 09:53 PM
link   
Neither. He is a business man making a fortune off of idiots. Better than Icke though.

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
have you seen the encounter alex had with david gergen?

www.youtube.com...

the way gergen responds to him i always thought it was interesting

@2:40 - 4:30
"you took an..." (cuts himself off) "i dont know anything about you but you went in there with an understanding and you violate that understanding by releasing that film and i dont respect you for that" "you took an understanding that when you went in there that you would not do that film "

he sounds to me like he's trying really hard not to confirm that alex jones took that oath with everyone else,

notice how much more fluid he speaks how much more defensive he speaks when he's defending his cultist brothers at the bohemian grove, but every other issue he speaks slow muddled and lack luster,

shows where his priorities lay.

i think alex jones was allowed into the bohemian grove, i dont think he had to sneak at all, if he didnt sneak in without being invited i highly doubt he wouldnt have been caught and thrown out right away,

this also explains the huge lack of time in his video when he goes into the grove, many hours are missing while he was in there, what he did in those hours youll have to take his word on.
edit on 10/7/11 by pryingopen3rdeye because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 10:46 PM
link   
One question, WHERE IS ALEX JONES BIOGRAPHY?

WHO IS ALEX JONES?

posted on Oct, 7 2011 @ 11:24 PM
link   
I think he is human, and that humans have flaws, even the best of them.

I thank AJ for informing me., I question him when it seems he is trying to lead me or manipulate me.

One thing that bothers me about AJ is - well, it will make me sound crazier than him if I say it, but here goes:
He's a great actor. When he really gets on his rants, he channels the deepest evil in people SO freaking well- so well- so well in fact that he almost becomes it.

On some level, I'm not sure if Alex knows who he is or not.
Christianity tethers him, but as much as it grounds him and keeps him from being completely enraged and insane, it might be keeping him from seeing an even bigger picture of who he is himself.

JMO

posted on Oct, 8 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

People. seem to spend more time bashing people like Alex Jones. How much bashing do the same people spend bashing people on MSM. It is well known that all of them are nothing but bought and paid for propaganda mouth pieces for the very ones that are destroying this country. Even if everything negative was true he is a little fish in an entire ocean of liars and thieves. Where is all the uproar about them? Apparently there is some truth in him or there would be such a conserted effort to demonize him every chance people can get. David Gergan is nothing but total trash. If it takes a rude lunatic to expose rude lunatics then so be it. Unfortunately sometimes that is what it takes to get the truth out.

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I've always ignored AJ. For the first time ever, I listened to his radio show from 10/9/2011. I was extremely impressed with his analysis of Occupy Wallstreet. I think he's right on. I wouldn't defend him, since I know nothing about him.....except that he's super-intense and creates fanatics with his rants and raves.

He bans religion? That's wonderful for me.....not being religious. I get bored with political conversations that revolve around what someone's personal version of 'God' says to them about the issue. It's a conversation ender. The person representing God can't be reasoned with because their supernatural counsel is.....'God'.

Thank you for sharing your insights. I'm not sure I'll be listening to AJ in the future.
I had no idea that they had a forum...thanks for telling me. I hardly ever hit that website.

Welcome to ATS!

P.S. When people decide their 'source is credible' and they trust everything that source says, the people have become sheeples! The truth is yours to see......never give your power away to some talking head in the public eye. I don't trust ANY ONE 100%. It's trash picking....to sort the truth from the garbage.

Name one news/political person you trust 100%.........

edit on 11/10/11 by RainbeauBleu because: added something....

posted on Oct, 11 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
William Cooper > Alex Jones.
They said the same things, William got killed, Alex is still on.

Behold a pale horse.

posted on Nov, 27 2011 @ 05:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Ittabena

he is a fraud! when you become a truther in broad daylight in the public eye you are stripped finacially having a way to take care of yourself financially and being atruther dont mix.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join