learn more

NEWS* Crop circles possible prediction?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
reply to post by OMsk3ptic

No, thats ok, it just seems like pretty powerful technology that they are using, and it would have to be hand-held right? To make the circles....

I am purely interested in the possibility of humans doing it. I assure you it isn't futile.

link   
reply to post by Nikola014

Does anybody here knows something about God EaEnki?

I have read what Sitchin and Alford have to say on it.

link   

Originally posted by mongomuggins

Originally posted by Nikola014

Looking at the 'snake's head,' why are the lines in the field made by tractors all smudgy? Photoshop?

Of course not.

Oh yes,finally today is August the first..Get ready
!

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Watch the whole video, especially the end where he says the benevolent E.Ts are helping us evolve. Crop Circles are warnings.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ittabena

Does anybody here knows something about God EaEnki?

I have read what Sitchin and Alford have to say on it.

And what did they said?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ArMaP

I know this is not a popular opinion, but if crop circles are made by humans (as I think they are), then it's obvious why they show things related to Earth history, science, etc., it's because the people that find those explanations follow the same logic as the ones that created the crop circles.

It's also possible that they are the same, making the circles and then presenting an elaborate theory about what's behind the crop circle. As they were the ones that made them, the explanation fits like a glove.

I can't help wondering on what basis are forum moderators chosen. Even with your qualification of your opinion being unpopular, popularity should have nothing to due with moderating a forum with crop circles.

I assumed a thorough knowledge on the subject would be required and certainly a lack of prejudice. The
evidence presented on this very site although circumstantial does not support the idea all crop circles are man made.

I give you a fail.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
reply to post by frugal

my guess is because there aren't many crops in Iraq or Mexico. They'd have to be called sand circles or dirt circles, possibly pot/hemp circles in Mexico.

just my opinion.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:52 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

Actually a moderator can correct me if I am wrong but“knowledge of a topic” is not even remotely connected to being a moderator. All moderators do is ensure people follow the rules. They are not super scientists, religious gurus, alien hunters, or government employees. Just users like the rest of us who show some manners and decorum in their posts. They are then asked to moderate the forums, not necessarily even a specific forum, but all of them. It certainly does not imply they have any knowledge of the topic what so ever. Well no more than any other random “Joe-Member.”

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by stirling
From what i understand there are two distinct classes of crop circles....ones we make, and ones made by unseen unknown forces or intelligences.
The "real" crop circles are not created by breaking the stocks through crushing them under boards or laid out with string and giggles in the middle of the night.
They can be , and have been seen to be produced through the action of some kind of luminous orblike or possible plasma like blobs of light.
This has even been photographed i believe.
The stems of the real crop circles are heated from within till they swell and bend naturally as if steam bent.
There is a difference .

Hi,

I always liked to believe in the circles etc but can you link me/us to a page where the circles are confirmed to be real?

Many of the pictures has been debunked before.

Thanks,

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   
reply to post by HazyChestNutz

That series of videos also references the musical scales and their relation to sacred or euclidian geometry including scales that have not yet been discovered.

I have long since laughed off the idea that rope and board toting humans could pull off feat of merely flattening grain without breaking the stems. Not even PhDs would publish hitherto unknown equations in grain.

Certainly if it were humans behind it, they have technology the world has never seen. It begs the question; where did they get it and why would it be used to publish enigmatic pictograms in grain fields.

The easy assumption is the all encompassing term ETs or better yet benevolent ETs. I'm having an increasingly difficult time considering the possibility any ETs could be benevolent. Given the constant state of war on this planet, the near feudal distribution of global resources, the tyranny of humanity and pollution threatening the very survival of earth, how could any so called ETs be considered remotely benevolent?

A more rational idea given our cultural biases would be demons, fallen angels etc. That description certainly fits many ancient religious texts. The proof of the existence of ETs is no more solid than the existence of Satans fallen army of angels. That theory continues to hold sway over billions of Christians, Muslims and Jews for many centuries.

How long have space fairing aliens been a part of the human lexicon. Furthermore, the abrahamic texts prophesy just such a deception occurring over even the "elect.". I can't help thinking many of the highly educated members of ATS fit the description of elect. No disrespect intended. Truly the average member of this site is much more educated than the average human being living on earth today.

As hard as it is for me to believe, I am coming to the increasingly difficult conclusion to ignore that this is the end, as Jim Morrison so eloquently put it.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by byeluvolk

Actually a moderator can correct me if I am wrong but“knowledge of a topic” is not even remotely connected to being a moderator. All moderators do is ensure people follow the rules. They are not super scientists, religious gurus, alien hunters, or government employees. Just users like the rest of us who show some manners and decorum in their posts. They are then asked to moderate the forums, not necessarily even a specific forum, but all of them. It certainly does not imply they have any knowledge of the topic what so ever. Well no more than any other random “Joe-Member.”

I never used any of the superlatives you mentioned, simply a thorough knowledge of the material. That's all. If I am catching your drift, they are more like baby sitters so this forum does not descend into a potty mouthed playground replete with f-bombs like GLP?

What then is the point of having the title "Moderator" when the members are certainly capable of monitoring themselves with respect to rules on decorum?

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by SonOfTheLawOfOne
There have been a lot of crop circles that depict Mayan symbols and astronomical alignments...

I'm not sure what the OP title about "ancient rules connection" means unless it was meant to say "rulers"?

The symbol for Quetzalcoatl was Venus, and there are tons of references to Venus in crop circles spanning back more than 25 years. The Mayans and Olmecs wrote of Quetzalcoatl and Kulkulcan throughout their cultures and didn't refer to him as some mythical or imaginary being, but rather as a real being that they spoke to, touched, walked with, learned from and hosted for quite some time. In some references, they speak of him being able to "craft mountains with his bare hands" and being able to move so fast that he could almost be in two places at the same time. They were very explicit and detailed, and you can find this in several journals of anthropology and books on the subject.

So then, the Venusians are the ones making these crop circles? The Venusians are the ones attributed to the likeness of Kukulkan and/or Quetzalcoatl? If 2012 is the return of Quetzalcoatl, then beware. The morning star a.k.a. Venus a.k.a. Lucifer is more than likely not your friend. To anyone who is open-minded enough to believe what I am about to reveal to you and not just pass it off as an intentional deception or fairy tale, Venus might actually be inhabited with semi-physical semi-ethereal multi-dimensional beings. I sh*t you not.

An alien came in to my room one night while I was sleeping. Typical big headed skinny alien that you always hear about, but not what you would typically think of as an alien. This thing was much more powerful than any regular physical being that you would expect. The qualities attributed to Kukulkan in the above quoted text sent chills down my spine as I read them because these unexpected qualities were exactly what I encountered when this other-worldly creature came into my room one night. I gave a complete description of my encounter a while back here: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Also, my girlfriend has told me that she has also seen this alien. Before I ever went into detail of my experience with her, she was able to describe to me eerie similarities to what I saw that cannot easily be passed off as coincidence. Did me and my girlfriend both see an alien of the same race? YES! And now I read this

they speak of him being able to "craft mountains with his bare hands" and being able to move so fast that he could almost be in two places at the same time
. That's exactly what this being was like. Also, could you tell me if the being had extra long fingers with flat tips that seemed to fade away at the tips? If you want a real description of a modern encounter with a Quetzlcoatl like being, click that link. Be advised, these beings are what may be described as "evil".

Again, here is that link. Two Encounters With E.T. Life

The being I am referring to in this reply is the "evil alien" in my thread.
edit on 1-8-2011 by smithjustinb because: linked

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:28 AM
link   
I argue if pictograms including astrological or pagan symbolism appeared as late as the 1930's many people would have very likely ascribed the creation to witchcraft, the devil etc.

I'm just looking for answers lime the next guy. All I have to go on is theories and my own humble life experience. I'd like to think I learned something about the scientific theory in college and that my BS in chem was not a complete waste of money.

At the same time, decades of going to church and seeing first hand the power of prayer and faith has had in MY life makes it harder to simply write off the teachings I have learned especially when they predicted these very wonders would occur.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Hilltaker

Go spend a few days at cropcircleconnector.com (sorry about the link I'm using phone). Much of the analyses are very well done. There are innumerable links to university level research that describe the differences between hoax circles and inexplicable circles.

The presence of elemental iron sphericles and other anomalous materials are impossible to explain. It is as if the ground were superheated for a milisecond by a oxygen free plasma. Go figure.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Thank you very much for this thread, you've drawn some great connections. When I first saw that crop circle on the 29th, I felt there was much more to it - unlike most of the crop circles we find these days, which are explainable man-made. Regardless of "who" made it - "they" certainly have a deep understanding of "something" and are trying to get THAT message across.

Way to go, I hope this thread does not get ignored by those unwilling to look outside of their little boxes.

S+F

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 02:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nikola014
So okay i found this pictures in one site,i can't remember which site so this is not my work...

Ive seen this image before.

pause at 11:38, it is known as serpent mound.oO and it was said that it would activate soon.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Yes exactly. They are baby sitters. They need no background or knowledge on a topic, just an impartial ability to sensor the off topic posts, and T&C violations etc.

As for the adjectives I used… no not implying you said them, just the idea that a super scientist would have knowledge of advanced devices or an alien hunter would know thing about them we may not. Did not mean to imply you had used the words themselves, just the idea that Moderators should know more about the topic than the average user.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:20 AM
link   

As long as there are no problems on my birthday, then all shall be well!!!

And as per topic, well, I'll just wait and see what happens. I'm too blase these days when it comes to "predictions" and such. Probably because I have seen so many in the past fall flat on their face.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   
reply to post by LightAssassin

It is hand-held.

A rope tied to a board.

posted on Aug, 1 2011 @ 03:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by LightAssassin

Originally posted by OMsk3ptic

Originally posted by quedup
Those who believe humans made them all are so outdated - they'd all need to be mathematicians

Actually, they are. Engineers as well. What is outdated is people thinking they are made by drunken hillbillies with ropes and boards.

What technology is it that these engineers and mathematicians use to grow the node that bends the stalk???

I've got a couple of 'plants' out the back that I dont want the neighbours to see!!!

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join