It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEWS* Crop circles possible prediction?

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by dilly1
reply to post by Nikola014

This has to the dumbest thread i have ever encountered. worse than the moving light video on NBC news which everyone thought was either a moth or a UFO. Now suddenly we are taken man made crop designs seriously?????there must be some type of filter for these type of threads.

Thanks for the nice words,lol.

When it comes to crop circles,i really don't know why are people so blind.They just don't want to see the facts..And that is something worst you can do,my dear naive friends.
edit on 1-8-2011 by Nikola014 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:23 AM
link   
reply to post by DreamerOracle

dont stop doing drugs dude. Its doing a great job on your intellect.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:24 AM
link   

What facts

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Thanks for the nice words,lol.

When it comes to crop circles,i really don't know why are people so blind.They just don't want to see the facts..And that is something worst you can do,my dear naive friends.

Personally, Crop Circles are in the eye of the beholder, either you believe in them or you don't. Yes some are man made, other are not. If you take the scale of some, think to yourself how can "MAN" do that over night so to speak.

Why ridicule someone in what they believe in. It's like telling a christian that there is no god. People will believe in what they want to.

Nikola good tread though. I found it interesting.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014

Originally posted by tinker9917
wow, good job. Very interesting!

Thank you

This is another proof that the more advance beings are behind crop circles...

It's the Greys giving us a heads up on our future.
I guess that means they have a time machine.
-----------
Beautiful crop circle!
I wish they would give us another - We oppose deception - CDROM Crop Circle.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:43 AM
link   
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I wouldn't say its just the Grays that have made crop circles. Don't forget there are other alien races like reptilian, Pleiadians, Andromedan, and so on. It could have been either of them.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   
reply to post by andriod

WHAT FACTS

You are aware christian don't go by a single once of fact. But you compare your belief in crop circles to christian's belief towards god and say there are also facts. Is it both Faith and facts when it comes crop circles,alien living on earth(or visiting),end of times , 2012 etc,,,, etc,,,,,. ????

I wonder if you can prove that there is any facts. Assuming you know what is an actual fact of anything.

How do truly know some circles are made by man and some aren't..

And FYI ,not a single crop circle was made over night. Which you cannot prove.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by andriod
reply to post by Eurisko2012

I wouldn't say its just the Grays that have made crop circles. Don't forget there are other alien races like reptilian, Pleiadians, Andromedan, and so on. It could have been either of them.

Yes, the other advanced alien races that have reached the planet Earth probably also have
remote controlled probe technology. My guess is that it is the Greys making this one.
They have been here all along.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:01 PM
link   

A question for anyone regarding crop circles.

Like everyone I've seen pictures of them all but here is the difficulty. Common sense tells me to verify, verify, verify before simply believing. So, when I try to do this by searching all I get are websites that deal in related matters. Most are "new agy" if you know what I mean. I've tried to find a website of some legitimate civil authority, for instance, in England near a center of activity but cannot. So, are these for real or are they only trickery by photoshoppers? Of course I tend to believe all of it but some could be real and others false to spark our imaginations and entertain us. Is it a mixture of real and BS or is it all real? Anyone know of a website that speaks with authority? I mean REAL authority, not some bunch of dreamers or chowder heads.

Someone must be taking aerial photos of these or else how would we get them? But those who do seem to be "unknown" to me at least. Are there any locals, like farmers, who are on websites and talk about them? Where are the people who should be on the scenes and able to verify that, YES, they're real?

It would be fun to know that there really are "space brothers" but it's more likely that some geeks in a control room somewhere are running a computer program that controls a satellite with a bank of lasers just for laughs. Oh yeah the military is capable of this fun stuff when they have a reason.

Thanks

edit on 1-8-2011 by trailertrash because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:02 PM
link   

What facts

Exactly.What facts?

Is there any evidence that humans are making this crop circles?

We all know,it's impossible for humans to make a complex crop circle over one night.

If humans made crop circles,so why wont they tell the public?And explain to public what crop circles means?

I want ANSWERS!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

Like everyone I've seen pictures of them all but here is the difficulty. Common sense tells me to verify, verify, verify before simply believing. So, when I try to do this by searching all I get are websites that deal in related matters. Most are "new agy" if you know what I mean. I've tried to find a website of some legitimate civil authority, for instance, in England near a center of activity but cannot. So, are these for real or are they only trickery by photoshoppers? Of course I tend to believe all of it but some could be real and others false to spark our imaginations and entertain us. Is it a mixture of real and BS or is it all real? Anyone know of a website that speaks with authority? I mean REAL authority, not some bunch of dreamers or chowder heads.

Thanks

Here you go Link

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:19 PM
link   

Does anybody here knows something about God EaEnki?

Ea changed his name to Enki after he came to earth. Enlil is Enki's adversarial brother. They are princes of the planet Nibiru. The story's pretty long, but extremely interesting. I recommend checking it out and believe it's true. Enki's biography starts here: www.youtube.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by trailertrash

Thanks

Here you go Link

Thanks. This is a good one and the best I've seen. From looking at the pictures it seems evident that there is a learning curve involved. The pictos start out simple and grow more, much more, complex and detailed. This would seem to indicate a human source with improvements in technology. But then who knows?

BTY a small circle showed up on my property recently in wild grass that is two feet tall and dry at the time. Perfect circle, six feet in diameter. My property is fenced and only my wife and I are here.

Another thought is that I remember a TV show wherein two dorks with string and boards were happily showing how to make a circle. I'd like to see these two without their smiles, trying to do the latest examples. Also, is seems odd to me that trespassers could be responsible and not be caught. The reason is simple. All real farmers have dogs and they know their properties and who is doing what. Two clowns with kite string would not be a secret for long.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:27 PM
link   

While I could take serious issue with the fact that you provided no internet link to your admitted use of someone else's work, it further shocks me to think that some ATS moderator allowed you to do so with no comment being made about such a common practice as giving credit to where credit should be given if you use someone's work in your threads.

While I am not responding to this credit oversight, I am responding, because I feel your thread does more to create disinformation and creates more confusion than it actually does to inform is some logical manner. I am going to support my allegations in a effort to show how this thread spreads disinformation more than any truth promoted.

While I am assuming that since you decided to use someones work who had nice photos with graphics, that you also assumed they would be correct.

Since you didn't check their work, I now must inform you that I take issue with their work, because instead of promoting their findings as gospel as if those that did this work actually knew what they were doing, you are taking their uncredited work and providing to ATS members to consider who also will not check the details of such material.

I take particular issue to the July 29,2011 crop circle that was discovered at West Woodhay Down, Nr Inkpen, Wiltshire, UK. I will explain my concerns in a manner that I hope is understood.

This crop circle dated July 29, 2011 is the one that I take issue with because if you or anyone will study it, you will have to ask some questions that I feel will help you and others see that the summary being provided about such a crop circle is wrong and serves as disinformation more than anything else.

CMM research, according to the name provided on the photos discusses this July 29 crop circle and says some things that are not very scientific at all.

1. Claims that because there are 29 circles that somehow confirm the date of creation, July 29, 2011? What kind of guess is that? This is only true if you don't count the big circle. What about that one, huh? that would make it 30 not 29 days.

2. Your unlinked source then claims that August 16 is somehow an alignment of Venus, Sun and Earth?
Am I the only one that can look at that graphic chart and see that it is as bogus as a three dollar bill in that claim?

3. Once again your claimed unlinked source claims that there exists some astrological alignment with mercury on August 22 and yet it does not even show on the crop circle. It ends on August 26 according to these guys and August 22 is never highlighted in the process.

4.It appears that since these researchers didn't have anything to verify, they used SWAG to complete their very colorful and photo filled body of work involving crop circles.

5. You repeat their findings and because of the colorful pictures think that their work is somehow factual.

Well, their work is completely wrong and I take issue to this finding because it dis-informs more than it informs. I guess what aggravates me about this is the manner in which they did so and that you as an ATS member appear to not even have checked their work results enough to see that August 16 and the claim of Venus, Earth and "SUN" being in alignment is all wrong.

I have myself done my own work on this exact same crop circle dated July 29, 2011 and the findings I find are much different than what you have shown. Since I can support my findings with bringing the elements of fact together, I am going to provide you and others on ATS that care to consider, another possibility.

This is my work alone, not someone else's ideas nor some internet site chit chatting about such theories and so if anyone takes issue with my work results, you can at least address those concerns with me directly.

When I first found and viewed this crop circle at the crop circle connector, I looked at the image and because it disappears as it does after the last circle, I immediately wondered if this had anything to do with the Mayan Calendar that denotes the more correct Mayan end date of October 28, 2011.

This was when I took my pencil and marked October 28 on the last circle and then said to myself, "I wonder what dates these other key areas indicate if this end date is October 28, 2011?" This is what moved me on a personal level to begin writing dates backwards from the October 28th date.

This is how I found October 18 and how the very last and smallest circle would then have to be Sept. 30th. As I looked at this further I ask myself, what about the larger circle and what clue did did serve? This is when I discovered the September 29th date and then I noted that it was exactly 30 days from Sept. 29, to October 28th, the end of the Mayan calendar.

As I pondered these dates I studied the rest of the image and concluded that this object was coming towards us from the sun, approaching our southern pole and came closest to earth on October 18 and then ten days later it disappears on the end of the Mayan end date, October 28, 2011.

I studied the findings and then found that if this object appears in the celestial heavens to us on September 29, 2011 that this is also when biblical Revelations as described in the bible is going to appear in the sky as Virgo gives birth to the dark sun and dragon.

While I have pointed out four or more errors in your presented material regarding this July 29, 20111 crop circle, I am going to provide my own area of findings that forced me to conclude that what we are being shown by this recent crop circle is the last 30 days before the end of the Mayan end date of October 28, 2011.

I found this discovery to be worthy of some effort to produce a photo that shows my findings and my theory about what this crop circle truly shows to those that can see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da310963654b.jpg[/atsimg]

1. My findings show the Mayan end date as October 28, 2011.

2. I also find that the mid circle within what is earth is October 18. This is the date that some space object, which I will refer to as Comet Elenin, is suppose to be closest to Earth. Is that a coincidence or what?

3. The start date of this theory is on Sept. 29, 2011, the exact date of a celestial and planetary signal that proves Revelations to all of humanity. Another coincidence. I think not.

4. If you exclude 10-18-11 from the chart and count the circles to the left and right of the center date, you get 10 circles on one side and 18 circles on the other. That is 10/18 in your face that confirms the middle date as accurate.

5. The object approaches earth from the S.Pole direction which is consistent with what we have been told such an object would approach earth.

6. The graphic I produced also shows that because of this objects passing that our S.pole and N. pole will come under influence from such an object. This implies EM or pole shift as a potential for this passing.

It is these elements of fact that I just covered that forces me to give more credibility to my theory than these guys whose work you promoted without checking it for logical and blatant mistakes.

Since this message is important to the world, it would benefit everyone to question the CMM research findings and take a closer look at my findings. Since I don't seek any ego driven credit like flags and or name attention, it would, I feel benefit everyone to look at my findings and then as most adults, consider what makes sense to you.

Thank your for the opportunity to consider my concerns with you and the viewing public regarding the July 29, 2011 crop circle, that I feel shows us all what happens to us in the last 30 days of this reality before the Mayan end date of October 28, 2011.

Since I am only seeking to inform those that might care about my findings, if you or others choose to ignore my findings, then I would be the first to tell you that I wont lose any sleep over it. Just don't think that I am going to engage in meaningless argument over one opinion vs another opinion.

The main reason I posted this reply was to bring attention to their blatant mistakes of omission and to show you and others an alternative finding that I feel is more accurate than the one you are presenting for them. Only you can decide if it means anything and only you can decide for yourself if it means anything.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   
Interesting stuff, the crop circles are one of three things: fakes - a few are. Messages - many are. Energy transformers (like a circuit board) - many are. The later are used to alter energy flowing in and around the earth - the reason for them being in the same locations is due to the energy flow in that area.

This one seems to indicate a transition point, that being the 15th. The process will take one month, starting now, and the main point of transition will be the 15th, with the bulk of the process ending a few weeks later.

The snake connection could be seen as a legit representation as expressed by the OP, but I doubt it. Were one to connect the snake element, one might say it could be the time for the snake people to leave, or are leaving. The head of the pattern shows a slight chevron, a sign or insignia connected to the snake people (lizards, reptilians, orions etc.) and might indicate a connection to them, or it might suggest moving on to a new reality point, as in more an arrow indicating direction.

Great stuff.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:32 PM
link   

"Facts", that they are not made by man. That's what I meant . But you knew that. Your just twisting stuff around because you know there are no facts that prove these circles were made by another life form other than humans AND were done over "one night".

Every single artificial thing , whether is circles or the pyramid , were made by man. You see that was a logical statement. You on the other hand , choose not to use logic and come up with aliens as an alternative. Which tells me humans didn't treat you very well as a younger. Feel sorry for you bud.

Try to twist that.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MaxBlack

While I could take serious issue with the fact that you provided no internet link to your admitted use of someone else's work, it further shocks me to think that some ATS moderator allowed you to do so with no comment being made about such a common practice as giving credit to where credit should be given if you use someone's work in your threads.

While I am not responding to this credit oversight, I am responding, because I feel your thread does more to create disinformation and creates more confusion than it actually does to inform is some logical manner. I am going to support my allegations in a effort to show how this thread spreads disinformation more than any truth promoted.

While I am assuming that since you decided to use someones work who had nice photos with graphics, that you also assumed they would be correct.

Since you didn't check their work, I now must inform you that I take issue with their work, because instead of promoting their findings as gospel as if those that did this work actually knew what they were doing, you are taking their uncredited work and providing to ATS members to consider who also will not check the details of such material.

I take particular issue to the July 29,2011 crop circle that was discovered at West Woodhay Down, Nr Inkpen, Wiltshire, UK. I will explain my concerns in a manner that I hope is understood.

This crop circle dated July 29, 2011 is the one that I take issue with because if you or anyone will study it, you will have to ask some questions that I feel will help you and others see that the summary being provided about such a crop circle is wrong and serves as disinformation more than anything else.

CMM research, according to the name provided on the photos discusses this July 29 crop circle and says some things that are not very scientific at all.

1. Claims that because there are 29 circles that somehow confirm the date of creation, July 29, 2011? What kind of guess is that? This is only true if you don't count the big circle. What about that one, huh? that would make it 30 not 29 days.

2. Your unlinked source then claims that August 16 is somehow an alignment of Venus, Sun and Earth?
Am I the only one that can look at that graphic chart and see that it is as bogus as a three dollar bill in that claim?

3. Once again your claimed unlinked source claims that there exists some astrological alignment with mercury on August 22 and yet it does not even show on the crop circle. It ends on August 26 according to these guys and August 22 is never highlighted in the process.

4.It appears that since these researchers didn't have anything to verify, they used SWAG to complete their very colorful and photo filled body of work involving crop circles.

5. You repeat their findings and because of the colorful pictures think that their work is somehow factual.

Well, their work is completely wrong and I take issue to this finding because it dis-informs more than it informs. I guess what aggravates me about this is the manner in which they did so and that you as an ATS member appear to not even have checked their work results enough to see that August 16 and the claim of Venus, Earth and "SUN" being in alignment is all wrong.

I have myself done my own work on this exact same crop circle dated July 29, 2011 and the findings I find are much different than what you have shown. Since I can support my findings with bringing the elements of fact together, I am going to provide you and others on ATS that care to consider, another possibility.

This is my work alone, not someone else's ideas nor some internet site chit chatting about such theories and so if anyone takes issue with my work results, you can at least address those concerns with me directly.

When I first found and viewed this crop circle at the crop circle connector, I looked at the image and because it disappears as it does after the last circle, I immediately wondered if this had anything to do with the Mayan Calendar that denotes the more correct Mayan end date of October 28, 2011.

This was when I took my pencil and marked October 28 on the last circle and then said to myself, "I wonder what dates these other key areas indicate if this end date is October 28, 2011?" This is what moved me on a personal level to begin writing dates backwards from the October 28th date.

This is how I found October 18 and how the very last and smallest circle would then have to be Sept. 30th. As I looked at this further I ask myself, what about the larger circle and what clue did did serve? This is when I discovered the September 29th date and then I noted that it was exactly 30 days from Sept. 29, to October 28th, the end of the Mayan calendar.

As I pondered these dates I studied the rest of the image and concluded that this object was coming towards us from the sun, approaching our southern pole and came closest to earth on October 18 and then ten days later it disappears on the end of the Mayan end date, October 28, 2011.

I studied the findings and then found that if this object appears in the celestial heavens to us on September 29, 2011 that this is also when biblical Revelations as described in the bible is going to appear in the sky as Virgo gives birth to the dark sun and dragon.

While I have pointed out four or more errors in your presented material regarding this July 29, 20111 crop circle, I am going to provide my own area of findings that forced me to conclude that what we are being shown by this recent crop circle is the last 30 days before the end of the Mayan end date of October 28, 2011.

I found this discovery to be worthy of some effort to produce a photo that shows my findings and my theory about what this crop circle truly shows to those that can see.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/da310963654b.jpg[/atsimg]

1. My findings show the Mayan end date as October 28, 2011.

2. I also find that the mid circle within what is earth is October 18. This is the date that some space object, which I will refer to as Comet Elenin, is suppose to be closest to Earth. Is that a coincidence or what?

3. The start date of this theory is on Sept. 29, 2011, the exact date of a celestial and planetary signal that proves Revelations to all of humanity. Another coincidence. I think not.

4. If you exclude 10-18-11 from the chart and count the circles to the left and right of the center date, you get 10 circles on one side and 18 circles on the other. That is 10/18 in your face that confirms the middle date as accurate.

5. The object approaches earth from the S.Pole direction which is consistent with what we have been told such an object would approach earth.

6. The graphic I produced also shows that because of this objects passing that our S.pole and N. pole will come under influence from such an object. This implies EM or pole shift as a potential for this passing.

It is these elements of fact that I just covered that forces me to give more credibility to my theory than these guys whose work you promoted without checking it for logical and blatant mistakes.

Since this message is important to the world, it would benefit everyone to question the CMM research findings and take a closer look at my findings. Since I don't seek any ego driven credit like flags and or name attention, it would, I feel benefit everyone to look at my findings and then as most adults, consider what makes sense to you.

Thank your for the opportunity to consider my concerns with you and the viewing public regarding the July 29, 2011 crop circle, that I feel shows us all what happens to us in the last 30 days of this reality before the Mayan end date of October 28, 2011.

Since I am only seeking to inform those that might care about my findings, if you or others choose to ignore my findings, then I would be the first to tell you that I wont lose any sleep over it. Just don't think that I am going to engage in meaningless argument over one opinion vs another opinion.

The main reason I posted this reply was to bring attention to their blatant mistakes of omission and to show you and others an alternative finding that I feel is more accurate than the one you are presenting for them. Only you can decide if it means anything and only you can decide for yourself if it means anything.

Bad way to start post my friend.

For how long have you being researching this?An hour or two maybe?Or did you just use paste/copy option?

You said "My findings shows that Mayan calendar ends October 28, 2011",well i have news for you.It's not your find it's a find of team of expert who research it for ten years or more.
You said " i think my findings are more accurate than the one you are representing",but you didn't said us WHY?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:35 PM
link   

"Facts", that they are not made by man. That's what I meant . But you knew that. Your just twisting stuff around because you know there are no facts that prove these circles were made by another life form other than humans AND were done over "one night".

Every single artificial thing , whether is circles or the pyramid , were made by man. You see that was a logical statement. You on the other hand , choose not to use logic and come up with aliens as an alternative. Which tells me humans didn't treat you very well as a younger. Feel sorry for you bud.

Try to twist that.

There aren't facts that this crop circles are made by humans,right?
And i didn't said crop circles are created by Extraterrestrials,i choose only not to reject this option.
So who is right?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
Who here is willing to bet that ABSOLUTELY NOTHING happens the month of August 2011 and it will be just another normal month? Any takers?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 12:42 PM
link   
But if they were made by humans, why humans would waste their time to do that? Also the circles are really huge (kms in size), you would need to see from above etc... to make sure the circles are perfectly positioned like they are and perfectly accurate. That would also cost a lot of money. I don't think the goverments did that either. The only way i see are aliens. Aliens to let us know what happened, what will happen in this reality. I mean, explain to me with the solid proof that humans created that... But you know, there is a lot of humans one earth, maybe there is someone with a lot of money and like to waste his time and energy to create those for the whole world to believe in his creation.

I don't think they used huge laser technology either to cut the trees or whatever the circle is in to make them perfect. It would take a lot of time, a lot of money and people would of noticed it during the circle creation. hey everybody some engineer are creating a crop circle etc... let's look and take pictures etc...

Anyway, just saying

reply to post by ArMaP

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join